Poll
Are You A Boy/Girl?
Heyy Everyone,
Well, we were just talking until we landed on the topic of boys where she was like though the name 'Ali' (which is my brother's name aswell) is in her user name, she is not a boy.. She's a girl. I laughed and was like I know that you're not a boy.
And then I was like I wouldn't expect boys to be on India forums. I know I'm stereotyping them but I just don't think boys would take out the time to actually make posts or visit forums on IF. Since the past 12 hours, the same thing is going on in my head as to whether there are boys on IF/EHMMBH forum...
Sorry if there are any boys and I'm offending them by saying that I wouldn't expect boys to be on IF. Oh and I'm not a pervert (don't worry) - I'm just curious to know if I'm wrong or if what Is said was true..
Oh and I know I probably don't have the right to ask but I'm still going to...
I'm a girl - otherwise I wouldn't be making a poll question like this 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Accepted it!!Originally posted by: loveleen12
Girl the name is Loveleen and sending u a friend request please accept it.
Im A Girl- Hooria
Hi Hooria :)
I do know you from your posts but didn't know your name..