Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i feel Anjali is soo right..
They shud reveal their relation..
M sure no1 is gonna hv a prob except Maan's mother i think...

Update soon...
Lovely update
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww luvd da update reliii cute x
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey zoha HF after so many day well osum

anjali gee ke paas aayee to sahi
geet excited to meet maan
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
loved it
anjali is really sweet...she so much thinking abt Maaneet relationshp...somewhr she's r8 and She doesn't want hurt geet
loved maaneet cute moment
hyeee superb precap
eagerly waiting for nxt
continue soon
thankx for pm

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 59

activated my twitter account..

https://twitter.com/#!/zohamirza

Soon all got busy in their meeting but bechaari geet sat all bored bored listening all business stories which she has no idea what is happening. Pouting she look at Maan. But he too is totally engrossed in his meeting.. But his mobile caught her attention and without thinking she took it out going through it. Maan turn to her finding her unusually silence but chuckled finding her lost in his phone..

It was almost an hour and everyone was still busy in their meeting. Getting tired she sees a paper and write something on it  keeping it near Maan so he can read it once he will be free with his meeting. Getting up she told everyone that she is getting bored so went out.. When she went Maan noticed the paper and slide it to see there was written.

I'm in your cabin.

Smiling he continued with others letting her wait a little for him. When the meeting got over he told ajay and mohinder that he will bring her home himself so they agreed happily.. He made his way to his cabin to find her sitting in His chair rolling round. Knocking the doer he says. May I cone in ma'am? She stopped and looks ahead.. Smiling she says.. Of course.. With her attitude and then chuckled.. He smiles entering.. Meeting finished? She asked standing up.

Hmm..Maan sit on his chair and hold her wrist.. Bhai Aur papa? He pulls her down by which she sits on his lap.. They are gone.. I will drop you.. His arms wrapped around her tightly. She smiles moving her arms around his neck..

Aaj kal koi buhat busy shizy hai. She taunted cutely playing with his hair which she loved a lot..  His finger unknowingly goes to her button opening the third button which Anjali closed before. Meri yaad to aati hi nahi hogi Na.. She complained cutely to which he chuckled hiding his face on her neck kissing there very softly yet making her gasp closing her eyes..

The kiss was so sensuous, so breathtaking which makes her move her finger to his scalp pushing his face more on her skin.. His tongue captures the smooth skin taking it in-between his teeth biting softly making her moan and pull his tie down.. His fingers hold her wait tight pulling her little up making her sits properly with her leg either side of him..

She hissed when his teeth again bite her jaw little harshly making her skin red and move a little down nibbling her skin hard.. while his hand shamelessly move inside her shirt roaming on her bare back feeling her skin which make him more aggressive and bite hardly just below her jaw.. Ouch.

She winced in pain clutching his shirt.. But his button torn up and her nail scratch his skin hard.. He moaned holding her hair tight moving her face down kissing her lips.. Than bring her lower lip between his teeth nibbling lt.. her finger roam all over his scalp and other to his chest scratching his skin from many places which only result him to hold her waist tight dipping his finger on her skin..

She moans in his mouth feeling a strange sensation in her body by his hand roaming all over her and his not so easy kiss. Geet honey.. He moaned moving little back but kisses her chin sucking hard. She breath in and out hard holding his neck tight when his lips move more down to her collarbone and fingers move to open her button..

They lost everyone in the world just feeling each others. Not even caring where they are and what they are doing. His hand stroke her stomach making her inhale sharply and move to her back moving his thumb under her bra.. Her finger ripped his third button revealing his chest and moves her finger inside making him sigh..

Pulling her hair he pulls her face away to which her all bare skin was visible to him. Moving down he kiss her upper chest which was revealing from her bra making her moan pushing herself to him and slam her lips to him kissing him smoothly and rolling her tongue inside his. Mouth. His hand move to her scalp massaging and other hand hold her waist tight..

Both somewhere were losing every limits, the loss of understanding and everything. They didn't remember any limits, any guilt n nothing.. This moment the only thing which matter was they.. And now they just wanted to savior the moment being close to each others feeling their desires.. The only thing which mattered was their love. They only know what they felt having each others so close. Buy to their dismay  geet cell rang hard bringing both out of their world and know what they were actually doing..

PRE  PART 58  NEXT PART 60

Precap: Anjali...😕😲😕

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL.

ZOHA 

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED PMS
Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome blossom update

both lost in their own world...

Anjali again angry????
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update...however my maaneet tries, they cant hide they feelings...maan pls talk to geet's family...now te same 3rd button, anjali closed naa, which one my maan opened...oh  now she will get angry on my maaneet...im waiting  yar...
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
aaahhh... it pretty much showed that they really need to say out their relationship...
Anjali is right
Craziest_MG thumbnail
maaneet getting out of control ... Hope this doesnt create any problem in the future ... Its high time now ... They should talk abt their relationship.
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali is protective. Loved that.