Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_SK

thanku so much sakhshi...so glad that u like my writting dear😳😃
😃dear i myself don't know much but i have read and surf articles which says that its safe to love make during pregnancy...there are certain cases in which the doctor restricts it.😊

wow u cleared my doubt...,bt 3mon is very sensitive nd conscious stage...love making shouldnt b strong...in dis case i hve noticed dt u hve made dt take here...ishaan places his chest softly...

gud dt u r taking care of lines😃
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow its lovely. journey of Ishann kashyap to suhana's first crush to her husband.its soo cute story.and loved pregnent suhana and her insecurities ..i can imagine each and every bit of them😊
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ana ...it wwas a very beautiful os...really gripping...could imagine it all...very sweet...do continue your efforts...looking forward to reading more from you...
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sakshisin

wow u cleared my doubt...,bt 3mon is very sensitive nd conscious stage...love making shouldnt b strong...in dis case i hve noticed dt u hve made dt take here...ishaan places his chest softly...

gud dt u r taking care of lines😃

i don't know much in detail about this stuff but i just wrote what i knew about
glad you noticed that😳
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sree--

wow its lovely. journey of Ishann kashyap to suhana's first crush to her husband.its soo cute story.and loved pregnent suhana and her insecurities ..i can imagine each and every bit of them😊

thanku so much sree...
glad you liked both OS's dear...😃

Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

ana ...it wwas a very beautiful os...really gripping...could imagine it all...very sweet...do continue your efforts...looking forward to reading more from you...

thanku shilu...
i hope you will like my further work tooo😃😛
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Hate This Part
OS | 7

We're driving slow through the snow
On fifth avenue
And right now radio is
All that we can hear

Man we ain't talked since we left

It's so overdue
It's cold outside
But between us
It's worse in here

Driving on the vast roads of Philadelphia, the road sides still covered with the heavy snow fall of yesterday and the song right now playing on the radio, seems perfect as Suhana look forward to see the black car, they were following and the two others were behind there one for the security. She took a deep breath to inhale the warmth of air and the intoxicated scent of the sexy man, sitting beside her on the driver's seat, Ishaan Kashyap. She turns to look at him. HE CERTAINLY LOOKS SEXY SITTING BEHIND THE WHEELS. She thought and smiled seeing him looking forward, his jaw rigid, his deep grey eyes gazing around like an eagle, his nose sharp with a soft tip, his lips kissable pink and surly she knew how sweet they tasted with that frown on his forehead, fully concentrated on the road. His suit fitting him to the N of PERFECTION. It was necessary for him to not lose his focus for the type of work he does. Being a criminal inside with the image of a respected well-established businessman, he has alot of enemies who are always up to put him down or get evidences against him. Till now, he was lucky as no one could ever dare prove anything against him but somewhere; someone has surly shown his intentions to put Ishaan Kashyap in misery. The trip was scheduled by his Master, a person whose name, no one actually know and who's face, else than Ishaan, no one ever saw. Ishaan Kashyap has killed so many in the past but only those who are unfair and true to their people or society and he was surly choose for these innocent looks, he has, that could never let anyone even think that this man can ever be a danger or with think to hurt someone. He successfully run a textile company in India, and is one of the millionaire's of today.  He was here for a personal trip as for media but in reality, he was to get underground for a month with some of his true fellows which include Jiger, Sammy and Sona who supposing was also his girlfriend just before Suhana entered his life. But Suhana has another plan to put this trip in usage too. Ishaan don't know why, but from the last two months was hell ignoring her Talking to her when he thoughts, it's extremely necessary otherwise just replying in short YES and NO. They were living in the same apartment from the last two years, sharing a same bed, not to mention that they have been in a physical relationship but Ishaan just pulled himself away from the last two months and Suhana was anything, but happy with this way of him treating her. It was hell impossible for him to stay away from her right after the time, he were intimate for the first time and after that, Ishaan would took her with himself, where-ever he will go. She loves him and she knew, he too. The thing between them in just more than being physical. But they didn't get the time to express their feelings. During the whole flight and after that, in this road travelling, he didn't dare ask her anything. "Just let us get into that damn hotel room and I will talk to him, face to face" Suhana promised herself. She needs to know what is bothering him this much and what is the reason behind this weird and aloof behavior of his.

The world slows down but my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part where the end starts

Suhana was still in her thoughts of admiring him and planning to get on him when they saw a bullet turning up bursting the tire of the car infront which make it loose its balance and end up crushing a coffee shop on the side. Ishaan quickly put on the brakes to avoid an accident and his look around to see from where the bullet came when a bullet just hit the rear-view mirror of their car. "Ishaan..." Suhana shouted as they both bend down in the car for precautionary measures. Ishaan hand was on her back as he said out loud through the voice of firing bullets. "When I ask you, Jump out behind me" Suhana nodded. She had been through these situations before with him. Ishaan move up and after looking around a bit and saw people who were sitting on the road side tables running inside to hide himself, he opened the car door in a quick moment and jumped out to run and hide himself behind the brick wall of the nearby restaurant. The road was deserted now which was filled with people just a few minutes before. "NOW" he shouted peeking from the door. Suhana heard and moved her body to the driver seat when *SHOOT* a bullet came and crashed the passenger side window. She looked at the broken window. Her heart was screaming that it's the end and then again she heard his screeching voice. "JUMP OUT" and she did. She ran in the full speed to him but as she was about to reach the door of the restaurant, *SHOOT* her heart felt a jolt and the next moment, she was falling down on the floor but just in time, Ishaan caught her and dragged her inside, hiding her along with himself behind the wall. He anxiously pa her face, making her open her eyes but after fluttering her eyes a little, she was lying motionless in his arms. He frantically opened the buttons of her over coat and pulled out her hand to examine which was bleeding badly. "Suhana, open your eyes...Suhana" he asked her, shaking her face while she stayed unmoved. "Suhana..." he called her again as he pulled out the soft swollen belt of his overcoat and put it tightly around her arm just above the wound to stop bleeding. The sound of bullets increases as he heard voices of Sona, Sammy and Jiger along with the trained drivers who were firing back now. After 10 minutes, silence took over the place but Ishaan didn't notice anything. His gaze was just fixed on her angelic face, her rosy lips that had turned pale, her big black eyes were hidden behind those eye-lids which made him anxious as he always like to see his image in her eyes, her cheeks were pale too with a few blood drops were staining them, her forehead was having that similar frown which she usually had when he don't get her what she like or they have an argument on a silly thing. "Suhana" Almost in a whisper, he took her name again and again, wishing that his voice will make her conscious like she usually get with his presence. "Ishaan..." Sona called for him when she and Sammy get inside the restaurant "Oh my God!! She is bleeding..." Sammy said as he and Sona get in the restaurant. "She needs medical assistance Ishaan" Sona said diverting his attention. "Police will be here in few minutes, is everything covered?" Ishaan asked them as he caressed Suhana's hand calmly. "Yeah...one of the drivers ran with the guns...The other two are with Jiger... He got a bullet in his leg" Sammy explained. Ishaan get up holding Suhana in his arms as he heard Ambulance siren and came out.

