Why contact only Khushi?- Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

77

Views

6.4k

Users

36

Likes

137

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: rima

you know what? you have weighed the pros and cons of both sides and left me kind of without any points!
But yes I am more with the first theory.
I mean if the second is true, shyam just wouldn't bother. Killing ASR gives him both the money and the honey.
hy I am in favour of the first theory is that kidnappers take away all communication channels, especially mobiles that can be traced!



Me too. First one sounds more logical! I am SO damn eager for that "arnav's phone call" episode! We all are, I know! But I have a feeling that we would see more about Arnav's whereabouts in that episode, we might even clearly see where and how he actually is!


Wednesday seems TOO far. 😕
Shona217 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#72
Maayyybbbeee...

He's in some deeep trouble, some life threatening situation, and he realises he needs to tell Khushi this before he dies.

He looked like he had no hope any more. And we KNOW ASR is not the person who would confess his love to a girl who he believes with all his being is cheating with his brother in law.

*scratches head thinking*

I'm off to write an OS!😆
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#73
I'm spending this weekend spending the speculations regarding the latest promo !!! gosh ! so many speculations !!! well we can get answer by only watching the show...tht is the simplest way...so no more brain storming lets watch n get our answers
YWQQTYL4H2S6AMQM thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#74
If I were to believe that ASR is in some trouble and has sent an SOS to Khushi through his words, then I have one reason. He knows that Khushi has a very OTT imagination. She believed he married her because of the kundali problem which wasn't true but was a subject of her OTT imagination. She was even ready to give up her life for that reason. So maybe he thought that if he tells her that he loves her, she would think that there's some catch to it. She can even think that he's going to harm himself or something like that so she would get to the bottom of the problem though. Also, no one else would think like that. So that would be a nice way to give her a message given all the circumstances. That can also be another reason for showing the 'kundali ka khulasa' track. Apart from all the other reasons like not putting Anjali to stress like the others have stated.
But this reason is valid only if he is in some kind of trouble. But yeah, if he's testing her in some way also that can be used I guess. (he can be testing her in some way also but is sad saying those words because they're true and also because he misses her)
I was also thinking that it he may not have been kidnapped at all but he might be in some other problem altogether and that's why he might be hiding (though I don't know what the reason might be)
@Arshi21 has actually weighed out all the possiblities otherwise. So I don't think I can say much on the other things.
Just waiting for this suspense to get over now... 😊
Edited by ASR4eva - 14 years ago
Its_shailz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#75
because he felt bad for how he felt her and he knows how she feels about him as the whole dialogue about its only becauseo f you that i care. I guess these words stuck in Arnav's head. everyone knows how much these two love each other and i guess arnav has come to know that khushi has missed him a lot and he needs to tell her that he loves her and he may well be in trouble :(
arshiar8 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#76
he can only say I LOVE U (romanticlly) to khushi ...😆 cant tell that to payal ..nor anjali
rima thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#77

Originally posted by: srishipra

Arnav has given a hint that he is in trouble by saying i love you to khushi.He knows, Khushi would go any extent to save him.

that's what i thought till i saw the promo. but there seeing him in pain and all mushy i changed my opinion
rima thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#78

Originally posted by: Anukamath217

Maayyybbbeee...


He's in some deeep trouble, some life threatening situation, and he realises he needs to tell Khushi this before he dies.

He looked like he had no hope any more. And we KNOW ASR is not the person who would confess his love to a girl who he believes with all his being is cheating with his brother in law.

*scratches head thinking*

I'm off to write an OS!😆

agree. asr can't confess easily which is why it is puzzling. bu if he is in toruble how is it he has the mobile?

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".