anjali is right from her side
i know they did not cross their limit
plzzz geet ko thori akal do aur maaneet ki engag hi karwado plzzz

ab geet samajh le to na...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crazydream

Yayee you are back with another sweet update.

Maan really calms Geet down.
Geet afraid of the situation...

But humme Maan par bharosa hai.
He will make everything in place.

Anjali talking to Maan...
She can't understand The depth of
Maaneet love.

Maan talking with authority n like
A possessive lover.

Geet cant distance frm Anjali.

Waiting for the precap...
Now wat Geet is doing in Maan's office???

Thanks for pm.
Continue soon.

yayy.. me updated and again updating see...

yes geet has to understand many things and have to move her fear...
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING UPDATE... LOVED IT😊
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 58

I have to go now. Anjali sighed leaving them and went to her room. Bhabhi ne kuch kaha? She asked worriedly when Anjali was gone to which he cups her face kissing her forehead. You don't worry. Main sab sambhaal dunga. Hmm..She smiles keeping her head on his chest. Yes.. Maan will take care of everything but she was still feeling little bit sad with Anjali making some gap from her.. She doesn't like her to be like this.. She is the person whose taunt she can listen but she can't bare her distancing her..

Anjali stayed quiet after Maan went but somewhere something was eating her inside. She was not at all accepting all this right now. She wanted this relation to be revealed to everyone at any cost.. She feared of the circumstances of hiding their feelings from everyone.. Things can go worst which she would never want but somewhere this feeling was building inside that they should now reveal their feelings..  How long will they hide their feelings from everyone. But her worries only made geet sad thinking otherwise..

One fine morning she came down early. Kissing ajay cheek sitting beside him. Abhi tak office nahi gahe? Anjali came with dad tea. Nahi.. Actually we have to go to Khurana constriction. Kuch kaam hai waha. Her face suddenly lightens up and without thinking twice she spoke up. Main bhi chalu? Anjali instantly look up at her glaring her which made her shut instantly..  She made a face realizing now she won't like even her meeting maan. But what's wrong in meeting?  Ajay smiled moving his arm around her shoulder. Why not.. Anjali Aaj apne ghar jaa rahi hai.. Tum humaare saath chalo.. She gasped excitedly and hugs him tight. Love you bhai..

She gets ready in a simple jeans and shirt knowing Maan won't like if she wear any short dresses.. Tying her hair in pony tail she wears her watch when Anjali enters her room. You're going? She asked not looking at her eyes but close the third button of her shirt.. Geet saw her serious face and pouted cutely.. You don't want me to go?

Anjali look up at her but her cute sad eyes made her sigh sadly.. She doesn't want to make her sad.. How can she make her understand her point of view. The only thing she wants is her happiness and now her things otherwise.. Hugging her close she brush her hair.. Geet hg her tight missing her warmth and love for someday was just making her more and more sad.. Moving back she kisses her forehead and cheek..  Go now.. And smile.. Geet smile pecking her cheek and hug her tight.. Thank you.. Anjali chuckled rubbing her back.. kab se mujhe thanx kehna lagi? Geet giggle lightly moving back  kissing her cheek and  went out with ajay and dad..

Entering the office ajay and mohinder got busy with Maan dad but geet wanted to meet Maan so she simply told them she is going to him and they can come later. Excitedly she went to the meeting room where he was and slowly opens the door to find him working on his laptop. Tiptoeing she walk slowly standing behind him moving her arms around his neck surprising him to the core. Geet. He whispered touching her hand.. Obviously he doesn't need anyone to say she is here with him. His heart smiled happily seeing her here in his office so suddenly..

She giggles kissing his cheek. Hey.. He smile holding her wrist turning her and made her sit on his lap. Tum yaha? She smile cutely snuggling close tugging his tie..Yup.. Any problem Mr. Khurana? Maan smirked kissing her nose. Not at all sweetheart.. How on the earth will he have problem with her close to him. She laughs hugging him.. His lips move to her neck kissing her skin and nuzzling his nose.. Par aise Achanak?  She moves a little back.. My heart was craving for you.. She whispered sensuously and soon received a small peck on her lip being so cute and damn sweet.. God he just loves her beyond anything.. Geet smile and was about to hug him  but soon jerk away when they listen footstep and knew all will be coming inside. She sits beside him in a chair straightening her pony and cloths. Ajay dad and mohinder entered and smiled seeing geet sitting beside Maan and took their seat.

Soon all got busy in their meeting but bechaari geet sat all bored bored listening all business stories which she has no idea what is happening. Pouting she look at Maan. But he too is totally engrossed in his meeting.. But his mobile caught her attention and without thinking she took it out going through it. Maan turn to her finding her unusually silence but chuckled finding her lost in his phone..

PREPART 57  NEXT  PART 59

Precap:  πŸ˜³office main ahem ahem πŸ˜‰

plz like and comment

LOVE YOU ALL..

ZOHA

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED PMS

Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
CrystalSaya thumbnail
OMG...I M FIRST!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Regarding the update i think its high tym geet sud understand that she sudnt hide her feelings from her family...

will be waiting for the part where geet will overcome her fear...
Edited by CrystalSaya - 11 years ago
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice part. love it. but geet should overcome her fears.
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ashuvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it
Tat was a cute scene shared by anji and geet...
I love the way everyone treats geet...
Geet asusual cute and sweet with her antics...

Y maaneet r hesitating in saying abt them to family...
Maan shud make geet understand rite.!??

I know it'll happen and u gonna give tat in a beautiful way
So i'll wait...but update soon
-memorable- thumbnail
why is geet so afraid of telling everyone their feelings
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the part, now disclose the secret to everyone please. Get them together and give us some cute cozy moments...