ArHi OS :ONCE BITTEN

RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Imagine what happens if Arnav finds out about the Will papers, and knows that Khushi had him sign them...?
I wrote this after the episode where Khushi gets Arnav to sign the papers for Shyam, hope you like t!

Once Bitten

Once bitten, twice shy. That's what they say, so why was it that Arnav Singh Raizada had got caught out again?

He thought about the past few days, it seemed like a blur of emotions...but then he had always been like that when it came to Khushi...he remembered how he had started to believe her about what he had seen on the terrace...Her and Shyam...how he thought he had been wrong...how he had trusted her again...how he had believed her innocent explanation...but not now...no longer.

He sighed and shut his eyes tight. A grim look spread across his face. His lips in an angry line.
"Arnavji...please!", he heard her begging again crazily.
The police had put handcuffs around her dainty wrists and she was struggling and squirming her arms away from the tight grips of the two strong policemen.

No! He resolved. Not again...not this time. He was not going to look at her tear stained face. That was his problem...Those tears were the reason he was so weak around her. He had to remain strong.

He took a deep breath. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.
" Please Arnavji...!" she screamed, her voice more desperate now, her breath taking huge gasps as she tried to control her tears, which just would not stop tumbling down her delicate cheeks.

No! He squeezed his eyes shut again, he tried not to hear her plea for him to listen to her just one more time.

No... He remembered Shyam grinning telling him how Khushi was with him all along, conning the great ASR. Shyam had laughed and sneered at him even as he was being pushed into his jail cell.

How he wished it wasn't true, but the evidence was in front of him.
Just like how the evidence was in front of him on the terrace that night...he now resolved to never believe her lies...what you see has to be more true than what people say, 'seeing is believing' he thought

And Khushi must be a liar...this was the only conclusion he could arrive at.

Shyam had told him how she had cleverly got him to sign the Will papers. The evidence was in her phone.

Why else had she got pictures of his Will? He had rattled his brains thinking of a logical explanation...anything to prove her innocence.

But Aman had overheard her asking Akash to let her have the office papers and that she would get him to sign them. Aman was listening while Akash was on the phone to him. Aman had heard her voice, there was no mistaking it.

Yes, all the evidence was there. She was so sneaky...he couldn't have even imagined it.

And now with Shyam in jail, she was next to go as his accomplice.
He thought his head was going to explode as he heard her voice begging and pleading.

He had to get away, his heart aching hearing her screaming out his name over and over again, asking him to listen to her one more time.

He turned away gritting his teeth swallowing his emotions like a huge lump in his throat.

No...this was the last time Arnav Singh Raizada would succumb to her tears, to her face, to her voice to her innoc...NO! He stopped himself from thinking about her...

Part two below...

Please comment😊
Edited by RebeccaDaphne - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Part two

Khushi looked into his eyes. The brown, soft, kind, eyes that she had seen on so many numerous occasions had been changed into cold, heartless steely eyes.

She stopped struggling from the policemen and sighed defeatedly.
She couldn't see the person within anymore. She couldn't see the person she thought he was.

The cold and uncaring mask was put on for her, she knew he wouldn't remove it until he knew the truth..but he was stubborn...he would not, could not listen .

The ASR she had met on that fateful day in Lucknow had returned, she stared at him unblinking.

Arnav Singh Raizada had rushed out of the police station for some much awaited fresh air. He paced outside, clenching his fists and then he walked speedily to his car.

He slammed the door shut and drove...faster and faster for miles and miles. He didn't care where he was going as long as it was far away from her.

He couldn't get her face out of his mind. Those eyes, those tears..."Damn her!" he bit to himself.
He had to stop thinking of her, he put the radio on in haste. " Sh*t !" ...it was a Salman Khan song.

He screeched the car to a halt and punched the radio shut.
Just then his phone rang, he looked at he number, " Yes Di... I've left the police station, I'm just driving...I've got some errands to do before I come home", he lied.

"Chotey!..you have to come home quickly" she sounded panicky, he wondered if she was okay...
" It's NK...he's come...he's at the airport! He said its urgent, he took the first flight available...you have to come home right now...!
Chotey, he says he's seen something from the wedding day on his camera...! Chotey, he sounded anxious, disturbed...I've never heard him this serious!... He needs you to see it right away!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next parts are from NK's point of view

Part 3 - page 7
Part 4 - last part page 9

Edited by RebeccaDaphne - 11 years ago
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
It's my first OS, no comments? 😕

*updated*

Thank you to the darling few who have liked and commented, it means a lot to me! 
It's just a one shot so I'm not continuing but if any one has any ideas you are free to write a follow up, I leave to your imagination what will happen next, but I always love a happy ending! 
Love and hugs😊

*updated again*

Thank you to everyone who has kindly liked my story, and for all the lovely comments! I'm so flattered that you want me to continue, so I will write a bit more from NKs point of view, it fits in nicely...hope you enjoy it, will update soon. Sorry I haven't yet mastered the pm/ buddy thing, so I'll just post it on the forum. Love you guys, my new ipkknd forum family! 😃
Edited by RebeccaDaphne - 12 years ago
slgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh I like this start. Please continue..
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..continue soon//pm me wen u update dear..i hv given buddy req
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon, you stopped at sheer suspense
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Thank you to the darling few who have liked and commented, it means a lot to me! 
It's just a one shot so I'm not continuing but if any one has any ideas you are free to write a follow up! 
Love and hugs😊
Edited by RebeccaDaphne - 12 years ago
Shaamy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice story, well done for your first attempt👏
Maddy1270 thumbnail
an amazing start... loved how realistically you have incorporated instances from the show in your os... that will is a pain in the neck 😕 
just hate how shyam always manages to get khushi in trouble... thank god nk seems to have some evidence to prove khushi's innocence... now am interested to know what khushi's reaction will be on being released from jail
fire.vs.ice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting.. continue soon!!! it fits d current track so well..Edited by fire.vs.ice - 12 years ago