Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter-2

A Night To Remember

Manvi was sitting in the passenger seat of the car outside Viren's apartment while he was seriously engaged on the phone call standing a bit away. He stole occasional glances at Manvi, he smiled at a point and reciprocated. He then cut the call and was coming to her. Manvi was about to get out of the car to talk to him. Viren immediately stopped her.

-"No, Manvi. You are newlywed bride; it's not good to come out like this in this attire. All the eyes will roam on you" he said protectively.

She blinked her eyes. He then sat in the car and drove to his colony.

"My family. They are okay with this marriage. Infact they are happy" he told her. Manvi was relieved. She could make out that Viren's family adore him.

The night-watchman saluted him as he opened the gates. He stopped the car at a two storey independent house. He came out, feeling lucky that it's night time and his neighbors would have slept selling their horses. He opened the door for Manvi.

She stepped out in a slow and cautious manner. She looked at the house. Simple yet appealing.

-"huh.. actually, I'm an ordinary man with ordinary lifestyle" he said looking down in a slant.

-"I love ordinary" she said, assertively.

Viren was at a relief. He was sure that they'll soon forgo their strangers tag.

They took few strides towards the home, he then stopped her at the entrance.

"wait here" he said, "I'll be back in a minute"

Manvi looked around. A trouble-free and undemanding environment. There are certain positive vibes in that house, she determined to make it a home. Manvi Chaudhary began to admire her husband. She was surprised that how soon the respect turned into admiration.

Viren came at that moment with a steel pot of rice and a plate of til oil lamp, vermilion and turmeric. Manvi smiled at him as Viren was bit embarrassed.

-"actually, bua told me to make all these arrangements for her daughter-in-law, so'" he said childishly.

Manvi had a huge curve of smile on her face. Viren did the aarti and put vermilion on the partition of her hair and turmeric on her throat. He gave sandalwood paste to her to put it on her mangalsutra. Then she hit the pot with her toe, eventually a fair amount of rice fell into the house.

-"Put your right foot in first" he said, already in a friendly manner.

-"if you can join me too'." She said blushing.

Viren felt honoured. He was sure that like this very soon Mani will be a good wife.

He stepped out of the house and stood beside her. Both didn't wasn't to step first, fearing that would disgrace the other. However without saying anything they decided to put their feet in together. They caught each other's hands in the process of plummeting avoidance; their first touch. It had a special effect on them, of assurance and loyalty. They blinked eyes at each other and stepped in with correct timing.

After some time, Manvi was sitting on the bed in Viren's room. The bed had a good quality cotton bedsheet and pillow cover. 'indeed viren's taste is very simple' she thought in approbation.

Viren entered the room with a glass of milk, cut fruits and Maggie. Manvi looked at them surprised.

-"huh.. I know you must not have eaten anything since morning. Adjust with this for now" he said.

-"that's really considerate of you" she said and took the plate from him.

She was about to eat a spoon of instant noodles when she lifted her chin.

-"you must be hungry too" she said, concerned.

-"No. I filled my tummy heartily at the wedding" he said with a gasp, making his voice huskier. Manvi gave a faint smile.

A little while later, it was the time to react. Both were ready.

-"manvi" he spoke breaking the silence, "I know you are good girl and don't have any objections too. But as my wife I want you to know everything about me"

-"I'm listening" she said.

The hums of the air conditioner were clearer.

"As you know my full name is Viren Vadhera, a lawyer by profession. I belong to an upper middle class family. It has my maa Vanshika, bua Swamini and Dadaji, who is a retired lawyer. They stay in Hrishikesh. I stay alone here in Chandigarh but I'm a regular man who is into serious work, family, parties, get-togethers, films and shopping. But in my budget"

He looked at her.

-"go on" she said.

-"if you want to ask me something then you can" he gave her the opportunity.

-Manvi twitched her lips, "what should I ask?" she barely managed to say, "but yes, there's just one question. Why did you come forward to marry me? You are the best lawyer in Chandigarh, you can anyone. You need not marry a girl who was left on her wedding"

-"no one has left you, you have sent them away. And that's the reason I wished to marry you" he said confidently.

"look manvi, I never thought of marrying some dream girl. Infact I just wanted a girl who doesn't have many wishes in life yet is independent to take her decisions strongly. When I saw you and your nature, I thought perhaps you'll understand me"

Manvi's eyes were filled with immense esteem for him.

