Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Unanswered Questions

It was Ms Universe's "Suhspective| Can you back off please" that gave me the idea for this OS
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2761898
Quoting MsUniverse
But Arnie gifting bangles and giving that look...too mushy for me...COME ON MAN...this is ASR we are talking about not a school boy...Has the cool one incharge of your creative team left CVs?    You can do better...CAN YOU PLESE BACK OFF ON THE MUSHINESS FOR ARNIE? 

Somehow I felt that Diwali, the boutique shouldn't have been forgotten and Khushi shouldn't have just accepted the bangles and been playful about it. For if she says that this time she is going to make him answer why, then shouldn't she remember all the things he did to hurt her. 

zarmyna thumbnail
Kya Pata Kahan Hum Chale

Description: Post Arhi Wedding, this is my version of how things moved after the Prampara had been looked after!
zarmyna thumbnail
Band Baja Baraat - That's Only the Beginning

Description: The sequel to the FF - UnAnswered Questions. At the end of Unanswered Questions we saw that the love between Arnav and Khushi had deepened beyond mere attraction to understanding and trust. Procreational instinct is in everyone and Shaadi is the right way to satisfy it, however, they are a completely different ball game, they test the mettle of a person, the strength of the love between two people who try to hang on to their own personality while not wanting to affect the bond that unites them together.  

This FF is not only about Arnav and Khushi's married life, but also how Anjali rises up from the ruins of her past and works for a better present for herself

Edited by zarmyna - 11 years ago
zarmyna thumbnail
Mera Geet Amar kerdo

This  is the story of Arnav Singh Raizada and Veerta Singhia. One of the drawbacks that I can see here is Khushi's absence, and there are others I am sure but I need reviews to find out what exactly it is. Why not Khushi? Well, what I had in mind didn't fit with how Khushi is in my mind. For starters, the age equation is different here which will later on add to the conflict in the story. 
Both the protagonists have a history that haunts them, Veerta in her dreams and Arnav at his home in the form of his parents. While Veerta has learnt to live on and move forward not letting her past wash over her present, Arnav still sees life through the glasses of his past.
They will eventually find the missing parts of their lives with each other and grow but not before Pride and Prejudice playing their part.

Akaash, Shayam and Anjali are also there but in different characters.