I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't want to try now
All that's left is goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears

"You still don't wanna leave her..."Ishaan sigh hearing that voice. "I already told you Ishaan that she don't belong to this world of ours... along with us, she is also in a great danger...Are you gonna keep risking her life like this?" Sona said as she and Ishaan were standing alone in the corridor of the hospital. Ishaan was looking inside through the small window of the door. Monitors were attached to her body and doctor was examining her. "Sona, I think we are over with that topic...Aren't we?" He asked strictly. They were so over that topic two months back. Before Sona could say anything, the doctor came out. "We are quiet lucky here Mr. Kashyap...the bullet just passed by really close to her arm...she is completely fine now and will wake up in 2 hours...Just make sure she don't use this hand much for atleast 2 weeks" Ishaan nod and as doctor left, sigh in relief. "She was lucky this time, but what if next time, bullets are not so generous to her...and will take her away from you..." Ishaan felt shiver inside his body with Sona's question and look inside once again to a sleeping Suhana. "It's better to get her away from this world of ours by ourselves Ishaan, atleast you will know that she is alive and safe...rather than keeping her stick with us, risking her life every second" Ishaan closed his eyes as he re-winded the scene he witnessed when she got that bloody bullet. If he had been close, he would never have let anything hurt her like this. "I am going to check on Jiger...he gave his statement that someone just started the firing and he got a bullet when he was running to save his life like many people on the road stated. But Sam is on his work to find out who did that...we will surly catch him soon..." Seeing him not responding Sona sigh. "You take care of yourself" Sona left the next moment and Ishaan opened Suhana's room door slightly and entered with slow steps. On approaching the bed, he looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully. He put forward a chair and sits down holding her hand. His eyes stick on her face and his lips, keep praying for her wellness and kissing her hand in between. His mind constantly running Sona's words again and again. He knew and agrees that whatever she said was true but what about his heart. His heart always feel a stab like something hard hit him whenever he even thinks of making her get away from himself. She was a flawless beauty that was trapped in his world. He knows, his heart knows how he just wished himself to be another man, in another world, happy like every other guy, leading a normal life, wishing to have his own family without ever been worried about their coming life that if he will have another day to see or not. A tear escaped his eye. He had never been this helpless in his life. He likes to take orders from his Master and after giving them to others, to make sure that the work is done perfectly. He had given orders to kill specific people around the world, but now he wish to give her a command to get back to life. He pushed back the little hairs that was covering her forehead and kissed her there. "You need to get away from me Suhana...You are alive and happy, that's enough to keep me alive rather than keeping you with me and being afraid every single moment that I am putting your life in danger" Sona has warned him before, and that's why he was ignoring her, thinking that may be this way, she herself with get away from him. But ignoring her, seeing the disappointment and tears in her eyes, controlling himself to reach for her, kissing her pouting lips to make them curl in a smile almost killed him every time. "As soon as you get fine, I will make sure to get you away from me, in a world of peace and love...that's what you deserve...that's where you belong..." He promised himself.

Everyday seven takes of the same old scene
Seems we're bound by the laws of the same routine
Gotta talk to you now 'fore we go to sleep
But will we sleep once I tell you what's hurting me

Ishaan entered with a bowl of vegetable soup to see her siting, with that pout that always left him to just wish to read her mind. The thoughts must be so special, that make her lower lip turn out, making her look ever so sweet and adorable that one could hardly ignore. Her bandaged right hand was lazily placed in her lap while the other was caressing her own neck. He wouldn't have dared to interrupt her and would have keep looking at her to memorize this image for forever if this soup wouldn't have been essential for her to take "Suhana..." his soft voice curved her lips into a smile but on seeing the soup, she frowned. "Not again...please" she pleaded but she knew it better, that it's useless to argue with Ishaan. "You have too...see I specially got that ready for you" Ishaan gave him one of his sweet looks to which she can't say no. Ishaan put forward a spoon and Suhana open her mouth, closing her eyes. "Yuck Ishaan" she turned her face. "How can you ask me to have this" Soups were surly not one of his favorites. "Cause right now, it's best for your health" and for the pain too. He added in his mind and put forward another spoon full of soup. Doctors prescribed some painkillers for her and also a sleeping pill to take whenever she feels pain, but Suhana being Suhana, always put up the mask of braveness and strength as she don't want anyone to see the pleasure of her to be in pain. She already had given enough memories to others. Ishaan knew her just well enough to know when she is hiding her pain or fears from him and he would usually find a way to get them away from her. She was an orphan, and after reaching 18 years of age, she moved out from the orphanage with Shekhar to whom she always considered her brother, but he was the same man, who for the sake of finalizing a deal, presented more appropriate to say, gifted, Suhana to a business man. If it was not for Ishaan's power of physiology, Suhana would have been trapped in any of that low rated room. Ishaan saved her and show her the real face of the man, to whom she considered her Brother. Enough to say, Shekhar was killed by unknown people, but Suhana knew pretty well, it was Ishaan who did that. He was always so true and sincere right from the start. He believed her enough to not lie to her about her PROFESSION but he didn't dare spend a dime from the money, he earned through this on her. It was always the money he earned from his textile business that was reserved for her. She wasn't bound to stay with him. She was given a choice to stay at a peaceful place with a job in hand, but she chooses to be with him. It was something so magnetic about him that didn't let her go away from him. They got together well and soon, she realized, it was not some attraction only, she was in love with this man who came as a savior for her and now, she can't even think to stay away to take a breath without him.

