koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yesterday i thought  de guy kidnapping sarah wud be karan coz santhosh  said karan sara is nt safe here...n even todays starting epi made me think its karan coz he s de one who saved ragini...
bt den when ammaji lukd t yashpal i thought its him...again 2 othrs were der with yashpal...it agained confused me...

buttt atlast..itturned out to be surya...yesss my brooo...
n u lukd tooo gud in the last scene..where de epi ended...

suuurya    rocksss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But is Surya trying to save Sara? WHY??? Sara is an attempted murderer! She tried to kill Ragini after becoming a home wrecker and a husband stealer! She flirted with Adi from DAY ONE knowing he was married. Ek toh loose character and doosra paap ka bachcha. Who the hell does she think she is?🤬 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is politics dear friend and here one day you have an enemy who was your friend yesterday...

Thanks for the post Kallu -  I watch this show occasionally only for Kapil
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Juna di..kahan dhi aap? Missed u so much..same here di..even i watch de shm 4 kaps..mujhe sirf unse matlab hai...story chahe jo bhi ho
darshana23 thumbnail
well whatever Sarah did with Ragini is not justified... she was also using Aditya when she was working for Tau... She himself was trapping him to get loose link of Ammaji. Now she turned against Tau for her so called Aditya's love and now she is not ghar ki ghat ki... So no due respect for her..

however what Jhanvi said was correct; there is no fault of unborn kid. Even Ragini also not stoop low to kill Sarah's kid to keep Aditya with her.
Ragini needs to understand that Jhanvi is supporting for not killing Sarah's kid and not Sarah.