Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverickmartin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Crap? This is your 'crap' update?? Den what is your 'good', matey?? U didnt hav a kiss in the draft.. So hot.. Me like! Thanx for the pm!
luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drool_ovr_barun

Crap? This is your 'crap' update?? Den what is your 'good', matey?? U didnt hav a kiss in the draft.. So hot.. Me like! Thanx for the pm!

oh you liked it😃
and abt the draft
remember you'd told me...
i had ended all romantic romantic and you'd thought in the nxt part "kichu hobe" but all you found was so jao...so i changed it a bit...actually a lot 😆😳
and thnx...
this is how i am feeling now  after you'r comment 😆😆😆😆😆

Edited by sweetlove4barun - 12 years ago
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update. Thanks for the pm,
barun_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part

i wonder how will khushi react after knowing the truth behind their marriage

update soon 

thanx 4 the pm
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome SS - Read it for the first time.

PM me.👍🏼
207shikha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey liked it a lot.! do continue soon.,
oops4lalelee thumbnail
hellloo...bhaloi hoyche hoyto...porte hobe😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
Loved it loadz <3
Update soon
Umuahhh
xoxoxoxo

blore94-chennai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i just read all  ur updates.. of confess to me and thy r brillant.!!!... awesome writing

hope anjali finds out the truth abt her husband... .. or atleast she has to suspect him.. abt his worng doings..

will kushi knw the truth abt thir marriage?... will they start talking freely again?...

PM m for ur updates.. thank you
Edited by blore94-chennai - 11 years ago
luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Okkay i know i am like really late... sorry
i had my exams and all well finally they are all over...so i'll be updating faster now...
next update will be on Tuesday as i am going on a trip with my bro.

---------------------------------------------------

But still she was happy and felt good as he smiled if not a smile at least smirked at her every morning after waking up and every night before going to sleep. He said good bye to her before leaving for office and said a casual hi when he came back. Everyday they would meet at the office during the lunch break as Khushi would go there to deliver the dabbas. She sometimes would barge in between his meetings, shouting at him for scheduling conferences during the lunch break but he would not react. He would silently nod and follow Khushi into his cabin where they would have their lunch together even if they would totally concentrate on their food and not utter a single word. She was happy with that much as she thought he was shy, she felt that this was progress. He had never been so sweet before.

PART#6

This continued for 3 more days.

It was Payel's birthday the day before yesterday. Today being a Sunday, Arnav was at home. So, Aakash planned a dinner for the 4 young Raizadas of Shantivan.

They walked out of the restaurant at 11:35pm. Aakash and Payel boarded Aakash's car and Khushi and Arnav boarded Arnav's car. Aakash's car drove away towards west whereas Arnav took the left turn, the way towards Shantivan. Khushi turned back, "Arre Jijaji ki gari toh us taraf ja rahi hai… ghar toh is taraf hai na…?" (arre Jijaji's car is going that way… our home is that way)

A: "wo Payel ko ghuma kar ghar le jayega aur hum seedhe raste se ghar jayenge…" (They are going for a long drive, and we are going straight to home.)

K: "Kyun? " (Why?)

Arnav looked at Khushi and gave an 'it's obvious' kind of an expression…

K: "Kya…? Aise kyun dekh rahe hai?" (What? Why are you looking at me like that?)

A: "You are impossible Khushi Kumari Gupta…"

K: "Singh Raizada!!"

A: "Lemme finish Khushi!!"

K: "Oh!"

A: "you are impossible Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, unhe akele kuch time spend karna hai…" (they wanna spend sometime alone)

K: "oh!" She looked out of window "Arre yeh kaun si jagah hai? Yeh toh Shantivan jaane ka raasta nahi?" (Arre what place is this….? This is not the way to home…)

A: "yeh office ke taraf ka rasta hai…" (this is the way to the office…)

K: "Kya?... Kyun?... Office?... Abhi? (what? Why? Office? Now?)

A: "Khushi, shut up… 2 min ka kaam hai… ek important cheez leni hai…" (Khushi, shut up… I have a 2 mins work… I need to pick up some thing important)

K: "2 minute? Aapka aur office mein….? Yeh toh us janam mein sambhav nahi hai…" (2 minute? You can't do within that much time… this is not possible in this millennium…)

A: "what?"