The world slows down but my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part where the end starts
All we do is linger
I don't want to try now
I just can't take your tears

"You must be joking right" Suhana said, cupping his face with her trembling hands as tears swim in her eyes. "No, I am not" Ishaan said with a voice, that he hoped was strong enough to make her see that was so firm on his decision. "I want you to go away from here Suhana...I wish, I just wish that in the start you would have took the decision to go for that bloody job than sticking with me...But now, as I get it, I don't want you to stay with me anymore..." Suhana looked at him in disbelief. The last two and a half weeks were like the most beautiful period of her life. Ishaan made that so. The care, the love, the sweet small moments of love, the soft touch, the love-filled night, her mid-night craving and he would settle her on the shelf to cook something for her and then sharing it together, Suhana would never forget that in her life-time. Just last night, he had made slow and tender love that left her breathless and aching for more. What might have happened in the night that he is so offended to her? Did she disappoint her? Was she now what he expected her to be? Did she say something to annoy him? "Ishaan...Please tell me what's wrong? What have I done to annoy you?" She said in a desperate crying voice. "It's you I am annoyed with. I had enough babied you that now I feel that my life's is just been so restricted. I can't go anywhere alone, I can't decide anything without the thought of what you are up to...I can't make my own plans" Ishaan said jerking her hands away, leaving her stunned as he continued. "We can't plan a trip now as Suhana is not fit, I can't go away leaving you all alone to yourself...You always think it's essential to tell me what should I wear to what should I eat...Oh! You can't eat that Ishaan, you know you can't handle spices. Yuck Ishaan, that color looks awful on you..." He mimicked her in a hard voice. "That's enough now. I wan to lead my own life, the way I want that to be...I don't wanna have a teacher appointed for me to tell me do's and don'ts of my life anymore" Ishaan almost barked at her, leaving her crushed and heartbroken in tears. She moved back till she hit the damn wall. "Suhana" his heart cried out her name. His hands so wanted to move forward to grab her to save her head to hit the wall but he curled his hand into a fist, controlling his emotions. "If you want to see her alive, you have to do that Ishaan" He told himself again and again in his mind. She moved down on her knees, her teary eyes stuck on him as she tried to read his tight expressions. "You are not my Ishaan...You are not.." She mumbled. "Surly I am no longer that fake Ishaan who would show that his every thought belong to you...Actually today, after a long time, I am feeling just MYSELF" He stressed on his words making her believe that whatever he said, he meant that.

I know you'll ask me to hold on
And carry on like nothing is wrong
But there is no more time for lies
Cause I see sun set in your eyes

"Ishaan" she wakes up all sweaty and terrified. The first thing she did was switching on the side lamps and extending her hand to get a grip or Ishaan's arm that was sleeping peacefully beside her. She took a sigh of relief and wipe off the sweat with the back of her hand. Her eyes not leaving his face just to confirm herself that it's not a dream and he is actually laying beside her. Leaning down on him, she looked at the sweet look on his face. His closed eyes, his clear forehead that got some wrinkles but as she moved her fingers caressing it, they went away. His light beard, just like the way she loved. In her view, that surly gave him a sexy look but he preferred clean shave. His broad shoulders looking out from that black skin fitted black vest he like to wear in the night. His one hand was under the pillow while other was engrossed in his hairs as he was laying straight on his back. He had this habit of ruffling his hairs even in sleep. Suhana find that really amusing and moved away the small strands that were coming on his forehead. With the moment, Ishaan flickered his eyes to see an intriguing Suhana, noticing his features. "Hmmm...What brought Ms. Suhana in such a night to inspect this Kashyap?" He said in a sleepy tone as his hands took a place around her tiny waist and pull her on himself. "I just had a bad dream" Suhana explained. "Ah!! I am hurt...now the bad dreams had to get you come close to me" He said with a hurt expression. Suhana gave a side smile as she pulled her right arm up and traced his face with a wicked smile. "I don't need excuses to get close to you". "Ahaa..Then tell me, what make you turn up to look at me in such a night?" He said with a smirk on his face as his hands traced her hips to her thighs slowly, making her sigh in pleasure as she put her head on his shoulder, her lips were quiet near his ear. "Make love to me Ishaan..." She whispered softy. "Make me believe that I belong to you...brand me as yours Ishaan" She said in a voice that instantly turned him on as he rolled, making her lay down under him. He looked at her face for a moment. He wanted that. He so wanted that tonight so he could have that taste of her sweet lips, the fragrance of her intoxicated smell that will stay with him forever. A night, so pure that he could always remember and cherish afterwards before he will make her get away from himself. Suhana cupped his face and the look in his eyes, make her shudder. They were having that desire, passion, love, attraction, she always sees. But this time there was something else too. Something that seems too fearful and alien to her to see in his eyes. Not letting her get too much into him, he bend down and kissed her in such a way that she could remember nothing but just him, feel nothing but him around. Her hands moved to run through his silky hairs while Ishaan hands moved beneath her shirt to caress her abdomen with the back of his hand in slight motion. Her deep intake of breath makes him smile against her lips and he lifts up her shirt and takes it out. His mouth took hold of her sweet shoulder, running up her neck to trace her jaw and earlobe. The slight pull on earlobe left her whimpering. "Please..." she pleaded, having enough of his lips torture. "Soon" he promised as he cupped her softness as she arched upward, making him have more of her. But he keep on going slow, taking inch by inch of her sweet body, and tracing patterns in such a way that drive her insane. When finally he gave in to the desire, she didn't think but felt loved. "I so love you Ishaan" she almost say, but hold herself. She don't wanna go too fast though it's been two years of their relationship, but she knew, he willnt except this now. He needs to figure out that before she tells him on his ownself. Sighing she closed her eyes, engrossing her face in his bare chest, placing her hand on his heart to feel its melodious rhythm and was off to sleep in seconds.

