pl cont soon...
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely...looking  fwd...
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the way how Maan console Geet. His simple gesture and words mean a lot to Geet.
Geet's concern is about, if their parents will accept Maaneet relationship. I doubt Maan's approval.
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 56

You don't worry. Main hu Na. He whispered stroking her skin with his lips continuously wanting to calm her.. She just sighed inhaling his aroma relaxing her heartbeat and close her eyes feeling little light being in his arms. They stayed in each other's embrace for long not wanting to be apart and maan who only wanted her to be calm. He hated how get heartbeat was racing do hard.

After sometime he frowned feeling his shirt getting wet. Geet.Moving her little back her tears squeezed his heart. Hey. Why are you crying? Cupping her face he kisses all over her face. Her tears were only making him more and more shatter. He can see and go through anything in this word but her tears are the thing which makes him go week.. He can never bear tears in her eyes.

She sniffs.. He wipes her tear with his lips kissing her eyes..I can't live without you maan. She mumbled with her pouted lips.. He kiss them softly stroking her scalp with one hand and caressing her cheek with his thumb.

Who said that to you Han? She sniffs cupping his face. I don't know. I.. I have this feeling. Again a tear rolled down her cheek which he licked not wanting her to cry she sniff looking at him with her teary eyes.Nothing wrong will happen geet.. But her scared face and tears were nowhere to calm down..

Par.. Agar tumhe Aisa lagta hai.. Than I will wait to tell everyone until you feel like.

Par maan. He silenced her. Nahi geet. Tum se bar kar mere liye kuch nahi. I can wait as long as u feels better about out relation being disclosed. Geet look at this person in front of him who always do so much for her. She smiled at her love that can do anything just to make her feel good.. Keeping her forehead on his chest she closed her eyes trying to forget everything and everyone. It's not like she doesn't wants to tell everyone but don't know why there is some kind of fear in her heart.. She is just scared to face everyone.. Maybe she is not ready yet..

Just than her phone started ringing. Startled she move back but still in his lap pick her phone. Kaha hai tu?Came the direct question from Anjali which make geet look at maan. Bhabhi main. Now she is scared to face anjali.. What will she tell her.. Anjali have clearly told her to reveal their relation and here she and maan have decided the opposite..

Maan se baat ki timne? She again asked not letting her to think. Geet look at maan giving him assurance what Anjali may be asking. He sighed taking her phone and slowly made her sit on her seat. Han Anjali.

Anjali was quiet for a moment listening to his voice and then says.Maan. WO geet ne baat ki tumse?

Hmm. She did.

Anjali smiled.. Better she has talked.. Now hope so maan will also agree with her and will talk to his parents.. To kya socha tumne?

Maan look at geet who was looking at him with her scared eyes.I will talk to you about it later.
Anjali got what he means.. Maybe he doesn't wants to talk in front of geet but what is there to talk that he doesn't want to even tell infront of geet.

Bye. Saying so maan hang the call not waiting for Anjali anymore. He can't talk infront of geet. She is already seems so scared about these revelations. Maybe she needs sometime to convince herself that everything will surely be alright if anyone will know about them.

Why would anyone have problem about their relation? If they have no problem with their friendship why will they with their love. But he can't ignore geet fear. Her happiness is everything and he will try to remove her fear first before taking the last step.

PRE PART 55  NEXT PART 57

PRECAP: ANJALI AND MAAN.. 😡ANGRY ANGRY😡' OOPPSSS 😲

NOTE: i know many of you think this ff is going in its slow pace..

yes it is.. but you know i am not a slow writer but this ff have to be slow...

please dont loose hope and keep reading it.. and press the like button..

love you all.
zoha..
ADD ME
IF YOU NEED PMS
Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was an awesome update Zoha!!!!

angry maan and anjali... uff me waiting for the next update already
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
geet scared of letting maan go anjali later
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely...precap  looks  like  shocking...
now-a-days love b/w  anjali  n  maaneet    was  missing...
looking  fwd...

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i think is she is scared then that is more of a reason to tell everyone and get over it...their own relationship is stable and she should trust her love to fight all odds

well Anjali is not going to like it. I have a confusion if Ajay knows abt it? If not atleast Anjali should atleast tell Ajay abt it
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesme update 
loved it
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
lovely update

maan understand geet very well and i like the way he give importance to geet's fear and making her calm down

zoha tum is FF ko bade ache se handdle kar rahi ho har story ko speedy banana bilkul bhi jaruri nahi hai ... ye simple and lovely track hai to jaldi karne ki koi bat hi nahi hai
tum jaise story badha rahi ho vaise hi karo

i love it