Yo dudes,
Don't y'all think that names like "goldie" and "dazzler" are boring ... and "Moderator" is even more boring ...
Get some cool names, like Bindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas😳
Aaha😳😆
Yo dudes,
Don't y'all think that names like "goldie" and "dazzler" are boring ... and "Moderator" is even more boring ...
Get some cool names, like Bindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas😳
Aaha😳😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Boring? I find them perfectly fine😊
Btw..what does Bindaas mean?😕..just curious to know.
Priya
lol 😆 😆
bindaas is purfect! 😆 😉
yet i dun much mind the current IDs...i like them😛
Originally posted by: Belle1989
There's nothing wrong with them. And also even if we change it, then one time or another it will become boring right? 😉
But thanks for your comment!
I Agree
Originally posted by: Belle1989
There's nothing wrong with them. And also even if we change it, then one time or another it will become boring right? 😉
But thanks for your comment!
Well said, I agree. No point change is good for a little while..