All we do is linger
I don't want to try now

Waking up with still sleepy eyes, she looked around seeing that bright sunshine welcoming her. She stretched her arms out and turns at the click of door to see Ishaan getting out after taking a shower from the washroom. He was rubbing his hairs with toilet and stops that to give her a pleasant smile. "Good Morning" he wished. "Good morning" She wished back in a groggy voice. Ishaan smiles fade remembering that it's the last morning he is gonna watch her like this, in his bed, wrapping sheets around herself leaving her shoulder bare and exposed back, her hairs and mark on the body defining the passion of the night, they felt. Her lip plump and rosy from last night kisses. Her kohl, running around her eyes giving her a sexy smoky look. He grabbed her trouser and shirt from the floor and throws that her way which she caught nicely. "Suhana, you need to pack the bags" he said standing infront of the mirror. "Are we going somewhere?" she asked while wearing her shirt and running her hands under the seat to get on her trousers. "Not us, just you..." that make her stop her action and quickly getting out from the bed, straightening herself. "What? Just me...without you...it's so out of question Ishaan" she replied. The nightmare from the last night again surrounded her senses to think. She felt herself like the same terrified Suhana whom she gets to know, face to face. Is Ishaan, Her Ishaan is also fed up from hr. like the one from dream? She thought, giving him a blank look. He knew he shocked her with the news. Damn, if he wasn't in this line where you always have a life at the stake and he had seen, enemies destroying full family of the other one, and all he had for himself, the only family he created and was so close too, is Suhana. Where at a part, she provide her strength to fight, one the other hand, she was also her biggest and only weakness and his enemies surly knew that. All people had spotted them together at so many events, parties, conferences, charity balls and he never denied that she was his girlfriend. Though he hadn't dared to tell her that he love her so much, with the fear that his love will not let him get away from paying off the debt he own to his master who get him out from the garbage at the age of 8 and made him so successful and rich, that now, he is running the lives of so many charities and people. "Suhana" he said softly, coming closer to her. "It's not for long...We got to know from our sources that the person who attacked us last time, is planning again to trap us and after last time, I don't wanna put your life in risk anymore" He said in a soothing voice, rubbing her shoulder up and down. "But Ishaan..." Ishaan cut her in between before she could say anything more. "First let me end..." Suhana defeating sigh as tears took place in her eyes. "You are going to Assam with Jiger. He also need some rest to gain his strength back. Two of my men will pick you up from the airport and get you to the safe house. In few days, I, Sona and Sammy will join you both..." Ishaan said pulling her close in a hug. Suhana closed her eyes, letting the tears flow. Though his plan sounds convincing, but she had the fear, that if she get away from him, she will loose him for forever. Ishaan kept caressing her hairs to savor these moments of her closeness for the rest of his life. Though he had planned to get Jiger with her, but Jiger will depart to some other place at the last moment, leaving her to get to the safe-house so that in few days, she could start a new life. He will call her, convince her, though he doubts that she ever will, but he will try his best to safe her from the demons of his world. "Ishaan, you will come in few days, right?" Ishaan nodded giving her a weak smile while cupping her face in one hand, wiping away her tears. "Promise?" she was just looking like a baby that demands her favorite toy. He looks into her eyes to see uncertainty. It was the first time, she asked for a promise and Ishaan knew, if he doesn't do that, she will never leave. "Promise" He said, making her smile. Unknown to her, he had crossed his fingers of the hand, that was wrapping around her waist.

But I gotta do this
I gotta do it
I gotta do it
I hate this part

"Ready???" Sona said getting into the room, pushing jiger's wheelchair. "Yeah" Ishaan and Suhana turned away, breaking the eye lock they had. Suhana was looking stunning in her black tights with a thigh length maroon noodle strap kurti. For safety, Ishaan get her a scarf, so no one could identify her entry back in India. "Let me get the luggage" Sammy asked as he entered the room and took away Suhana's bags. "Don't worry Suhana, everything will be OK and these guys will join us soon...but till then we could have some peace of mind and sometimes, we can even share a tea, back-biting about these" Jiger said, trying to lighting up the mood. Suhana gave him a fake smile cause her heart was right now, feeling so anxious. "Ok guys, we are waiting down...come soon" Sona said with a wink that made Ishaan and Jiger laugh and later, she left with Jiger. Suhana turned her gaze to Ishaan who was standing with a wary look in his eyes. "Suhana, see I promised you that I will come soon...they why are you leaving with such a sad face?" Ishaan cupped her face. "I will miss you Ishaan" she said in a shaky voice. "Oh come here" he pulled her in his arms. "I will miss you too Suhana, but just cause I will miss you, I could never put your life in a risk" Suhana closed her eyes for a moment, clutching his shirt when a red light made her open her eyes. "We will be together soon and then..." But before he could say anything more, "Ishaan..." Suhana shouted and took a roll, still holding him when *SHOOT*. Ishaan could all hear that and then look at the blank look in her eyes as she fell on the floor and he too get down with her in time to just miss another bullet that entered from the window of the room. In minutes, the firing voice could be heard louder but Ishaan keep looking at Suhana. The bullet hit her back this time. Ishaan pulled out his hand that was holding her waist to see if full with blood. "Suhana" he shouted. "I...I love you Ishaan" She said that as Ishaan again and again took her name, till she couldn't hear him anymore. Hurriedly, he took her in his arms and rushed down to the main entrance. Sammy saw them coming and also noticed the freaky look on Ishaan's face and Suhana soaked with blood. "What happened to her?" Sammy asked as he approached them to help Ishaan with Suhana. "She got the bullet, that I suppose to had" Ishaan explained. Sammy opened the car door and he quickly get inside with Suhana "Sona, take Jiger inside" Sammy shouted as he took the driving seat and rushed off to the closest hospital.

