naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi: " can i ask you a question?"

Arnav: "yes"  he was  he was drying his hairs with his towel

Khushi whom you missed most , your blue tooth , lappy or plants

Arnav: look at her she was sitting on bed holding her pillow shaking  like a pendulum

Khushi" sorry "

Arnav:why?

Khushi : i am feeling you are getting angry? 

Arnav: i am not , i didnot miss all these things

Khushi: unbelievable

Arnav smirk

Khushi: you cannot live without your cell and your laapy and you stayed so many days with out it and you didnot missed them

Arnav: walk to his side of bed " actually i dont get time to think about them"

as he picked his pillow

Khushi : you sleep on bed

Arnav : "i can sleep on floor too now i am not chui mui anymore Khushi, mosquitoes don't bite me "

Khushi: "nahi listen to me or i will ", she pull the pillow

Arnav what you will do ? he look at her who was kneeling on bed .

Khushi: i will call the kidnapper

Arnav:"so you want me to be kidnapped again?" he pull her arm she bang in his chest ,clutched  his t shirt

Khushi :" if you will not listen to me i will , and this time i will not even come to rescue you"

Arnav: "oh really " warp his arm around her waist" then i must not listen you , as i want to test you "

Khushi:"aman ji ko miss kiya hoga "

Arnav: what the 

Khushi :" i know you must have not thought about me dam sure she free her self "and fixed his pillow "we have already shared bed at my home "she laid down 

Arnav:  rested his head " you want to know what i did in all these days ?"he turn towards her 

Khushi" yes "

Arnav: there was only one person whose thought was with me , in last 15 days  i was not able to think anyone else 

Khushi: just sat "Di right"

Arnav:" wrong" placed his head in her lap " the person who can feel me "

Khushi try to move her away

Arnav: hold her hand "Khushi i only  thought about you , your thought never let my mind to think about anyone else, at night i use to look at stars and talk to maa , at that time i realized that you were right"

Khushi" you didnot thought of anyone else "

Arnav "you didnot let me , i always use to feel you around me, when i was sick , i felt you were with me taking care of me "

Khushi: you were sick . she caress his face

Arnav:" they forget to get my medicine " 

Khushi: " that's why my heart was always restless , i was not able to sleep at nights " she placed his hand on her heart 

Arnav" why your heart is racing ?" he flirt 

Khushi: moved his hand

Arnav: i think when some one is close to you it 

Khushi jab aap mera paas hota hain tou mera dil kia dharkan 

Arnav: teez hojati ha 

Khushi nahi aik hojati ha 

Arnav: i hope you got your question answer 

Khushi: shyly smiled " per aap tou hum se nafart karta ha "

Arnav: do you really think i hate you?

Khushi :nodded her 

Arnav what the 

Khushi: "aur kya kiya "

Arnav: "tum ko yaad kiya , tum se mila ki dua ki "

Khushi: kya 

Arnav: hai khushi i really prayed  to lord that HE give me one chance so i meet you and admit that when ever i was rude with you i never meant to be rude , when ever i hurt you i never meant to hurt you, khushi will for forgive me for what i did with you , as my sin is not"she placed her hand on his lips 

Khushi what are you saying?

Arnav "let me say , as i really felt  i was suffered because i hurt you, when at night i use to see stars i felt your maa was saying to me , you made my daughter sleep on floor out side in cold , now how are you feeling sleeping on floor in hot weather without AC, i hurt an orphan how i will be spared and will not be suffered  .

Khushi: Maa aap se thori naraz hai

Arnav: Khushi she said to me , you know i got dust allergy problem and at that time i remember you , as i tease you just for nothing that day  to clean room, over there no one was there to give me the herbal tea or asked you " aap thek hain" he cried 

Khushi shiver with the thought

Arnav: "bohot acha huwa mera saath , i got what Arnav Singh Raizada is, as at that please i was helpless , my money was of no use for me, aukt pata chal gai  "he cried 

Khushi:Arnav ji

Arnav: Arnav na sirf Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada  ko yaad kia sirf iss ko miss kya . i just missed you , as no one was there to take care of me "

Khushi : I am always with you , even you dont want me to be with you, her tears dropped on his face , " you only thought about me because i was here only thinking about you" 

Arnav: but i left you like that,he wiped her tears 

Khushi: "you did left me like that but i knew in anger you dont think  "

Arnav: oh he sat "so you think i don't think"

Khushi : i was just saying like that

Arnav: let me tell you ,he pull her suddenly to him ,she fallen on him "that day the goons didnot let me now ,i will see you save you from me "he kissed her without giving a second thought ,as the broke "check your drawer there is something"

Khushi was in shock he free her one arm ,she roll on bed and open "yeh"

Arnav:" i made everyday a rose for you  "he pull her back to him " i didnot knew they will leave me or they are going to kill me , i made all these for you ,to tell you that i missed you each and every mins of my life and thought of you, and these stars " he picked one "if they kill me and i never get a chance to meet you again  ,so you can hang them on your bed if , you every missed your Laad governor  , only if you like , other wise you can throw  that " 

Khushi hug him as tight as she could " dont say like that "

Arnav  kissed her to tell her how much he missed her and love her .

i dont know what i wrote but feel like writing 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine94 thumbnail
itna emotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

nice one yaar,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.😳
Edited by sunshine94 - 11 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
awesome...loved it alot di..🤗
it truely touched my heart...just waiting the day for this kisnapping track to end so that we can see such type of scenes...truely emotional one...

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

awesome...loved it alot di..🤗
it truely touched my heart...just waiting the day for this kisnapping track to end so that we can see such type of scenes...truely emotional one...

i want her to ask what you did in all these days
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... You are my fav writer in this forum and really love all ur piece of writings. No wonder this time also you came up with a beautiful os.
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

i want her to ask what you did in all these days

ya di hope so CV'S atleast listen to us this time...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Awhhh! Naddiya! I just loved the conversation ... Good job! I hope Arnav really has realized all this. Nothing goes unpunished :)
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Your OSs are always very cute and innocent.. I love them!!!

Keep them coming. You haven't been writing as frequently though.. Why? May I ask?
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndholic

Your OSs are always very cute and innocent.. I love them!!!

Keep them coming. You haven't been writing as frequently though.. Why? May I ask?

it is too hot  here , i dont feel like sitting in front of system. i was in short of ideas too
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Awhhh! Naddiya! I just loved the conversation ... Good job! I hope Arnav really has realized all this. Nothing goes unpunished :)

i wish he made origami with foil for her