-"Viren," she said, "I want you to know me as well. I'm a typical college go-er studying commerce. Or should I say was. I dropped out and was going to marry the person my parents chose for me"

-viren interrupted, "you dropped you just to marry?"

-Manvi felt her heart beat thumping heavily amidst her chest, "hmmm no.. there were other reasons." She searched his face to trust him enough, "because of a boy"

-Viren was silent for sometime, "Ragging?" he raised his brows a little.

Manvi was uncomfortable behind her blank face. She nodded however.

-"you know you can still continue your studies. You are young and don't necessarily need to bound by responsibilities" he told her to make a decision.

-"I don't want to go to any college" she told him.

Viren could make out that something affected her very deeply. She was scared somewhere and somewhere ashamed deeply. He didn't want to dig the matter further.

-"will a correspondence do?" he said trying to help her.

-she nodded, "but I can't study myself. I'm a poor student" she told him, she was enthusiastic but her disabilities were stopping her.

-"I can help. I'm really good at commerce" he said.

Manvi was at relief.

-"thanks.. I'm indeed very lucky to have you"

-"it's my duty now. You don't have to thank me"

He got and went to his cupboard. He picked a blanket and a pillow.

"I'll be in guest room" he told her.

-"guest room?" she asked

-"yup, the beside one. There are only two bedrooms in this house" he said.

-"no, I mean' why?" she uttered.

-"you are too young Manvi. I don't want to kill your desires and impose household tasks on you. I can't give you much for your lifestyle but I can give you the right education" he said.

-"in that case, I'll shift. This is 'your' room" she said.

Yes 'his' room and he decided to wait till it becomes 'theirs'.

-"that's fine. Just for this night. You can shift tomorrow" he said and bid her a call, "good night Manvi"

-"Good night Viren" she said and he left switching off the lights.

Both slept peacefully in their rooms forgetting what happened. They thanked their Gods that whatever happens, happens for good always.

An year later:

-"Viren' yaar, how much time is it taking?" Manvi asked biting her nails standing behind him, while Viren was sat on the computer table checking Manvi's result online.

-"Manvi, what can I do if the server is busy. We are not the only one's checking results" he told her, as her tension increased.

"and good eat your nails and eat your fingers too.." he told sarcastically.

She hit him on his arm.

-"I'm tensed Viren, don't irritate me further.. I'll eat you raw.." she pointed her fingers at him..

-"awww I shoo shcared.." he made a mocking face and laughed.

-"viren you'" she started hitting him with a pillow.

That's how their relationship progressed in a year. From strangers to showing respect and admiration and to best of buddies. Both engage hours in chatting. If they are not with each other then they are on phone. Better-halves is a better word for them. They play pranks, pull each other's legs, go to movies and parties, share secrets, joys and sorrows with each other. Viren helped Manvi in studies, they had numerous fights as Manvi felt his studying ways are too tedious. He wanted her to read everything from text book with basics and understanding. He shunned guides and extra coaching help. He strictly warned her not to involve too much in prayers and hope for miracles from God. She found them stupid but agreed in due course. Viren took extra effort as Manvi is a slow learner. He didn't made her do any house hold work and brough her milk and eatables at her study table. Their friendship was purely platonic until this particular day of Manvi's results.

-"Manvi, the site has opened. Lemme type your hall ticket number" he said.

As the website showed result Manvi had eyes closed in deep prayers. Viren looked at her.

"I told you isn't it to be confident of yourself.. see.."

-"what happened? Did I even pass?" she asked, "trust me Viren, I did all as you said.. with all honesty"

-"arre meri Jhansi ki rani.. you have got distinction.." he broke the news holding her shoulders tight.

Manvi couldn't believe her ears. It was difficult for her to pass all the papers in one attempt and how did she get distictiction? She hoped for second class but not distinction. She checked the screen if there was any mistake. But heavens, no.

-"AWWW'." She shouted loudly.. and hugged Viren in happiness.

"I did it Viren" she pressed herself on him in excitement.

-"yes Manvi' you got distinction.. you made me proud" he said hugging her tight with a huge smile on Manvi's achievement.

-"wouldn't have been possible without you Viren, thank you thank you for everything'" she kissed his cheek wet as Viren smiled. She turned to kiss his other cheek but due to the timing difference of turning heads the kiss landed up on his lips.

