Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funk'n Desi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey yaar,
😛 guess what shweta tiwari(prerna)is coming on jodi kamaal ki this saturday!!!!!
its a brothers special so she's coming along with her brother......she looked gorguz i just saw the ad today!!!
so do tune in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I AM THE HAPPIEST . YOU KNOW WHY ? I WANTED SOME THING TO HAPPEN .IT HAPPENED NICLELY AND MORE SATISFACORTY LEVEL  THAN  WHAT I THOUGHT .ANURAG IS HAPPY AND MARRIED . OTHER COUPLE IS SHATTERED TO PIECES.... CAN'T TRACE THEM EVEN WHERE THEY LIVE,
              ANURAG ACTED SO WELL   IN ROMANCE SCENES. ALL THE KASAUTI IS VANISHED FROM HIS HEART. HE LOOKED SO NICE, 😳 😳 😳 Edited by thakshila smith - 17 years ago
VERY VERY NICE THIS TOPIC IS GOING TO BE CLOSED .BEFORE IT HAPPENS MY WISH CAME TRUE. I WAS VERY SAD WHEN BAJAJ CAME INBETWEEN ANU PRE, ......
               NOW THERE IS BIG MISUNDERSTANDING AMONG THEM. SORRY FOR HIM ,BUT NOW HE IS SUFFERING AS ANURAG SUFFERED WHEN PRERNA LEFT HIM TO GET MARRIED. GUYS JUST WATCH WHAT FATE CAN DO!!!!!! WHEN SOME ONE LEAVES ANURAG ,ANOTHER ONE IS COMING TO MAKE HIM HAPPY.......
THANKS EKTA.
Funk'n Desi thumbnail
heyy.......well anurag is happily married to sam now.....so i dont think you'll see anurag and prerna together anytime soon!!!
ooooooooo its ok for me. You know she said that she loved him as her friend boy, husband , father of kids and now a life time friend. We accept them so happily. 😆 😆 So what more. whats the point in flash backs and repeating history .They should give us a new story as prerna his sis or aunt. 😃
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: [ramjiwala

]
guyz i was BANNED 😭 then i made my new ACCOUNT. 

If you continue to behave in the same way as before you will be banned again...& this time not just ur ID, but ur IP will be banned

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amaypranay

Did you'll read about today's episode..the first one after the leap....can;t try to get the whole thing still...so many questions....but I guess we will know soon enough...

Can't seem to imagine Anu late for the Aarti....Prerna was always late one......there must be something new too all these personality changes...Fisrt Sneha and now Anu too...seems to have changed a bit...lets see what's going on!!!

yeah even i am surprised abt Anu's behaviour! but i'm really happy for him, finally he's happy with Sam!👏 but i want to know the reson for his mood, he was going to explain to sam nah??

oh how come he didn't stop sneha of becoming like this??? she changed too much yaar!!🤢

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey people the new topic has been made,plzz continue ur discussion there
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Link to the new topic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=358761&T PN=1&#6063912