I gotta do it
I gotta do it
I gotta do it
I just can't take these tears

Ishaan was pacing into the corridor of the hospital. 2 hours had passed since Suhana disappeared into OT. His hands were sweating, his mind running all the bad possibilities that could occur but his heart was way away from all these emotions as it seems like it stopped to beat. Though he could hear the frightening strong beats of his heart coming almost from his throat but it wasn't pacifying him the way it usually does. It seems like she took her heart, leaving the beats just for him. Or maybe these beats were of her heart. He couldn't say anything. He just know that right now whatever happened, he wanted to see her looking back at him with those deep hazel eyes that always make him see his reflection in a crystal clear manner. He was still in these thought when doctor came out. "Mr. Kashyap...We are lucky that the bullet didn't hit her backbone otherwise she would have to face some serious problem. She is ok now, just under the effect of anesthesia right now. Due to blood loss, she is still very weak. Just took great care of her" Doctor explained holding his stethoscope. "Can I see her?" Ishaan asked. "Right now we are keeping her under observation in ICU...you can see her for few minutes" Ishaan nodded. Opening the door, he gets inside to see her hand attached with a wire. The beeping sound of monitors filled his ears. Her mouth was covered with oxygen mask that a nurse removed as she came in crossing him, and after reading the monitors, left. Ishaan took slow steps and took the seat beside her bed. He keeps looking at her face which seems too pale right now. Just like she had when she was about to leave for the airport. Right then it was her fear about losing him that turn all her rosy cheeks pale. Right now, it's about his fear of losing him that again made her pale. He moved forward her hand and caressed her cheek with his fingers. "Why you did that Suhana, I was already making you get away from me...my cursed life...why you took that bullet I supposed to have on you baby?" He asked as the tears, he almost thought had dried long back, rolled down his cheek. "Why you did that Suhana?" "Cause I love you Ishaan" She whispered in a low tone. He looked up at her face, showing the pain she got with the slight moment she tried to make. "Don't you dare move" He said warning her. And she agreed like always. "You got scared" Suhana said with a small smile on seeing the worried teary eyes on his. "I almost died" "Shhh" she whispered as she couldn't move her hands even. The anesthesia was still capturing her senses but thankfully, her mind and heart was working at its best. "Can you live without me?" She asked after a small pause of silence. As he shakes his head, she again asked in a weak voice. "Then..." she gulped down her saliva and continues. "How could you think I can stay away from you? I...I knew all about you right from the start Ishaan...If I had to leave you, I would have done that before getting into your life" She explained in a voice just hearable to him. "I wish I just wish you would have left me then Suhana...atleast you wouldn't have to face this" He said as tears again rolled out his eyes looking at her condition. His all too lovely and lively Suhana, laying on a bed. "Then I would have died 2 years back..." Ishaan gave her a warning look. "I want to thank you for these two amazing and wonderful years of my life Ishaan...If it not had been for you...I would have a life, no girl wants to live...you gave me everything, my happiness, my life, my love..." She explained while getting out of breath. She wasn't in condition to talk much but she needed to express herself now more than ever. Ishaan keep looking at her, caressing her hand, looking at all the love she had for him in her eyes. "I am still waiting for a reply here Ishaan...Do you think laying on this bed making me feel any good" She said with a loop side smile. Ishaan chuckled and cupped her face with another hand. "I love you too" His words set her body in calm and peace. She closed her eyes with a wide smile and Ishaan keep admiring this beauty that belongs to him and thanking God for getting this sunshine into his dark life. "Now that's a part, I expect a kiss from you" Ishaan see her opening her eyes and smiled showing his deep dimple. "You are truly behaving like a girlfriend now" He commented. "Do you mind if I do that?" She asked feeling naughty. Though she was going through extreme pain, but this moment, the most awaited moment made her forget everything, even her pain. "Hell No...I am your man" Ishaan stand up and get close to her. "I like how that sound" And his lips covered her for a small peck. "Was that good?" He asked teasingly. It's been ages, he was teasing someone and she was his now, totally. "Grrr...Don't be mean and take advantage of my situation now" She complained. He giggled and moved down again to give her one of his soulful kisses that assured her, that this time; they are going to be together for eternity. Though Ishaan hated being a part of this criminal world but that's what he was taught to do right from the start. He hadn't started doing that on his ownself but right now, he was feeling great that due to this, he got to meet the most awaited gift of his life, the only relation, he can called as his own and he will always cherish it, no matter what.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97MaG3kOMY[/YOUTUBE]

Please dont be Kanjoos with comments guys...

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey cool sk! Sory 4 lait reply...
Ur dis OS is completely remindin me all GANGSTER'S based MOVIES. :-)
1st of all I was get SHOCKED wen u intrduced ISHAAN KASHYAP as ASSASIN...
Even in my wildest dreams never able 2 imagine him in dis role or character...
WHAT a CHARATER ASSASINATION...
Have ISHAAN KASHYAP ATLEAST EVR TRIED 2 KILL A MACHCHAR in HIS LYF... He he he...
But still d LUV STORY WAS GOOD... ;-)
& yes 1 more thing...
Wat was SONAs occupation here??!! Is she a LADY ASSASIN here wid him??
Really wanna say dat I got EXTREMLY SHOCKED after readin dis OS...
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m soo soo srry di as m not able to cmmnt..m late..:(
but don't think m not read it..I DEFINITELY READ IT..ACTUALLY M READIN IT FRM D 1ST DAY WEN U UPDATED...but couldn't cmmnt as i donno wat i hav to write!!!!bcz its totally a different story,different imagination...so was little bit confused..but m now cmmntin...ur new story brings new thought in my MAADD ROMANTIC SUSHAAN MIND...:D
so i hav to replace it as a different SUSHAAN...AN OTHER ISHAAN,WHO IS KILLIN PPL,A LOVABLE SUHANA,WHO IS ALWYS WID HIM IN HIS WORST SITUATION...& finaaly d last thrilling situation..but i luv d propose portion...
& di JAY'S new LUK & RAGIPIE'S presence hlps me  to think  this different characters(i mixed ur story wid there onscreen life..iss mein problem toh nahi hain naa..di?)...hehehhe,,,:)
LUV D STORY,LUV D CONCEPT,LUV THIS NEW SUSHAAN...AS I SAY ITS A 'DANGEROUS ISHQ' story..
But OVERALL TOTALLY PAISA VASUL👏...

Edited by tajkea - 11 years ago
Wantubak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Hey guys

I am here once again with my 8th OS...my 3rd summer special and last PCD dedication OS...

and
this OS is specially dedicated to the july babies and my sweetest cutest friends Vedika, Varsha and Sneha...

Happy Birthday Girls...
Hope you three have a great and successful life ahead, full of happiness and love
Love You
*hugs*

