Sushpective: Heer in search of her Ranjha!!- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

56

Views

7.2k

Users

23

Likes

438

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#51
YEAH...we will get to see some romance and more about Arhi sorry than that awful Didi ki Saut story...as Daljeets quitting news alludes to...




..
I WELCOME THE CHANGE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ...If that means Daljeet has to quit. Let that be so...I agree that in Arhi story...the is not much scope for Anjali go play the lead...the only way ANjs character could be a lead ...is to come in between with some awful angle like DIDI KI SAUT!!!!! 😃


Edited by -Sush- - 14 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#52
Hi Sush I am late here. Friday epi was fast paced with lot of drama emotions suspense and movement in story. It was really heartbreaking to see Arnie get beaten up ...but they did keep it real and didnt go the too heroic way.

Both Arnav and kushi are similar in many ways...be it the never die attitude or fighting spirits...both are equals...they never give up soon. Mami-kushi bonding is awesome but would like to see Nk join them soon otherwise it will be dragged too much...slightly getting impatient with the kidnapping drama they better wrap it up soon.
Zuzana thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#53


@red: Gosh Sush you are so evil...that will be the worst punishment for Arnie😉😆

@black:yeah I too think so the deed not completed shows that the show has some future still.😛

@vista thanks for the video ...those were some awesome Arhi scenes ...can be watched many times...can they please give us more of such scenes!
Edited by Zuzana - 14 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: -Sush-


Hi Meens...the person who posted the news about star plus revamping it's show line up did not say...IPKKND is getting chopped...and I don't think it will...but what is worth noting is that it did not get a Green light like Diya Bati or Behna either...that says something. A few months back this would have been an unimaginable scenario ..


Baruns departure (although we know it is temporary...) has created a dip in viewership that many have stopped watching it...I know my two sisters, my mom and my friend...all of who live in different cities are not watching it anymore...hopefully the will come back...like I did after a break since the las ME...but even before Bafun left for his movie the TRPs were dipping.. And hovering around 3.3 at it's best...If I were managing this production...I will make a change in my team...and get some strong support in direction and story writing if I cant get LM back...



Sush! Good Morning😊
The other BIG factor for IPK dropping TRP's is BV which has picked up pace and a new story in the past couple of months. The TRP's were 2.8 during the GH track and i remember the week that Arnav revealed the reason for the marriage also the TRP was just 2.9 which was disappointing.
BV was going through a stagnant story earlier which is why IPK had huge TRP's but with them tightening the plot, plus IPK script slacking the TRP's have been dropping. I am hoping though that they begin to pick up now since last week the gap between BV and IPK was small.
The Behna show for example has enjoyed good TRP's because it does not face much competition but now with that Madhubala show on Colors gaining popularity lets see how long the Behan show can hold up because that too has been falling for the past few weeks.
But i agree with all the Barun's full time return and a focus on the actual ARHI love story will help bring back the viewership lost to BV and during IPL. I just at this stage hope that now Sanaya's dance competition does not cause her to be absent for for long..

premparbat thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#55
Zu, the YT clip that Vista added ...follow the creator of that video ..and you will find that this person has created a good selection of tracks in a very concise manner. There is a 2 hour video of the entire wedding scene , one hour of holi, one hour of mehendi ...very nicely done. I can send you the name of the subscriber as well.
Zuzana thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#56
Thanks Ratna🤗...wow...those were some awesome video collections..its such a nice gift for arhi fans

-Sush- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#57

Originally posted by: -Sush-

YEAH...we will get to see some romance and more about Arhi sorry than that awful Didi ki Saut story...as Daljeets quitting news alludes to...




..
I WELCOME THE CHANGE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ...If that means Daljeet has to quit. Let that be so...I agree that in Arhi story...the is not much scope for Anjali go play the lead...the only way ANjs character could be a lead ...is to come in between with some awful angle like DIDI KI SAUT!!!!! 😃




This may be the biggest twist ever...although...not something that PH was planning for...Daljeets reasons for quitting are quite understandable...I am really glad that DIDI KI SAUT is not the main story any more...It will be a challenge for the produces to handle Daljeets departure...


Edited by -Sush- - 14 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".