Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

updating...

zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajenn

Love the way Maan calm Geet.
 I can understand her situation. She is still child at heart, if they want to reveal their relationship, she needs to be very strong and matured thinking person. which is a big Q!

exactly..

she have to remove the fear from her heart...
zoha25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet5

nice update dear zoha

to maan ne geet ko calm down kia
to maan ready to talk or ready to do anything for gete lekin geet dagayee agar koi une rokle tho isliye maan ne use clear kardi ki dont worry i will talk later when evr u feel better
so maan talk anjali later
precap toda scary kahi maan ki baat se anajli ko acha na lage to

thank you so much dear...

well ab yea to dekhna hai k agar maan ki baat anjali ko achi na lage to???? 😕
zoha25 thumbnail

PART 57

It was difficult task for Maan to manofy Geet..  She was really scared to face Anjali after her anger, somewhere she was having a fear from her which Maan tried to ease but nothing was working.. She was only snugling close to him to which he simply gave in.. Kuch nahi hoga geet.. Maine kaha na main samjha dunga Anjali ko.. He holds her hands which were sweating.. Agar bhabhi naraaz hui to? She whispered looking at him scared but she simply kisses her hand..  She won't.. Trust me on this..

After making sure geet was calm down from her fear they reach handa mansion and Maan hold geet hand entering inside. Anjali makes him sit. Geet.. Why don't you go and change? Geet look at Maan  who nodded assuring her. Making her way upstairs she silently prays that Anjali agrees whatever Maan says her. Somewhere she knows Anjali is sending her because she wants to talk to Maan.

Maan geet ne tumse baat ki hogi. Anjali was brought to the point not at all wasting any time. Yes she did.

Then I think it's time everyone Should know..

Maan sighed shaking his head.  He knows why she is doing this but how will he make her understand all these sudden changes are scaring geet a lot.. The change In Anjali behavior is scaring her which he would never like at all. Anjali please listen to me.

No Maan.. I won't.. She says knowing what he will excuse.. But she was in no mood to listen any excuse from anyone.. Anjali.. He tried to make her calm but she stood up giving her back to him. No.. I don't want to listen anything.. Not after what you both are doing. She couldn't avoid the fact which appeared in front of her this morning, she can't avoid the closeness between them which is not right.. They can't be this close before anyone knowing about them..

Par..  Maan tried to say but she turns around looking at him furiously. How can  you both do this Maan? Tum log chote to nahi ho jo sab kuch bhool gahe and just.. Sighing she looked away from him but Maan was not angry or shocked from her behavior. He understands what she is trying to say and mean.

Standing in front of her he holds her shoulder calmly saying. I love geet Anjali. Beyond anything in this world. And whatever happened between us was not a mistake.. She looks at him in silence.

I'm not ashamed of anything. That was our love and I can never think of that a mistake.

But this is wrong. She tried to make him understand between right and wrong.

No its not.. Nothing is wrong.. What's wrong with you? He asked sternly irritated by her again and again questions on their relations..  Anjali look at him shocked..  Geet happiness is everything for me.. And you can't force her Anjali.

I'm not forcing her..

Yes you are.. You don't know how scared she is.

She should be scared of what you both are doing. Maan rolled his eyes. Now this is the limit.. And he is not able to control anymore.. Enough Anjali. He whispered.. I verge of losing his temper but tried hard to keep his voice low. Don't ever say that. Our love is not a shame and don't ever name it like that..

Anjali stood shocked seeing him for the first time talking so angrily. She always has seen him sweet and shy but today he is like a different Maan standing in front of her. Maan calm down.. I'm just'

No Anjali.. I can't bear to see tears in geet eyes. You scared her too much..

Anjali was about to say something when she sees geet coming downstairs. She sighed and eyed Maan who look behind and calmed himself. Geet stood looking both of them keenly but both were really quite.  Kya hua? She asked holding Maan arm who smile holding her hand. Nothing. But geet can tell from the look of both of them that something must have happened between them.. No one from them seems happy or even calm..

I have to go now. Anjali sighed leaving them and went to her room. Bhabhi ne kuch kaha? She asked worriedly when Anjali was gone to which he cups her face kissing her forehead. You don't worry. Main sab sambhaal dunga. Hmm.. She smiles keeping her head on his chest. Yes.. Maan will take care of everything but she was still feeling little bit sad with Anjali making some gap from her.. She doesn't like her to be like this.. She is the person whose taunt she can listen but she can't bare her distancing her..

PRE PART 56  NEXTPART 58

Precap : GEET AGAIN IN MAAN OFFICE

plz do press like and

do comment..

love you

zoha

ADD ME

IF YOU NEED PMS
Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update a lot...
Sudden change in anjali s scaring geet..
and anjali s not trying to understand ds..
loved maan's concern when it comes to geet..
i hope anjali understands it and geet cums out of the fear soon..

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Anjali and Maan both are right ... But it'll be better if Maaneet let everybody know abt their relationship ... Delay will only create problems.
-memorable- thumbnail
why can't Anjali and maan talk with each other calmly at some other place where no one can run into them between their talk
dolly10 thumbnail
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved the update...

but anjali is also right but her sudden out burst is scaring geet..
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail

nice part...
both maan and anjali are right in their perspective...
its time for both families to know about maan and geet's relation...
before announcing firstly anjali and maan should remove geet's insecurities...