Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polarityx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ac82

Yeah.. they could actually have shown Prachin-Dimple track.. Then maybe about dadaji's recovery.. Maybe something about all the brother's mom.. some flashback scenes more in details.. Ved turning romantic.. I mean there are a few tracks that could have made the serial run for another 4-5 months..

Exactly if they wanna show a strescsed issue, bring nani back and have some cat fight between malti mom and nani. Also, toasty mother has disappeared. Her track with Chedi is good also. There are plenty of exciting tracks however i guess excitement does not sell, keeping the viewers on the edge would sell, but about 80-90% viewers already know what will be the outcome of this current track either that outcomes happen in 1 day, 1 week or dragged to some months.

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: polarityx

Exactly if they wanna show a strescsed issue, bring nani back and have some cat fight between malti mom and nani. Also, toasty mother has disappeared. Her track with Chedi is good also. There are plenty of exciting tracks however i guess excitement does not sell, keeping the viewers on the edge would sell, but about 80-90% viewers already know what will be the outcome of this current track either that outcomes happen in 1 day, 1 week or dragged to some months.

exactly.. why always a new character to disturb the family🤢 first was buaji( funny, comic, positive outcome), then riya(bad outcome for pracheen), then Damini (cool.. fuuny scene as well)😆then kiya (worst outcome for ved)- SBS lost many viewers.. then nani maa(enjoyable scenes)😃..then now Divya??🤢 who doesn't like tej-toasty as couple?? 80-95% of us are watching SBS because of tejya's romantic andaaz😳 & who would like a hurricane like Divya to be a disturbance in their well going married life?? NO ONE 😲

so.. there are so many good tracks.. malti-pashu being mom-dad.. their child is born and everyone in C house are happy and enjoying with the baby😃 chipkali-vanaspati fighting scenes..🤣Chaturs craziness..