Loved maaneet
Sooo hooottt
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
i don't know zoha why but i am very scared of this FF...every update i think u r going to bring a sad twist...

awesome update though...i just wish they tell their family
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ufff again both lost in their wold
Anjali is r8...their parents really need to knw abt Maaneet relationship
superb update...loved it
waiting for next...continue soon
thankx for pm

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 60

Both somewhere were losing every limits, the loss of understanding and everything. They didn't remember any limits, any guilt n nothing.. This moment the only thing which matter was they.. And now they just wanted to savior the moment being close to each other's feeling their desires.. The only thing which mattered was their love. They only know what they felt having each other's so close. Buy to their dismay  geet cell rang hard bringing both out of their world and know what they were actually doing..

Her cell continues to ring a loud but both sat their quietly waiting for their breath to be normal back. She hides her face on his throat inhaling his scent while his finger softly and slowly was stroking her waist. Looking down at her neck he smiles a little seeing his teeth marks and her almost naked body. His shirt buttoned was ripped and skin was scratch from many places which he don't know where but can feel the burning sensation.. They were not able to believe at which extent they have gone.. Maybe a little too much.. But whatever it is they know it's not wring. Their feelings are much stronger than their intimate feelings. Maan look at geet fining her eye closed.. He knows this moment she can't talk to anyone.. Kissing her lips softly he move his hand inside her pocket taking her cell.

It was Anjali calling her.. He looks at geet. Maan know if geet will come to know than it will scare her.. Anjali behavior knows a day's only is making her scared from Anjali.. But he also knows she is also not wrong in her place. If geet mother would have been alive.. She would also behave the same as Anjali is now behaving.. If Anjali would come to know about their closeness today she will make the hell out of geet and this situation will only worsen the relation of geet and Anjali which he would never want.. Geet have got someone like her mother after such a long time and he would never want any misunderstanding between them.. Anjali is really important for her and he prays Anjali will solve the matter calmly seeing geet situation.

Taking a deep breath he answers the phone but Anjali call first.. Hello geet.. Maan smiled listening her restlessness voice.. The worry can Cleary be hear on her voice. Anjali.. Her name from his. Mouth scared both Anjali and geet. Geet hold his shirt tight looking up at him but he just shakes his head blinking her in assurance. Anjali kept quiet not knowing what she should think. This is the thing she was scared of and now Maan answering gee call.. What does that mean?  Maan.. She called out.

Geet is with me.. Maan answered knowing well what she wants to know.. But Anjali didn't know what she should say. Saying anything will make Maan angry but she doesn't approve or even wants them to be close again. Maan. Geet ajay k saath nahi gahi? Maan smiled a little at her concerned. She must have been confirming it from ajay..  Nahi.. I will drop her.. Geet blink not knowing what the discussion is going on but she was scared of facing Anjali after this.. What if she comes to know after what happened between her and Maan..

Anjali stayed quiet for a moment and then say.. Theek hai.. Main papa k ghar hu.. Why don't you pick me also?

It's ok.. I will be there soon..

Ok.. Bye..

Hanging the phone he look at geet whose eyes were extremely scared and her hold on his shirt was only tightening.. Cupping her face he kisses her forehead. Chalo.  I will drop you home ..But she just hugs him tight nuzzling her face on his neck. Maan know her nervousness from Anjali and chuckled kissing the corner of her lip.  His finger slowly close her buttons and fix her hair which was open by their intimations.  Chale geet.. He whispered softly caressing her cheek with his thumb. She moves a little back.. He smile sweetly kissing her lips and move back.. Her finger moves to his hair fixing his hair and then traces his cheekbones to his stubble looking at him lovingly..

Aise kya dekh rahi ho..He whispered finding her lost in his eyes. She smile kissing his nose and move back locking her arms around his neck. Aise hi.. Saying so she smiled melting his heart.. this girl have some really magic making him fall in love to her more and more with every passing second...  pagli.. He whispered hugging her close to him..

PRE  PART 59  NEXT PART 61

Precap:  how will Anjali react??

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT...

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED PMS
Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
anjali's concern is right ... Maaneet should talk abt their relationship now ...

Nice update.
Loved it.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
geet scared from anjali why dint they talk with family hope nothing going wrong way want to  see maan geet happy happy 
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update..

i do agree with anjali.. she is right at her place...

its time tat both tell about themselves to thier whole family.. and geet fearing anjali will only worsen the thigs
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...
update soon...