Hope you guys will enjoy this OS too

~Stick With You~

OS | 8

"Ishaan, Here is the file you asked for" Sona said getting into the room along with a blue file. Her eyes were deeply engrossed into her Iphone with those glasses, who were stuck at the edge of her nose. Ishaan smiled and get up to took them off. "You should avoid wearing them...Gosh you look so GEEK" Ishaan chuckled as Sona looked at him with that frown on her forehead. "I bet, some day, Veer will realize that he married an older soul..." Sona narrowed her eyes but a smirk approached her lips a moment later. "And what about your Miss. Fiance...I just wonder why she is still not fed up with you?...Didn't she realize it yet that you are already married...to your work" And that was enough to wipe off that tease from Ishaan's face. "Sona, I think its better if we don't bring personal issues while being on work" Ishaan went back on his seat holding the file, Sona gave him and started reading it. "OH!! Different rules are there for boss and secretary haan..." She said with mock anger. "And If you have not observed it till now, its 6:30 and again today, just cause of my workaholic boss, i missed my dinner date with my husband" She crossed her arms against her chest as she complained. *Sigh* Ishaan bite his tongue. He knew that cause of him and his workaholic nature many people are getting effected, but he can't help. He has worked so hard for all his achievement from the time he started handling this business, if he is not working, he get irritated. "I am so sorry Sona..." He said with a puppy face that always melt his childhood best friend as she smiled and replied softly. "Its ok" Ishaan smiled in reply. "By the way, where is your girl now-a-days...Its been a week I saw her around" Sona asked as she took a seat infront of him who was back to read the file. "Suhana is off to a cruise trip with Sanjana and Deepak in Europe..." Ishaan replied. "Great...where they have reached till now?" Sona asked as she knew Suhana from the last 4 years and even before Ishaan get to realize his feelings about her, She was the one who knew that Suhana is the only girl for Ishaan. "I don't know..." He replied carelessly. "Don't you dare tell me that you didn't even bug to call her" Sona said with shocked face. "Ummm...I didn't get the time" Ishaan said as its just a casual thing. "What the heck Ishaan...Are you too dumb to know how to handle a relationship here?" Sona barked at him, getting up from her chair. Ishaan look back at the glass door to see few workers, looking inside his cabin. "Sona... look up your tone" Ishaan ordered her. "I don't care anymore...I don't even care if you just kick me out from this job even after knowing that you can never get a secretary like me ever...but i willn't stop today to make you see the reality" And Ishaan know, how great secretary she really is. Defeatingly he said. "Ok go on...I am all ears" Sona lowered her voice and said. "Why don't you leave her Ishaan if you don't have time for her..." Sona asked making him shocked, leaning on her hands placed on the table infront. "I can't and will never do that Sona...I love her" Ishaan said in a tone as if his words are just enough to answer her question. "And what kind of love is that in which she has to do, bear and understand all the things and issues related to you...what part are you playing here in that so called LOVE of yours?" "What do you mean by that?" Ishaan who was too arrogant to realize his mistake, asked. "Oh come on Ishaan...Do i really need to tell you what a girl expects in love..." And the blank look he gave her back was enough to tell her that she had to explain. "Few dinners, a day out a month atleast, sharing, caring, calls which make her realize that she is needed and missed. As far as i know Suhana, she don't demand all these, but a few words of love are just enough for her..." Ishaan ran her words in his mind and got that in the last three years, he hardly acted on anyone of these things. He just took her out almost 9-10 times on dinner and that too on parties thrown by his friends. Whenever he called her, it is mostly about the work as she was a partner in the business. Suhana's and Ishaan's parents were fast friends and so Ishaan and Suhana and 3 years back, they both accepted this marriage proposal due to there parents but later fall in love and now, the families are just waiting for there decision as when they are ready to start there life together. Suhana was ready but Ishaan wasn't. And still today, the whole decision is based on his approval. "Make her feel loved Ishaan...Or you will loose her" Sona said the words as rushed out she received the call from Veer who was waiting for her to get back home.

I don't wanna go another day,
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
Seems like everybody's breaking up
Throwing their love away,
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Ishaan was seated back on his chair. His hands were taking the place on the arm of the chair. While one hand's fingers were busy taping the table on front, creating a thoughful sound, one od the other hand finger was caressing his lips, indicating his chain of thoughts. Yeah, Sona was so right. Till now, its Suhana who has sacrificed to keep this relation alive while he was just being content of having an understanding partner. He rarely remember that there was a moment when she has smiled cause of him. Her beautiful smiley image flashed onfront of his eyes remembering her dancing wearing that long strapless gold dress in the arms of her and his father together being in the center in a charity ball, they attended first after there official engagement ceremony. He knew it, that she fits perfect in his family and his parents have chosen well but do her parents think same about him. Right when her younger sister Sanjana is ready to start a life with Deepak with whom she just got engaged 3 months back. "Why don't you leave her Ishaan?" Sona's  words ring in his mind as he was now afraid. Afraid that he took the most beautiful relationship he created for granted till now. And now, he is even more afraid to think what if she is having second thoughts about it. "I can't let her go away from me..." He mumbled as he grabbed the phone and called Sanjana. Smiling as he arranged the plan in his mind, right away he made another call as he booked the ticket for Rome from where he can catch the cruise to spend the next left over 4 days on cruise with her.

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.

"Lets go over there di...Musical Night is about to start..." Sanjana said pulling Suhana towards the Ball Room on the upper deck of the cruise while she just get to have a stroll. "Sanjana, you know i am not interested in all these things..." Suhana said looking around standing near the stairs that lead to the upper deck as many couples pass by them, laughing, giggling, sharing sweet nothings in each others ears. "Sanjana, Suhana is such a bore" Lia commented. She and her husband Henry were having a vacation on cruise and in last few days, Sanjana, Suhana and Deepak had created a sweet bond with this couple. Suhana sigh. These were the normal comments she use to get and now, she is habituated to them. "You guys go and carry on...I am going back to my room" Suhana pushed them up. "No you have to come" And without hearing anything more, Sanjana and Lia both hold each of her hand and pulled her up while the guys laughed at the back seeing there wild cats. Getting inside, Suhana found the people out there wearing such elegant dresses and right there, her blue jeans capri and short sleeved teal mid-thigh length shirt was looking too awkward. "Sanjana, I am feeling to odd here, even you guys have dressed up accordingly". "Di" Sanjana screamed as the soft music filled the air and the lights get dim according to the soft beat. "No one is gonna notice that...so don't worry" Sanjana ensured her while the next moment, Deepak pulled her forward to get close to the band. Suhana was fairly not interested in the band or whatever they were sing. Though many people were gathered around the stage that was build up in the middle of the wall opposite to entrance but many were still staying away. Some getting cozy with there partners on couches, enjoying the intimacy with the music while she spotted some standing at the back, making out. *Sigh* "How i wish to enjoy this same intimacy with Ishaan just if he realize some day" Suhana thought as she passed smile to an old couple sitting in each other arms. The woman passed the smile back while the old man winked her way and gave a soft kiss to her partner. Suhana laughed as she moved forward, shaking her head at her foolish thoughts. Ishaan will never be such romantic. She was still in thoughts of Ishaan when a hand pulled her into a dark corner of the room. Her heart was beating furiously in her throat as her back hit the wall and before she can think or say anything else, her mouth was sealed with another soft set of lips. Afraid, her eyes widened, not knowing what is happening around she tried to push back the hidden stranger when he took hold of her hands and after entwining them with his own's, he was now kissing her hungrily. She moaned feeling the tongue of the stranger, stroking her lips. For once, she got that its Ishaan as the no of few kisses they shared, could tell her but then, none of them were as fierce as this kiss, she is getting. "No" She mumbled against his lips as she was continuously loosing her strength to resist. "Let me...Please" The hoarsely voice was the last straw to stop her resistance and she opened her lips softly, allowing him in. His soft tongue entered inside her mouth, making her groan in her throat as he explored her, taste her inch by inch. Her lips closed on her tongue and now it was his turn to moan. She completely lost herself out there ad her hands stop resisting. This extreme proximity turned her inside out into jelly and her legs were about to give away when He left her hands and hold her slender waist. She wiggled a little feeling the smooth touch of fingers that were burning her skin still from above her clothes. Her hands moved around his shoulder for support as each fiber of her being was trembling with the power. His hands moved up and down, giving her a tantalizing feeling as he explored the curves of this beautiful creation of GOD. She sigh against his lips as he get hold of her hip and pulled her closer. The moment he felt her breathing getting hard, he pulled away though he never wanna end this fantasizing kiss, they were sharing. Suhana keep standing there against the wall with closed eyes, till she get hold of herself. Her legs were giving away as he moved away, so bending a lil, keeping her hands on her knees, she took deep breaths. Finally, when she looked up to see her hidden intruder, he was no longer there. Her expressions turn from burned to confusion as she hold her head. WAS IT TRUE WHATEVER I JUST FEEL??? and without wasting a moment, she rushed to a nearby toilet.

