Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: subha2601

thanks vanadhi.it's already a year since i got married(even though my hubby still thinks we r newly married)😆

I am frm Orissa.

I used 2 watch karan's previous show,rang badalti odhani but after 6 months of da show going on air,i got bored and stopped watching it.I don't watch his current show too but i do like him and respect him.

What is attracting me 2 dkdm,well,i know a lot abt Lord Vishnu but i hardly had any knowledge abt Lord Shiv so started watching it.it's a very interesting show wid lots of info abt shiv's life.

One year 😆 iam sorry ...whatever i just got chance to wish u now only 😳

No i don know much about Karan,  my friends used to watch him and always torture me with his composure 😆 thats ,why i asked u ...

Good answers enjoy ur Hot Seat ...👏.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

Congratulations Subha!🥳

Couldn't think of questions right now. Will ask ya later. Be prepared!😈😆

Eagerly waiting 4 ur questions😊
patakha-guddi thumbnail
some from me 😊

when u r sad what do u like to do?:

who is your best frnd in ur life:

do u like sports more than serials or vice-versa:

are you a book worm:

one essential thing you carry in your purse/bag every time when you leave home:

have you felt out-of-the-blue any time:
LeadNitrate thumbnail

good answers some more:

1) So you love music, do you also sing? have you trained in anything musical? Like vocal or instruments? So is it jazz, Hindustani classical or carnatic classical? if you love classical music, whats your favorite raga?i do sing all the time but i am not a trained singer.i hv not learnt singing.i hv only learnt a little bit how 2 play da harmonium frm my mom.

thats nice, now that i know you are from orissa, do you know jagannath swami, nayan pathgami?

Okay its a multipart question😆
2) what do you do when net surfing become really boring?net surfing is not boring.when i get tired of net surfing,i sleep 4 a while or go out and take a walk

awww,i get tired of net surfing very easily on weekends😆

3) You just went to USA, so how are you finding the country? Have you received any cultural shocks so far or all is cool? I will tell mine once i see your answer😃Da country is good so far,ppl r friendly.No cultural shocks so far as i know our culture and american culture is totally different.i don't mind all da things which is see here.i would luv 2 know ur experience.😊   

it was funny. When i first landed in my hostel here, my housemaster gave me a tour of the hostel and then introduced me to my neighbour, a six ft tall guy named Wolfgang. That was the shock of my life, after that other stuff didn't bother me anymore

3) are you a  brand conscious person or not. If you are even moderately brand conscious then answer the following:
 a) fav  brand of shoe-No such fav.band.
b) dresses-again no such fav.band
c) jeans-Lee
d) work out clothes.-i wear whichever is comfortable.i am not at all brand conscious except 4 jeans 

4) do you like wearing makeup? whats your favorite makeup brand?I am a tomboy since childhood so i don't like makeup.when dere's party or any function,den only i apply makeup.My fav.makeup brand is Lakme.   

Cool, I love makeup. not that i dress up everyday for work, somedays i don't even apply kajal, but i love buying makeup and applying them on occassions.

5) even if you don't, all girls will wear some minimal makeup, so what are the makeup that you never forget to stuff in your bag just in case?Sunscreen lotion and moisturiser

hey, those are not makeup, they are essentials woman. I meant eyeliner, kajal, concealer et.al

PS: i saw that you forgot my name, not a problem, you can always call me by my id

[/QUOTE]
@tannipartner,Lord Jagannath is da isht devta of my house.whenever i visited orissa,i would definitely go and visit da jagannath temple in puri

Originally posted by: --asmita--

some from me 😊

when u r sad what do u like to do?:i think abt God or listen 2 bhajans.it gives me inner strength😊 

who is your best frnd in ur life:my mom.

do u like sports more than serials or vice-versa:i don't like sports at all.i don't like serials too.when i was in india,watching serials was the last thing in my life.after coming 2 USA,i hv so much free time that i hv 2 watch serials 4 time pass. 

are you a book worm:No, i am not
one essential thing you carry in your purse/bag every time when you leave home:Mobile and money

have you felt out-of-the-blue any time:Nope

LeadNitrate thumbnail

@tannipartner,Lord Jagannath is da isht devta of my house.whenever i visited orissa,i would definitely go and visit da jagannath temple in puri

jagannath is like the adopted ishta dev of our family.My dad learnt oriya from the oriya channel to understand the jagannath  songs in oriya channel. I have lost the count how many times they have been to puri. Every time 7 day holiday= puri visit. BUT i am the black ship, i am the only one who has been there only once in my life that too as a child and i don't really remember much about the temple. It is said U need to be pulled by the Lord to go there, i guess he doesn't pull me. I am more of a shiv bhakt type. Everytime i go home, i manage to go to benaras. Inspite of troubles, bad weather, i always end up going there once,tagging along anyone who wishes to come. I now know benaras like the back of my hand.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Double congrats pal!!🥳

Congo on being promoted to IF-Sizzler and on becoming the MOW👏

Will be back wid my quests😛

Regards
Sia
patakha-guddi thumbnail
congratz subha for becomin IF-sizzlerz