yeppy
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceDj4JiDBdU[/YOUTUBE]
plz like it & leave ur comments on u tube plz
i am really excited just wanted to share with u guys
shall update this next week
lots of love
muskan

Marvellous...Tumba Tumba Chennagide (Very Very nice)...👏

Your bro has a great talent...convery my Best wishes to him (ALL THE VERY BEST )😃
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Now comming to Dhundlae Aks...Comment...

It was really hot update...to the level where Smoke comming out of my body 😉

But this Prachi...Whenever she comes she creates trouble. And what is she doing in NYC? I guess her attitude towards Maan is Changing. She is not willing to take him as a friend any more 😡. Also I have always noticed that whenever you give hot update, you seperate Maneet...please dont do it this time...Their relationship should very soon get into a marriage bond😳
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Keeping fingers crossed for DA update today!!!!
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for awesome updates...
Please update soon...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dhundlae aks

PART 199
warning 18+
ANY ISSUES WITH THE CONTENT PLZ
PM.. I SHALL DO THE NEEDFUL...
DON'T be mad at me...

Maan teased kissing her.. r u sure!
Geet covered the phone & waked him making a O shape of her lips.. oh.. he just couldn't resist that. He took them into a breath taking relishing luscious kiss forgetting all abt the call.

After almost a breath taking moment.. he came back to the call & confirmed their meeting the next day. He didn't even let Geet speak to her. He knew if the two friends start talking.. he won't have his misti for himself.

Next morning
Puchki stop! misti giggled, as he sprayed whipped cream on her curves. Umm..chodna mujhe she whimpered not having any energy left in her to fight him, trying to stop her moan..that only tempted him more, so much for her plea for her much needed meal.
Puchki I am so sticky sticky.. its seems ages since I had my shower
Umm'
he said lustfully, pondering the thought jokingly. He leaned in to a glob of whipped cream on her curve gently, lapping it, moving his lips against them. Her eyes closed, moans escaping her lips, her weak arms sliding around him
puchki I want to freshen up... plz.. while he continued to feast the whipped cream off her globes, his tongue feasting, sucking it harshly.
Challo let me clean u.. he said still nibbling on her. Aah.. puchki she moaned as he pinned her down. She knew wat exactly he was going to do.. another whole day of love making. Oh god.. she had to escape.. she finally managed to escape out of his arms.. after a long love making in the morning hr.

her legs trembled as they dragged her tired structure to the shower. She couldn't be happier feeling the warm shower dripping down .. burning sweetly at the bruises, bites.. turned deep shade of blue.. a sigh spread across her lips.. thinking of his passion..  
just then she felt his cold fingers sliding around her waist..tucking her closer missing me!!!
she nodded without realizing & blushed furiously when she did!!!  He chuckled, as he grinded his lower half into her. He swept her hair all to the right side & moved his lips to her left neck, sucking ravenously. She let out a small moan, the steam from the shower fogging up the room.

puchki chuckled as he harshly kneaded her br***t, Misti leaned her head back & passionately kissing him. His breathing raised with him grinding into her even more groaning misti... .
I just can't have enough of u.. he growled, lustfully in her ears
umm.. she blushed even more.
He crashed his lips on hers, passionately turning her around slipping in, hard & long praying to her babaji that he would last long enough for her. He thrust his hips wildly, as she hung on to him in sheer pleasure. She couldn't stop screaming out his name in passion, her head leaning against the wall.. puchki in her roughly.. he was not wanting to lose it this time.. he tried his best to plunge harder until they were in lost in escalate into their world.

He screamed in atmost pleasure holding her closer.. u r mine.. just mine..  I love being inside u. It's the best feeling in the world  u.. u..  u're so, so warm and I..I don't know he patted, I love it, I just love it.. I can't be without u misti.. u r mine.. only mine. he spurted out.
She couldn't say anything... he didn't expect.. nor did he let her.. just simply took her lips into his.

Only the two love birds know how they managed to reach the cafe where they promised to meet Prachi. Geet had to put on an extra layer of make up to hide the love bites. For which puchki was all ready to make fresh ones.
Geet warned him ' ussen miland ke baren main mat puchna
Maan nibbling the back of her hand that was entangled with his ' wo kyun?
Geet ' they broke up!!
Maan was taken a back ' wat happened.. they were to get married na
I mean they were engaged for wat 2yrs now
this NRI guys na.. unka kuch barosa nahi hain.. oh god ..she will be so heart broken
Geet looked at him little amazed & reluctantly said wo actually she broke off the engagement
Maan was totally shocked ' WAT???
he was unfeignedly taken a back. The impression he had abt prachi was totally different. According to him, she wouldn't have ever gone against her parents.. that sweet.. sweet sugar coated.. actually too sweet to be true & simple types... He was shocked beyond words when learned the reason behind it!!
he was shaken a bit when Geet told him.. the reason being, miland's parents not wanting her to work after marriage. For him that can't be reason... offcourse.. she can always explain her POV... & miland settled in US.. latter or sooner would definitely understand her.. but why she never tried .. he remained bit lost.. & confused.

Next big shock was to see prachi in short skirts with a sexy top.

She carried it elegantly. Not that he was against girls wearing them.. well his misti always did... but then prachi!! it was bit odd for him. Geet ran & hugged prachi.. forgetting all abt maans presence there!

He was lost in his own world of confusion.. not he felt anything abt prachi, but then her dressing..how can she change it over night so comfortably.. her simplicity.. her family thingy all that mattered to him but then was it all shallow.. his thought process was distracted when he heard the soothing sound of his life..
giggling..

a smile touched his lips automatically.. she looked the same.. just the way she did on the first day of her college.. he chuckled.. nothing had changed in her!!!

how wrong he was in judging her then.. not just her... even prachi!!! he can't refuse.. prachi was his good frd but her present nature, attitude.. "the gone totally free coming to US"..was all making him unconformable around her.

He remained silent while three of them ordered drinks & snacks. He couldn't take his eyes off  mistimia.. like he was falling in love with her all over again.. with a different perspective. Geet looked at him couple of time, confused with the change in depth of his eyes. She tried to read them but them he smiled it off with a naughty glint.

sweeties plz check this link for anni's Book release detail
it is releasing on June 14th...yeppy

Precap
sensitive misti!!!
OOPS muski just relaized it will be part 200😲
-PREV  PART 198   NEXT   LINK THREAD 33-
thanks for the lovely comments & likes
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 11 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 🤣 🤣

i dont know what to say...

Jiu will kill u if i tell her u separated milind n prachi..

🤣🤣🤣

she is a MICHI fanatic..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

usne bola tha jabhi michi part aaye to mujhe batana😉 she will read🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lolz..

so finally puchki is raliseing the gem he has😃

next part is 200...ILU ke sepaarition
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update,..

oops prachi from indian to western

nad muskan wihing you for the 200 update in advance
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just cant seem to get enuf of puchki and mishti,cant blieve its gonna hit a double century,loved the update and maan's realisation about his darling.Congratulations.
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update...thats my geet she wont change for anyone...she will be wat she is ...thats why puchki is falling for her again and again...i loved te update so much