Looking at her puffed up lips into the huge mirror, keeping her hands on the sink, she confirmed her delusion. YEAH, THE HEC SHE GOT KISSED BY A TOTAL STRANGER IN A PUBLIC PLACE. "NO, ONLY Ishaan HAS THE RIGHT TO KISS ME LIKE THAT" She shouted getting attention from some of the women, who were resent in the toilet. Tears took place in her eyes as she turn on the tap and rubbed her lips aggressively trying to remove the sensation, she was still feeling on her lips. But nothing worked. She could still feel those lips molding hers. "Suhana, Thank GOD You here..." Lia said as she was standing on the door, holding the knob. "Sanjana..." She looked out to call Sanjana that gave Suhana few seconds in which she just splash water on her face that could remove the traces of her tears. "Suhana is in here..." Sanjana was next to get inside and took a sigh of relief. "Di...you scared me" She said and get closer to her. "OMG di...what happened to your lips?" Sanjana touched the corner of her lips with a scared expression. "Nothing Sanjana, I think i got a severe bug..." Suhana looked back into the mirror, faking that she is examining the damage caused by the bug but inside, she was looking at herself thinking what the hell she did. She belong to Ishaan in every way. Since the day, she understand the meaning of the word LOVE. The four letter word that caused magic on her. The way Ishaan was with her in there dating period and when he proposed, she believed that life could never be much better without Ishaan's presence and thats why she is still his, even after he was not longer the same the way he was after joining his father business. "Sanjana...you guys enjoy but i really need to go back to my room now" Suhana said and without hearing anything more, she left the toilet. "OH No, Di is gonna destroy the plan" Sanjana muttered and quickly made a call.

"Hold yourself Suhana" She whispered not to let her tears fall down as she reached the door of the ball room when her feet stop n tracks hearing a voice, she can recognize even between a million voices. A voice that haunted her dreams with his sexiness and smoothness. "Hey guys...Sorry to intrupt you but I badly need this time to express my feelings to my fiance" She turned and look back at the stage which was not visible at all as people were gathered around. Her steps move towards the stage as she heard the voice again. "In the last three years, I gave her nothing special. No dinners, no night out, no gifts, no romantic moments, not even a kiss" She heard set back in his voice as she made her way to the stage through the crowd surrounding it loudly making "OW" and "AHHH" voices. " But today I wanna tell her...that no matter how foolish, immaturely, stupidly I behaved...There is no one ever gonna be in my life other than her...So This song is specially dedicated to my love, Suhana" She looked at him as he said those words and look at her with an emotion so deep. Not breaking the eye-lock he started singing.

"I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
See the way we ride in our private lives,
Ain't nobody getting in between.
I want you to know that you're the only one for me (one for me)
And I say

Tears she was holding, now spill out as she got it now, that the man who kissed her so blissfully, so crazily was no one other than her Ishaan. His eyes full of passion and desire as he look at her and say those words.

I must stick with you.
I must stick with you."

And he knew, for sure, no one is gonna love him as fiercely, as deeply, as possessively , as selflessly as she do. Giving the mike back to the original singer who caught up with the song, he moved ahead and put forward his hand infront of her. Smiling, crying with happiness, she give in and pulling her from her hand, he moved her closer to himself. Her hands took place on his shoulder as his took hold on her waist, hugging her. People looked at them dreamingly as they both fit perfect in eachother hands and were swaying on rhythm softly while few of them joined them holding hands of there partners. The lights turned more dim, letting them feel just the presence of there partner. Ishaan was looking into depths of her eyes and he found himself there. Moving forward, he gave a soft kiss on her cheek, just an inch closer to her lips and whispered. "You are beautiful" Suhana took a deep breath and put her head on his chest, not able to believe that whatever is happening is so real. Just a day back, Ishaan seemed too distant that she couldn't reach him and today, he himself was showering so much love on her, making her feel giddy. They keep on swaying on different tracks, not finding the courage to stay apart anymore. "Di, aren't you tired with dancing...Seriously, my feet are too badly hurt" She said breaking Ishaan-Suhana's moment and glared at Deepak who was passing a puppy look as if saying sorry for stepping on her feet thrice this night. Suhana loose her grip on his shoulders and moved back, embarrassingly as Ishaan passed a naughty smile. If only she could tell Sanjana that she can dance whole night in Ishaan's arms without getting tired. "Lets Go...I am feeling too much sleepy" Sanjana yawned. "Yeah" Suhana agreed hiding her left hand at her back as Ishaan was holding her pinky finger. "Meet me at the pool side at 1" Ishaan whispered just before he left with Deepak to have a drink and the girls went back to there room.

So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts.
So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's why I say

Suhana was feeling extremely excited as she softly closed the door of her room, not making a noise to let Sanjana wake up. She door close behind her and she took a sigh of relief. She could feel butterflies dancing in her stomach just with the thought that she and Ishaan will be all alone together soon. It was 12:45 but she didn't dare to be late as she don't wanna waste a single second she could spend with Ishaan. He come here all the way from India, leaving his work, just for her. Just this thought was enough to encourage her that she will feel and enjoy all those moments, which usually couples shared. She reached the pool that was on the 2nd floor pf the huge cruise. She looked around to see if Ishaan is early like her but to her disappointment, he was n't i sight. "I shouldn't demand more from him...He has already done enough" she mumbled rubbing her hands upside down on her arm as the cold wind hit her. She was wearing jeans shorts that were just long enough to covered half of her thighs and a peach sleeveless loose shirt that she usually wear as a night suit. She took a stroll around the pool and then sit down on the edge, dipping her legs into warm water of the pool that provide her enough strength to stay warm.