K: "Aap office jayenge saman lene… phir aapko kuch ajeeb o gareeb kaam yaad aajayega, aap use karne ajeeb o gareeb kaam yaad aajayega, aap use karne baith jayenge aur phir subah ho jayegi aur hum wahin reh jayenge…?" (you'll go in to pick that thing of yours… then you'll remember some random odd job of yours and sit back to complete it and finally we'll have to spend whole night in the office…)

A: "Apni bakwas apne paas rakho, kaha na do minute ka kaam hai…" (just shut up… will you? I just have a 2 minutes work…)

K: " kuch do minute nahi hai…hum abhi ghar jayenge bas" (don't try the two minute thing on me…. We are going home now…)

A: "Just 2 minutes, Khushi!"

K: "Nahi… Ghar… Abhi…" (No, home, now…)

A: "Just Shut up… hum office ja rahe hai…" (no we are going to the office…that's it)

K: "Hum shut up nahi honge… jab se wahan se aaye hai tab se har baat pe shut up kiye ja rahe hai…" (I won't shut up… since the day we've returned from there… you've been shutting me up at everything…)

A: "kahan se aaye hai?" (Returned from where?)

K: "Aapko pata hai kahan se aaye hai…" (you know which place I am talking about…)

A: "I don't wanna talk about it, now…"

K: "Toh kab baat karenge us bare mein...?" (so when are we going to talk about it?)

A: "Not now, Khushi!"

K: "Abhi warna kabhi nahi…" (it's now or never)

A: "Khushi!" He glared at her.

K: "kya aapko sharm aati hai? Hum aapko sharminda karte hai? Ya aap yeh baat manna hi nahi chahte ki aap humse… Khushi Kumari Gupta se py…" (Are you ashamed of me Arnavji? Or, you just don't want to accept the fact that you love me… Khushi Kumari Gupta…)

Arnav stopped the car…

A: "Khushi, aisi baat nahi hai…" (Khushi it's not that)

K: toh kaisi baat hai? (then what is it?)

A: woh… woh…

Khushi opened the door and stepped down from the car…

A: what are you doing? Get back into the car… Now!

Khushi placed both her hands on her waist, "Nahi!" pehle bataiye kaisi baat hai?" (No 1st tell me what is it?)

A: "Khushi we'll discuss this at home."

K: nahi…nahi…nahi…ghar pahuchte hi aapka what the ka silsila shuru ho jayega… (no no no the moment you reach home you'll start your 'what the's)

A: "Khushi!"

K: humein yahin baat karni hai… bas… (I want to talk here and that's final!)

Arnav wasn't ready to face such a situation. He got irritated and angry, not on Khushi, but with himself… she surely needed an answer, but he didn't have one.

In a fit of anger came an answer form Arnav, "toh rahi yahin poori raat…" (then stay her for rest of the night) and he drove off…

K: Kya? (What?)

Khushi was shocked but more over scared. She wasn't afraid of the thunder claps and lightnings, she was afraid of the dark.

She started walking towards the opposite direction, the way to Shantivan. "Hey Devi Mayya raksha karna.."

Arnav drove upto some distance…

A: "shit… what did I do…" he looked at his phone… it was 12:05am…"it's 12 midnight… and I left her there all by herself in the dark…" just then it started raining…. "Shit…"

He turned his car and drove back to the place where he had left her…

"KHUSHI??... KHUSHI??..." he screamed at the top of his voice as he searched for her frantically. He was standing at the middle of the road, drenched.

"Damn it…!!"

He got back into the car and called up Khushi.

Khushi had managed to board a cab, but she was totally wet…

K: "abhi phone kar rahe hai… hum nahi uthaenge…" (Huh! He's calling me up now… I won't pick up his call)

She kept the phone back into her purse.

A: "Khushi pick up the call damn it!"

He called her again, he felt immensely guilty.

Finally she picked up his 4th call.

K: " kuch nahi hua hai humein… zinda hai hum…" (Nothing has happened to me… I'm alive)

and with this she dropped the call.

A: Khushi!... what the..? as he heard the beep tone…

Well at least she was ok. Arnav drove back to his office and picked up a small box from his cabin and came out.

In the meantime,

Aakash and Payel reached home… Anjali opened the door

Ak: bhai aur khushiji aagaye? (Have bhai and Khushi ji returned as yet?)

An: nahi toh… (No…)

Anjali was about to close the door as Payash entered when,

K: di…! She screamed to stop her from closing the door.

Anjali opened the door to find a totally drenched Khushi standing infront of her.

An: Khushi ji!

Payash too came up,

P: Khushi!!

Ak: Khushi ji bhai kahan hai? (Khushi ji where's bhai?)

K: hum andar aa jaye? (may I come in?)

An: ji!

Nani too came up…

N: ee ka Khushi bitiya? Aur chote kahan hai? (what's this? And where's chote?)

K: ji wo… she muttered as she looked at the floor…

N: chote ne aapko akela chod diya?

K: nahi wo humne hi zidd ki, ki humein akele ana hai, aur phir unhe office bhi jana tha toh… (no, I was the one who wanted to come alone and then he had to go to the office…so…)

N: thik hai aap upar jaayiye aur kapde badal ke so jayiye… (ok, go up to your room, change into fresh clothes and get some sleep)

K: ji! And she rushed upto her room.

N: ee chote ne bahut galat kiya…

An: ji nani… humein pata hai chote ko sabak kaise sikhana hai? (nani... i know how we can teach chote a lesson)

Ak: but di…

An: koi nahi Aakash chote ne no kiya wo galat tha… (no buts Akaaksh... what chote did to Khushi ji was not right...)

N: Anjali bititya hum ye karenge kaise? (Anjali, how will we do it?)

An: humein pata hai kaise…suniye…! (i know how... listen to me)

She explained out everything to the trio, dramatically moved her arms and walked around the hall way… everyone listened to her with full concentration,

Finally,

An: samajh gaye? (every one's understood the plan??)

N, Ak, P: ji!

The clock struck 12:30 am when the main door opened up with the least noise ever possible. Arnav's head popped in and his eyes widened on seeing Anjali standing infront of him, her hands on her waist.

Arnav entered, "di…aap soyi nahi?" (di why are you up so late?)

An: yeh koi waqt hai ghar aane ka? Aur Khushi ji zaroor tumhare peeche chupi hongi… kahan hai wo? (is this a time to come home? and where is khushi? must be hiding behind you?)

She said trying to look behind Arnav.

A: Khushi ghar nahi lauti? (khushi didn't return home?)He asked her in shock…

An: matlab? Khushi ji tumhare saath nahi hai? Wo toh tumhare saath hi thi na? (what? what do you mean? she was with you right?)

A: haan…matlab… wo…, he fumbled…

Nani and Payash were also there…

P: khushi kahan hai Arnav ji? (where is khushi?)

A: wo…

N: chote kahin aapne unko… akele… (chote...i hope you didn't leave her all alone?)

A: nahi wo maine usko… I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry…Di please aap yeh bag pakdiye…

He somehow managed to hand her his bag and was about to walk out. Anjali gestured to Aakash.

Ak: bhai, um… aapke paas Khushi ji ki koi tasveer hai?" (bhai do you have a picture of khushi?)

A: picture? Why?

Ak: wo it'll be easy to look for her then…

A: oh! Ok!... it's in the room

Ak: aap picture lao, main gadi nikalta hoon. (you get the pic i'll go get the car.)

A: ok!

Arnav run up the stairs in stormed into his room.

Anjali, Nani and Payash followed him and waited outside his room.

Arnav missed seeing a sleeping Khushi…

---------------------------------------------------

i'll do the colouring later on...
hope you liked this update...
next update will be on tuesday...

-----------------

hope you liked this part

please please please comment

i love reading them and would love to read more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S - For PMs add me to your buddy list

P.P.S - For my other works, here's MY INDEX - BLOSSOMS 

P.P.P.S - I love you all

Love

Srijanee