Why is Arnav called Nannav by NK ? - Video

ArShi_scorp thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
The highlight of yesterday's episode for me was the disclosure of the "Nannav" part by NK .

So, my first attempt in making a VM for that, with all the limited video tools I have , and humble knowledge.

Kindly check and give me your valuable comments, so i can improve myself.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFRXUgK4erc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFRXUgK4erc&feature=youtu.be
Edited by mintue - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

36

Views

3.2k

Users

17

Likes

39

Frequent Posters

tash10 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
Aww that's a superb first attempt😳 And I loved how you compiled all the Nanav scenes!!! Cute and sweet!!!
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
thank u for the comment :) .. appreciate it !!
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
THANK u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss this phase of our IPKKND !!!
AA1407 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Superb effort!!
thanks a lot for compiling all the scenes! :)
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
mintue among such serious tracks I also felt that the nannav part was the height of the epi ..I feel that daljeet s acting in the scene where khushi hits her accidentally was also terrific and another height of the epi...I was always a fan of KaranG from his rbo days...and I think these days his acting is terrific...sorry I couldnt check out your vm coz currently I m shooting in a haveli of rajasthan where we dont have good internet connection.once I return to kolkata/mumbai,will surely check it out...)
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: AA1407

Superb effort!!

thanks a lot for compiling all the scenes! :)



You are sooo wc !!!
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

mintue among such serious tracks I also felt that the nannav part was the height of the epi ..I feel that daljeet s acting in the scene where khushi hits her accidentally was also terrific and another height of the epi...I was always a fan of KaranG from his rbo days...and I think these days his acting is terrific...sorry I couldnt check out your vm coz currently I m shooting in a haveli of rajasthan where we dont have good internet connection.once I return to kolkata/mumbai,will surely check it out...)



will wait 4 ur feedback like a student waiting for the annual report card 😃
BBani thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
😆👍🏼👏Hahahahah! Justt can't stop laufin...!! hahaha xD
That Anjali calling Arnav "Nannav" LOL! Amazing work! 😎
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: BBani

😆👍🏼👏Hahahahah! Justt can't stop laufin...!! hahaha xD
That Anjali calling Arnav "Nannav" LOL! Amazing work! 😎



they shud show a scene of Khushi calling him nannav tooo once he comes bck !

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".