Ishaan was mesmerized by the view as he keep noticing her antique moments. He surly didn't missed the disappointed look on her face as she looked around and he fairly well knew the reason. A small reached his lips and he mentally cursed himself as why he took so much time to get back with her. He was standing in the corner of the ball room when she entered with Sanjana and Deepak and took his breath away. He was trying to control himself for the moment but when he caught her looking dreamily at that old couple, he couldn't hold himself anymore and grabbing her hand, pulled her to a corner and kissed her mindlessly and he knew, that was one hell of a kiss they ever shared. He want to surprise her by singing that song thats why he quickly moved away after breaking the kiss, but his heart beat ran a mile per second as he saw her rushing to the toilet. He surly heard her scream when she said that its only his right to kiss her. He felt proud of being loved so much but he also felt guilty for letting her go through this turmoil. So he messaged Sanjana so she could bring her to the stage as planned. And when Sanjana later called him that Suhana is running away from the ball room, he took hold the mike to have her attention and thankfully that worked. He smiled remembering the shocked and dreamy look on her face as she spot him on the stage. Shooing his head, he get back to present and look at her. She was looking pure beauty sitting there on the end of pool, swinging her long legs in the water. Her hairs, naturally open were blowing around due to wind. He took long slow steps towards her and stop a few inches away. "Ishaan" He heard her taking his name that broke his trance. "You know, its me" His amazed tone bring a smile on her lips as she turn around, tilted her head and replied. "I can always feel you around me" Ishaan smiled rubbing his temple and take a seat beside her, putting his hand around her waist, pulling her closer. Both looked on the front, seeing there shaggy reflection in the water. The waves crushing sound mixed with the strong beats of there heart provide a new melody to them as they keep enjoying there closeness. "I missed you Ishaan" She whispered as she leaned onto his chest while Ishaan took a deep breath, holding her both hands which were placed in her lap in his other free one and started playing with hem. He perfectly knew about what time she was talking about, time he was not with her. Time, he couldn't provide her all the happiness of there togetherness. "I am sorry Suhana...But now, i willn't move away from you as i did in the past...cause i perfectly understand it now that my home and my heart, lies with you" He kissed her in her hairs as she engulfed him in a side hug, feeling afraid that this all is just a dream. She will open her eyes and he will vanish. "What took you so long to be here? I was about to loose hope in myself" She asked with a hurt voice. "I was scared Suhana" she backed away a little to look up at his face. "I was not scared of you...I was scared of that all consuming love we had and still have..." he cupped her face in one hand, rubbing her cheek with the thumb. "Its was so over-powering Suhana...I use to think that i will soon started ignoring every other thing around me...I don't wanna disappoint mine and your father with my lack of interest in the business" He knew whatever he was saying, was useless, baseless and couldn't rectify his action. "So you started ignoring me?" It was a statement rather than a taunt. "Yeah, I started ignoring you...Unaware of the fact that i am pushing you too much away from me that one day when i will try to reach you and couldn't get hold of you" Now his tone was of a scared person, who was on the edge of loosing his most precious relation. "Then why now you are here? Don't you think you will get into that all consuming love once again?" She questioned. She was really hurt with his statement. Tears started taking there place in her beautiful big eyes. "Don't cry Suhana...It wasn't anything about you...It was about me and my foolish thinking..." Ishaan said as he pulled her up in his lap. her wet legs get out from the water, brushing his thighs as he wiped her tears that just escape her lashes. "I was fool to think that you were a distraction rather than thinking of you as my strength and a pillar who always supported me, understand me better than i ever know myself...Two days back, when Sona asked me as why i don't leave you if i don't like to be with you...that was the time i really got frightened...I...I...just cant afford loosing you at any cost" Ishaan himself got teary. "And now i know running away from you will get me nothing but lonely...I wanna spend rest of my life with you Suhana...having you by my side, at every step, at every stage" Suhana smiled through tears as he made this confession. "I love you" he said and this time Suhana moved forward and kissed him, once, twice. The small sweet kisses get a smile on Ishaan face as Suhana backed away and said. "I love you too...Love you so much" and again there lips brushed. Suhana wiggled as Ishaan hugged her from her waist while she now getting comfortable in his lap, putting both her legs on his side. Suhana was again backing away from the kiss when Ishaan hold her nape and pulled her for a breath-taking kiss. He sucked her upper-lip, taking his time and end up almost chewing it when she pushed him back and he hit the floor, pulling her along with him. The both keep looking at eachother, lost in there eyes and then giggled. "So what were you saying?" Suhana whispered seductively. Her hairs ends brushed her face, making him inhale the intoxicated fragrance. "Why don't i show you what i meant?" and with that, he pulled her down once again for a kiss.

And now
Ain't nothing else I can need (nothing else I can need)
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me.
I got you,
We'll be making love endlessly.
I'm with you (baby, I'm with you)
Baby, you're with me (Baby, you're with me)

Spending almost half of the night and welcoming the new morning together, they walked into the corridor to get back to there rooms, holding eachother from there waist. Ishaan's room came first as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "May be you should come in...I can provide a cure for your swollen lips" Ishaan asked with a smirk, making her blush as she pushed him back a little. "No mister, I could get onto it on my ownself" She said still being in his arms. "Oh...than may be I could just explain you much better how much i missed you all these years...we can share this spacious room, you see" He said pulling her closer from her hips once again. "Mr. Kashyap...I could only share a room with my sister for now until I become..." and she left the words hanging, blsuhing hard. Her crimson color cheeks make him fall in love with her even more. "Until you become what Miss. Bajpai?" He asked teasingly. n reply Suhana just looked around, chewing her lower lip, trying to control her emotions. Ishaan smiled seeing his effect on her. Gosh, he was stupid of a person to ignore this beauty and missed on these extremely cute expressions. "I can't wait to make you Mrs.Kashyap" He whispered near her ear, making her feel shiver down her spine. Not able to take it anymore, she pushed him with force and escaping from his grip, she run away leaving him grinning as he moved his hand throgh his hairs, ruffling them, giving a stupid smile. "God! I need to talk to dad and uncle right away" and that day Ishaan promised himself that he will always be STICK WITH HER no matter what ever his freaky mind will think. This time, he will not leave her for anything.

I must stick with you.
I must stick with you.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1uNjmxJQUo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago