naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Arnav murmur "khushi" the guys look at each other

boss is coming  one said

other "he will not leave us "

at RM, they were having dinner when nani said "khushi betiya hum ko aap se yeh umeed nahi thi"

Khushi: nani hum na kya kiya 

Mami: phati sari  , jhoot na bolo , i saw you calling PDA 

Khushi just choke  

Nani: " jab chotey na bola ha ka woh thek ha tou"

Khushi: look at Anjali"  nani hum ko maaf karda , hum ko bus daar lag raha tha "

Anajli smiled nani aap ko nahi yaad hum na aik dafa  bhi iss tarah kiya tha

Nani smiled "yaad ha"

Khushi just got relaxed 

Mami: look at her face ,she just walk away " hum ko chando se bolna hoga ka woh phati sari ka saath raha, nahi nahi " she was looking in their room as khushi was walking restlessly  holding her cell" kuch to garbar ha " she thought "idea NK " she just picked phone and called NK and asked him to be here by morning .

Khushi was just walking in her room she was very restless , mami was watching her  "yeh larki ha ya" she was tired  she just walk to her room...

Arnav was sick as he was not eating , because of it he was having weakness , his sugar level was decreasing ,only one word that he was murmuring was "Khushi"

Khushi was not able to sleep a single min at night she was just worried for him

the next day 

NK arrived . mami told him briefly .he look at khushi she was just lost in her own thought "khushi ji"

Khushi: ji nana ji

Shyam: have pack his bags he said he was going for a picnic with his friends ,as Anajli cannot accompany him he was going allow , he just walk out

khushi the whole day try to go out of hope but NK was always behind her .

NK: khushi ji nanav yaad aa raha hain

Khushi: hmmm , she just walk away

NK:  hum se nahi dekha ja raha ha yeh sub , kuch tou ha 

Mami: was also suspicious.

at Arnav place

Boss he is not taking dinner , " ok leave him" he just walk out

Khushi:was sitting with everyone on dinning table playing with her rice

Anjali: Akash chotey ko phone kara na ,dekha Khushi ji kuch bhi ka nahi rahi hain

Akash: Di i talk to him today he is fine in Scotland deal final hogai ha

Khushi: look at him . she just left the dinning table " jiju is telling lie , but why?" she walk to her bed room

Shyam: i will kill him , you guys can't do one thing properly i am coming tell me address...he was talking at poolside

Khushi: just hide her self  " hum ko in ka becha karna hoga,"she noted the address ,she ran out behind him ,Payal stop her in middle , she listened her .. "jiji hum aata ha " she saw Akash going out of RM " agar hum un ki car mein chala jai tou hum ,aaga se auto kar laga" , she just quickly hide her self in back seat

he drive for 30 mins he was driving very fast ,she just hold her breath and sit tight ..he just hit brake & ran in,

Khushi: look around it was dark "why he came here?" she felt her heart started beating fast ... she just felt Arnav around."hum bhi na" she heard men talking

Akash: " i have to bring his wife here"

Khushi : just freezes at the spot

Akash: "Khushi Khushi khushi, he just have one word , if she will come here ,she will look after him, & i" he had a laughter " he is not Raizada but  he thinks he is   , he is Malik , he will be Malik, i am the only Raizada. dadi had made him the whole property owner"

Khushi: just walk to window to peep in " she saw Arnav was lying on a mattress ,his had was tied , i guy was trying to make him eat but he was not opening his mouth... her heart just skip a beat she shiver , he was all pale she just felt she does not have any strength in her feet"Arnav ji"

Arnav just shouted "leave me , let me talk to Khushi once more please"

kidnapper no

Akash: leave it , even if he die Khushi ji will think Jiju have killed him as he had sign the will papers ...  he recollect khushi left one page with his . "you guys don't go in front of him he will get hyper again, bhai & his ghussa" he just drive away

Khushi waited till the guys left Arnav. she just squeezed her self in the window

Arnav: look back "Khushi"as he heard her payal

Khushi: just ran to him"Arnav ji " she just cup his face  kissed his forehead he was having high fever as her trembling lips touch his fore head she pat "Arnav ji" she whisper .hug him tight in her arms 

Arnav : open his eyes "Khushi"

Khushi: shhh placed her hand on his mouth tears roll down her eyes she just sob holding him tight next to her 

Arnav try to hug her he just kissed her cheek , caress her with his cheek " i am fine khushi"

Khushi: just untie his hands & his legs  "aap sab se pehla medicine la " she just gave him medicine make him sit next to her ,just caress his hairs , look at his wrist just caress it gently

Arnav: how you reached here? he look at her

Khushi: aap utha bus she just help him to stand

Arnav: how you ?

Khushi i will tell you each and everything ,lets get out of here

Arnav:he was not having energy to stand"khushi i cannot walk, you go ,they will come back"

Khushi: " this time i will not leave you suna aap na.aap bus zara se hamat kara "she just pull up again as he was sitting on floor  .they both make there out of the window

Arnav:khushi

Khushi:"Arnav ji thora duur road ha hum na dekha a chala aap"  hold him from his waist he wrap his arm around her 

Arnav: Shyam is boss right

Khushi: no he is not

Arnav then who

Khushi: Akash jiju

Arnav: what the

Khushi: she just hug him suddenly .he hug her back  both just cried ,lets get out of here first , i wanted to follow Shyam ji as he was acting suspicious,i hide my self in jiju car to get out of RM as nana ji was following me

Arnav: then

Khushi you dont stop keep walking, she pull him with her 

Arnav:bolo

Khushi he came here , i was going to the road to get auto  , i felt as if you are here ,so i peep in and found you

Arnav: but how you got i am in trouble?

Khushi: the way you were calling me ,was making me restless ,for last 4 nights i am not able to sleep .they reached road.

Arnav: why Akash is doing all this ?

Khushi: smiled as they seated in a auto "money makes  forget  who is your blood and who is not ?'

Arnav: i cannot go to home in this condition.

Khushi: we will go to buaji's place you rest tonight, then in morning we will go to home ..her cell rang" from rm"

Arnav just rested his head on her shoulder ...

Khushi: "jiji woh hum ko buaji ki yaad aa rahi thi tuo hum aaj wahan ja raha ha " she look at he as he  hold her hand tight in his ,she just entwine with his.

Arnav: Khushi how you got i am in problem ?

they reached home

Khushi:" you want to hear everything in a go" .she just help him out of the auto ..

Arnav : just look at her ...

khushi just explain buaji and Amma quickly and ask them to let him rest .

Arnav was looking he she  first wipe him with wet towel as he was having temperature, he just stare at her she help him change his shirt."khushi"she just free her hand from him and walkout  to get dinner

Khushi: " i hope now you will eat" she help him to sit

Arnav" you tell me" as he chew the bread

Khushi: "what you said  made me realized you are in trouble , as you don't admit things easily "

Arnav: what do you mean by that? his eye change color .

Khushi: aap dil kai baat itna aram se nahi maanta ha, yeh dekha , she showed her cell the sms "see here they send me  reached London & you said you reached Scotland

Arnav "so you use your brain" he chew  the food

Khushi: aap tou hum ko  i hate you , i hate you bolta ha , jab aap na woh bola

Arnav "kya bola tha" hold her  from her waist

Khushi: pata nahi ,she try to get up ,aap yeh suna she gave him her cell he listen Akash conversation with his men , she hold his hand "both want your money see this " she showed him the images of the will " this i wanted to show you"

Arnav my will

Khushi: "jee Shyam ji asked me if i will make you sign  this he will tell you the truth"

Arnav: hmmm

Khushi "both are our beloved sisters husbands, only one thing we can do give them the wealth as we don't want it "

Arnav:what?

Khushi : hold his hand " my treasure is you , if you are with me i am the happiest woman on earth ,let them have it"

Arnav : just hug her tight "you are right , di & payal is imp for us not this money"

both silently cried

Arnav "i love you & at that time too i mean it ,as  his men was keeping his gun barrel on my head, it was from my heart , as i didn't knew ,i will be able to see you again or not" she hold him as tight as she could

Khushi:" hum ko pata chal gaya tha ka aap mushkil mein hain" she placed her head on his heart to feel him

Arnav: khushi

Khushi: bola

Arnav: i am sorry for everything

Khushi: shhh placed her finger on his lips " galti tou sari aap ki ha diwali kai raat boldiya hota tou yeh sub na hota. iss din what the kar ka chaldiya tha aap" she was gently touching the bruises on his wrist , she had apply medicine on it 

Arnav: cup her faced as without waiting kissed her lips which he wanted to kiss for ages  .., her arm wrap around his neck & one  softly run in his hairs , he pull her up to him ,holding her tight in his arms as she was his most precious treasure

Khushi look at him he was holding her tight in his arms sleeping , she just run her hand in his hair as he murmur her name " i am here " 

Arnav:open his eyes look at her 

Khushi: "hum aap ka paas hain" hold her more tight 

Arnav: I love you 

Khushi: just wipe her tears " i love you too Arnav " she wipe his . it was for the 5th time he  had woke up making sure she was there next to him ,she just kissed him to make him sleep 

sorry for mistakes please ignore it  as i type in dark mein pagal hoon i know that , i will write other on bepana pyar as i thought this is not going with it 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
res
edited:
-----------------

WOW !! i am first to comment on ur OS !! 🥳 😎
Loved it loved it loved !! 😍
Its so cute and beautifully Written 👏 👏 👏

By the way i am commenting on ur OS after an long long time 😛

Edited by .....Rafid..... - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
love you all for first comment fight 🤗
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful!!!!
I loved every word of it
naddiya26 thumbnail
😕 good or bad 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
great what is wrong with khushi's jeejas all after money
loved arhi though
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice. The irony of things...both  their beloved sisters hubbies messing Arhi life...Aakash beat Shyam...that hurt. Lol
preetihere thumbnail
C i told u, u r brilliant in connecting forgotten things...i love the way u remembered now, Khushi had given some papers back to Akash when she got the signature and u connected that he wudve got that...and he turned greedy!! 
Another feather to ur cap!
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                                                             too good...amazing...👏👏
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh man loved it sooo much..OMG akash as kidnapper..what a twist...its awsome