Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha nice update! :)
No worries dear, update soon 😳
Would love to read what happens next !
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This might be the shortest update yet. But not to worry :) I'll have something to make up for it 

[6]
"Di" Arnav had called Anjali up to discuss something important with her "It's in a couple weeks."
"Yea I know, she is one of my good friends too now, you know"
"I know Di" Arnav said in a calm tone, he was beyond excited "Di did you like my idea though?"
"Of course I did, I loved it" Anjali joined into her brothers' excitement as well "I think she'll love it"
"I really hope so too, I bet Lavanya will love this."
"She'll be enthusiastic about this even more than us."
"Great Di, I'll talk to you later"
"Bye"
o0o
"Arnaaav" Khushi screamed in to the phone.
"Oww" was all he could manage to say, while rubbing his ear.
"The bridal dresses that I designed with Arjun are a hit, they just came in stitched and everything and they look gorgeous."
"Oh that's great then" Arnav was elated for his friend.
"I know" Khushi said joyfully.
"How's Arjun?" Arnav asked not because he actually cared, but out of common courtesy.
"He's fine, he's always indulged in his work, sometimes I feel like he's cheating on me with his work."
Arnav just laughed at her remark, remembering the time when she claimed that he was cheating on his work with her, he smiled inwardly, thinking about them.
"How's Lavanya and what about Di?" Khushi asked.
"They're fine."
They talked on and on for quite some time.

Comments / Likes

Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Oh what's that 2 updates in a row :) 

[7]
"Di are you done with your packing?" Arnav asked Anjali, just in case she needed any help.
"No, I'm done and what about you?"
"I'm finished as well, Lavanya still doesn't know about this, but I'm sure she'll love it when I tell her, I asked her to pack but she has no clue why."
"I know she'll love it, she always wanted to go there."
"Yea, Di someone's on the door so I'll talk to you later"
"Bye"
o0o
"Arnav, I love you so much" Lavanya was thrilled "I've always wanted to go there."
"I know, and I'm sure she'll love it too" Arnav added.
Lavanya gave Arnav a small peck on the cheek because Arnav was against too much PDA.
"Arnav, look Di's here"
"Di, finally you made it, we've been waiting for you for so long.
All 3 of them completed the formalities needed and then boarded the plane. It was a long ride but it was worth it.
"Hey Arjun" Khushi walked into his cabin, like it was her own, she was much used to this place now.
"Khush" that's what he called her "& what's that?"
"You work so hard" she went behind and massaged him.
"I'll work harder if this is how you'll relieve my tiredness"
"No need" and she slapped him playfully "here I got you some iced coffee" she handed him a rich drink, with loads of ice in it which felt so good during the scorching heat of the summer.
"Thank You" Arjun said sincerely and got up to gave her a kiss when his phone started to ring.
"Sorry" he mouthed to her as he picked up the phone.
She drove home and what she came to was definitely not what she expected. There were people in her house; she only managed to see the face of one, while the other two their face was covered, the girl without the unmasked face looked, educated, rich and not a robber kind of person.
"Ahhh" Khushi started to scream.
"Shhh" the girl said "or else"
"I don't have anything" Khushi tried to reason with her.
"Come on bargain with her, like you always do" another voice came from behind her.
"Arnav" she asked confused.
"What"
She went ahead and took of his mask "Arnav"
He started laughing.
"What the f*** that was not funny at all, why would you do that?"
"Do what" he asked in a calm tone as if nothing happened, and gave her a tight hug.
"I was so fu**** scared"
"Surpriiise" he just waved his hands along with Anjali and Lavanya hoping to make the situation better.
"Di, you too" she asked disappointed on the fact that she didn't know about this but happy what great friends she had.
"&& you must be Lavanya" Khushi went forward and gave her a hug.
"Yes ma'am" Lavanya said "He has told me so much about you and I am so glad that we finally met."
"Oh don't worry he tells me so much about you too" Khushi said smiling " & Di, you need to check out my designs for the bridal show, I don't want to sound egotistical but they turned out fabulous."
"I'm sure they did Khushi" Anjali said to Khushi.
Khushi gave a big hug to Arnav again.
"Thanks" she said smiling sincerely "I know you must've planned this."
"Since when did you start saying Thanks?!" Arnav acted as if he was surprised.
"India's taught me a lot" she putting on a happy expression.
"Stop being so emotional and go change so we could go eat out."
Khushi left to change but came back.
"What now?!" he asked her.
"I've a question for you guys"
"What?!" they all asked in unison.
"None of you had the keys to my house, how'd you get in here?"
They all looked towards a smirking Arnav and he just pulled out a bobby pin. Arnav and Khushi both broke out laughing, earning a weird stare from Anjali and Lavanya.
"You taught me it" Arnav said, both of them remembering the time, when they were tipsy and the door wouldn't open and Khushi opened it with her bobby pin, later realizing they were in the wrong house, and leaving before the owners came back home.
"I know" she said shaking her head and went in to change.
Khushi wore dark denim jeans, which showed her perfect skinny legs perfectly, and a pink ruche top which sat well on her perfect frame.
Arnav walked hand in hands with Lavanya, which hurt Khushi for reasons that were still unknown to her; she felt a pang of jealousy hit her. Ignoring, these feelings she enjoyed herself, her friends were here for her to have fun and that's exactly what she would do have fun.

Let me Know you guys love me

Likes / Comments

Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy !! Finally they're together again...Khusi bitiya, Arjun babua ko bhi bulai liyo πŸ˜† Phir aag dono taraf lagegi, jalne ki boo dono taraf se aayegi πŸ˜‰ Short ones, but two together made up for it πŸ˜ƒ Loved the update πŸ˜Š Jealousy is one sentiment worst when felt, best when seen πŸ˜ˆ Edited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago
ak_maggi thumbnail
hmmm... jealousy is creeping in...πŸ˜” hard time for khushi... n think hard time for arnav wen arjun ll enter...

Thanks for 2 updates...
well still 'd say Update soon...πŸ˜›
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...hard time...
pixielove29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved the fact that Khushi was feeling jealous! Now let hope thatcher both realise their feeling for each other and get back together <3Edited by pixielove29 - 11 years ago
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update angel hmmm you did a great job describing the relation between Anjali, arnav, Khushi,and lavayna.  Thanks for update please update soon.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yay! Two updates! They were awesome. So arnie back in india..and jealousy starts!
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfull update ...Loved it πŸ€—
So Arnav,Anjali n Lavanya r in India...N finally Arshi met 😳
Oh Khushi felt jealouse...next it will be arnav when he meet ArjunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Becoming more intresting...
Update soon