Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ravichitra

OK. Right  now sister is more important. Leave about kids but atleast ur back will always be vulnerable right?

But still.. i can deal with it. theres nothing that can stop me right now.. given my own issues, that im obviously not going to get rid of, why would i let anything stop me now? 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okiess... Now I better leave. Its super late and I have to wake up by 7! Sigh!! Hate it but who will send the kids to school otherwise?😆

Good day and good night!
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

That's great! As long as they give your personal space, it's fine. Not the best scenario but surely something better.
Aww!That sucks!! The only child syndrome coupled wtih ill parents. That is hard!

I feel grateful coz I have my space. I find it difficult to gel with them. Early in the morning they put the TV on for some news channel and keep watching at all the scandals, accidents etc., which is a very bad start for the day. And it continues till night the same news 
And frankly my husband shares a better realtion with my folks I think than his his family. They have always been dominating him and he is bound to society saying I can't leave them. I feel pity for him
chitloner thumbnail

Okiess... Now I better leave. Its super late and I have to wake up by 7! Sigh!! Hate it but who will send the kids to school otherwise?😆

Good day and good night!

Good night dear
azk92 thumbnail

Good day and good night!

Goodnight!!!
hey you get some free time after they leave though!! 
dont forget to reply to my comment hahaha. 
🤗
chitloner thumbnail

Chitra

I have had two epidurals and one spinal thanks to back to back C section girl. Hard choice but it is not that bad an option sometimes..

2 C sections? No normal delivery?
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

But still.. i can deal with it. theres nothing that can stop me right now.. given my own issues, that im obviously not going to get rid of, why would i let anything stop me now? 

Yeah u have cysts right? So obviously risky factor
azk92 thumbnail
Chalo i think im going to crash too.. i wna wake up early and write out my update.. its on my phone right now and i need to retype and edit.  will post first thing tomorrow morning.

Take Care Chitra Di! Have a great day!
good luck with the in-laws and stay calm! 

Catch up soon!!

Goodnight!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good morning Chitra didi...have a nice day