Both were stunned and froze at that moment. All the distinction result excitement faded into oblivion. Something else had taken place. The very first experience of feeling someone's lips on theirs threw their sanity out of the windows, which shuttered due to heavy winds. Neither of them made a further move not they broke. Manvi, being the twenty first century girl made the first move.  She slowly glided her lips and Viren knew that he should proceed. He moved a step towards her and put his hands around her waist and took her lower lip between her teeth. Manvi pulled his hair and sought his tongue as it ended in a passionate French kiss.

In a moment a lot was revealed about them. Viren was no more the sweet guy. He was a hungry tiger and manvi was no less. She has got the huntress characteristics. Both couldn't make out what was happening to them. Viren was never like that nor was Manvi and seeing them like that no one would ever think that they had just pure friendship between them for the past one year inspite of living under the same roof. Manvi struggled successfully taking of viren's shirt, while viren took revenge in lifting her kurti off and throwing her onto the bed. He fell on her and kissed her shoulders and nape. Manvi made him lie down after a heated rain of kissed and sensually took off her upper linger. Viren's orgasm exploded as he touched, pinched and rubbed her assets. He turned her down baring himself completely and sucking her. He moved down to her jeans. Manvi was sweating already in the air conditioned room. Her slim waist was trembling as she knew the moment will be anytime now. He unbuttoned her jeans and ripped of her last piece. Both were turned on, both were wet. One is tiger and the other is huntress. Unfortunately only one can be the predator and other is prey.

He kissed her squashing and chewing her all over. Just when he was too close and about to win, she turned the tables. She crawled upto his chest and was ready. The ultimate battle of taking the lead was on. But Viren won due to his physique and Manvi knew what exactly happened at this moment. She lost the game and lost her purity to the man above her, who is her friend, her guide, her philosopher, her torchbearer and her husband.

The moans and whimpers of the ecstasy lasted the whole night and she was in a deathly pleasure of pain. This ultimate battle of lust made them realize that they love each other. Truly, madly, deeply and completely.

Edited by AquaNymph - 11 years ago
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its amazing.. i read all the parts together.. plzz add me fr Pm..! πŸ˜Š
The last part was quite wild..πŸ˜†
But i loved it..πŸ˜‰
And am loving the concept or Viren-manvi jodi..😊
Angeline124 thumbnail
This viren and manvi jodi is simply superb
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly wow what an update hatts off to u
U r simply amazing in whtevr u write
its a pleasure to read it.i cnt describe hw gd it iz
or either i say i dnt hv words too...describe it
as evry single word is nt worthy of its descriptn
Update soon plz plz plz
nd do pm me plz...
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Ola Tich!
Just updated the Index and Title!!
Thanks for the PM!
Me going back to read!!
----
*edited* heheheh...Sorry! I went offline to catch some 'Zzz'!! :P
*screaming all around* TICH!!!!!!!!! MI GOD!!!! This was damn amazing, gal!!!
The part of their friendship you kept it brief, but I loved it and you gave us an example of their friendship too before the ultimate happened!!!😳 I loved it very, very much! πŸ€—Aww...Viren worked very hard to help Maanvi out too, and that was damn sweet!! He took up the responsibility and held on to his end very well! So did Maanvi!! mwh... :*πŸ˜›
And wow!!☺️ *ahem ahem* *fanning myself* Isn't it hot here?? Phew! πŸ€ͺ*wiping the seat off my forehead* Gal, this was HOT!!☺️ Aye haaye!! Kya kiss thha! Kya scene thha!! 😍 heehee... You made it so passionate, gal!! Hats off to you!πŸ‘

Annie
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 11 years ago
Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz update the next part soon...
nishi12345 thumbnail
y didnt u pm me yaar
i was waiting sooo much for ur update
and ur update was sooo unexpected..
it was just fab
viren manvi luk gud here
i have never imagined them like this
bt u force me to do so
cont sooon
and please please pm me this time for SURE
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi12345

y didnt u pm me yaar

i was waiting sooo much for ur update
and ur update was sooo unexpected..
it was just fab
viren manvi luk gud here
i have never imagined them like this
bt u force me to do so
cont sooon
and please please pm me this time for SURE

hey nishi.. sorry but pming is not my job... i sincerely apologize if you didnt get it. I'll ask fizz about it.
And thanks for appreciating the update.
yup they got horizontal but ultimately story is the king, we need to with the story not couples. thanks for liking viren-maanvi here.
And yes, will surely pm.
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omh tis is awesome i really likd tis swap i mean manvi n viren so i was just want to noe is virat is there in ur story or nt?
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice workπŸ‘πŸΌ
plz cont soon n pm me wen ya update