Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Cannot wait to read more...
Dis is realllyyy nice!!!
Continue sooon,,,
anyabell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like it! continue as soon as you can!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Great start.please add me to ur pm list. Thanks
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Great start.please add me to ur pm list. Thanks

Sure would. :) thanks for taking interest.
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...that seems to b interesting...looking forward to it..
m really sorry for late comment bt i was busy...hope u understand...continue soon cant wait now
Omoraboti thumbnail

Banner Courtesy: GanBarunFan

Khushi woke up in the middle of the night sweating badly. It took some time for her to understand the unfamiliar environment. She was not in her bedroom in Lucknow with her Jiji. Instead, she was lying on the plush bed of her hotel room in Delhi, waking up from an unbelievable dream of Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi gulped down a glass of water and tried to regularize her breathing.

What the f*ck was wrong with her? She was 23 and never ever had she dreamt anything like that. As the steamy visuals of the dream started crawling in, Khushi gave in to hyperventilation. It was so real; she could almost feel his breath over her ' his fingers tracing over her waist. Khushi decided she needed some distraction. So she almost ran to the mini bar and started having chocolates. She wished she could make some jalebis right now. Jalebis only could help her settle right now.

Khushi has had her shares of flings. She even had dated a guy in her college for 7-8 months. They had mutually broken up as they had realized it would not be going anywhere. They had been somewhat intimate; Khushi even had had her fantasies. But nothing in her life had been as wild as she had been feeling for Arnav Singh Raizada. The dream just took her conscious fantasies one step forward.

Khushi blushed as she remembered what she had been literally thinking of before going to sleep. What had Arnav Singh Raizada done to her? Khushi laughed. This must be nothing new to him. All the girls around him must be having such sleepless nights. He was every girl's dream of an angry young man ' that too dark & handsome. Khushi felt relieved now that she did not have to meet him again soon & thus would recover from this childish crush soon enough. Childish? She blushed again .. nah. It was too wild to be childish.

To her utter shock, the following day was the worst ever emotional & also professional day she had ever had. And at the rate she was going, her career would go down the drain soon enough, she concluded. She was in a meeting at another clients' office with a good number of decent guys around; but she was often distracted by the thought of this one handsome lad and her dreams about him. She would sweat sitting in the air-conditioned room as her stomach crunched on the thought of his lips brushing against her neck, his breath warming up her skin. This was so going way beyond her control.

As feared, the night was even worse. She again woke up to another wild dream ' wilder than the previous one. This time it did not only leave her sweating but also wet in all possible ways. She had never had any obsession and the depth of this started to frighten her. She could feel it was getting deeper as every second passed. Forgetting him will be near to impossible since he would be popping up in some form or another in front her ' media never ceased to cover him. Besides, since the deal was on, future chance of meeting was nearly inevitable. Knowing all this, she knew this obsession was not going to keep her alive. She knew she has to deal with it somehow and employed her extraordinary brain cells in finding a resolution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav was literally blown away as his PS informed him that Ms. Gupta from S&S Industries had sought for an appointment from him. She had also requested to clearly mention it to him that it was personal and nothing related to their profession. Arnav was quite impressed with her and would not mind consider her for a job in his office. He knew it would not cause any dent in the business relationship with Mr. Sharma since both of them were quite professional. But she had cleared out that it was personal! Arnav in fact had thought about her quite a few times since he had approved her idea. She was pretty enough to be admired. But Arnav hardly thought he would meet her again, unless business required. And here she was requesting for a personal appointment. Unbelievable!

"I don't have time," Arnav gestured his PS to leave.

As he tried to concentrate on his laptop, the vision of her mouth in a perfect "O" in shock kept popping up. She was adorably hot! Arnav smirked. Wait! Did he just say adorable and did he just say hot? Arnav felt flustered ' he did not even know these two adjectives could be combined together and that too by him.

"Damn you, Khushi Kumari Gupta." He cursed.

He was happily admiring her secretly once in a while and would have moved on; and here she was trying to storm into his senses again. But what personal issues she might have to sort with him? She did not even seem to have taken any interest in him. She was highly professional during their meeting and hardly talked to him.

Curiosity this time killed the lion.

"Pam," Arnav used his PABX, "Give her 15 minutes during lunch today."

"Sir, but I have already told her .." Pam tried to inform him.

"Do as I say." Arnav hanged up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav forked around his plate of Fettuccine Alfredo as Khushi tried to cover up her nervousness sitting in front of him. She was already deriding herself for refusing to have something ' sipping a cup of tea would have been great at such moment.

"So Ms. Gupta? What do you want?"

Khushi shifted in her chair and blurted out the first thing that came to her mind.

"Who said I want something?"

"Then why are you wasting my time?"

Khushi was taken aback by Arnav's reply. What did she expect? He never seemed very friendly. But that was plain rude!

"Look Ms. Gupta, already 5 minutes have passed. You have 10 more minutes for whatever personal reason you are here for. So quickly wrap up."

Khushi decided she needed this punch to start what she had come to do here. Though it felt like, if the conversation went this way, she perhaps would not need what she planned for a resolution. The guy was already making an impression on her ' not a very good one, precisely. Such a lousy talker! Was that how you talk to a lady? She took a deep breath and decided to quickly get over with the conversation. She had already rehearsed this so many times.

"Mr. Raizada . I understand what I am going to say may shock you. Well, not may, will shock you. But I have to think about myself. I need to feel better as soon as possible  .. at least for my career.

Arnav raised his eyebrows. He was not sure at all what she was talking about. Till now she did not make any sense. He looked at her intently as he munched on his pasta.

"Look, I am not a teenager but I think I have grown some sort of crush on you. I am having a hard time not thinking of you for last 2 days. And this is creating huge distraction in my work."

As Khushi finished her lines in a breath, Arnav nearly choked on his food. Though he seemed unaffected on the front, he was beyond just startled. Was she joking? He tried to read her eyes but this unexpected confession seemed to have frozen his famous brains for a while.

"Sooo .. you came here to confess your crush on me?"

Khushi shook her head vigorously.

"No, no. It is not actually a crush, a mere obsession perhaps ' but a strong one'"

Khushi felt like smacking herself. She was simply blabbering! Her planned & rehearsed speech was lost somewhere and the way Arnav was charging her, she surely was going to make more mess. Watching Arnav's reaction at her last lines, she tried to do some damage control.

"Look, Mr. Raizada, I am not here to make any confession. I actually came here to find ways so that I can get over with you. I mean, get over with your obsession .. I mean, my obsession .."

Arnav decided he better keep his mouth shut. He, though shocked, was actually enjoying her nonsense talk now. This had never happened to him. Ever. Girls had practically swooned over him, tried to seduce him, sweet talked but no one had ever tried to directly & sort of formally admit of having a crush on him ' oh no, obsession with him. And not only that, she wanted to get over with it! He gestured Khushi to carry on.

"Look, I know you are not Mr. Perfect. I have already observed how much a jerk you can be sometimes. I am sure you have other sides too that will intimidate me. So I was thinking I may spend some time with you. And knowing how really are, perhaps, I will easily get rid of this obsession .. and have a sound sleep at night?"

Did she just call him a jerk? His boiling blood cooled down immediately. She also said something about sleeping, did not she?

Arnav smirked.

"So you are having sleeping trouble because of me?"

"Yes. I, mean, No. I mean .. Look that is not important. What I have come to ask you is, if it is possible that we may spend some time together in some manner. I am in Delhi for few more days. And I am pretty sure, well before that, I can get you out of my brains."

"So are you asking me on a date?" Arnav tried to understand where this was going.

"When did I do that? I said I wanted to spend some time with you. May be even I can come to your office and do some work for you for a while. Or I may replace your PS for a day or two. I mean, if you want to help me, you just propose something ' something comfortable for both of us."

Arnav was staring at Khushi intently. He was trying to figure out if she was in her senses at all. Did she even know what she was saying? She did look like to have thought about it clearly. She really meant it!

"I know you have no reason to go through this." Khushi continued. "Why does it matter to you, right? But you know what made me come here? Even if you say no, there is a high chance I will question your courtesy on that and thus, my impression on you will change."

Arnav was amazed as Khushi gave him a full smile. She was so sure of her plan. Either way she was going to make him fall from his heights and feel better thinking he was not someone perfect. She and her crazy plans, again!

This should not matter to Arnav and he should just let her go negating her proposal. This way she could have it her way and he too can forget about her. But why would Arnav Singh Raizada allow someone to make a false impression of him ' that too purposefully? If she really wanted to be intimidated, she really should be. And she had no idea, how intimidating he could be.

Arnav finally smirked.

"I actually find your proposal quite intriguing Ms. Gupta. Like the other idea you gave yesterday, this one is also very stupid though. I will let you know. You can go now. Your time is up."

Arnav felt satisfied as his lines led her to give that rounded mouth expression one more time. A perfect "O". As she turned to move out from his room, he smiled inwardly ' that "O" was a perfect ending to their not-so-professional appointment.

Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
1st to comment...!!!

yaay...!!!

now coming to the update, I loved the way Khushi told him that she wanted to get over with his obsession...!!!

never expected  something like this...!!!

waiting or his reply...!!!

update soon ...!!!

thanks for the PM...!!!
Edited by luvbarunsanaya6 - 11 years ago