Where are you missing
ammu5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mishty, vre r u dear. waitinggg...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread...

good to know that they have come closer ..

maan cant even stand her talking abt some other man...what abt geet??

maan gone camping...n did not tell geet...she will now b more angry...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jaldi mish ninnii aaying me sleepy sleepy
Mayamaan thumbnail
yappeee me 1st...long tym bad...ya hooo
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Hahah     ummw me first this time yaaahooo
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Acbhha kyaaa yeh mishh updating waaali post me update deghi
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

For PMs ..

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 21

abhi smiled, "haan geet..bolo.."

geet sighed, "maan kaha hai ??.."

"maan to campain ke liye gaya hai 3 din ho gaye.."

"WATT"

she thupped on d bed in shock, she couldn't believe maan could be so adament..1st of all he didn't contact to her for 3 days..bloody 3 days n now campain...what d hell is wrong wid him..i was just teasing him, he knows it..is dis d way to react... impossible singh khurana...

oughh..what to do now , she didn't even know if he left bcoz of her or any other reason...

"hello geet...r u dere ??"

geet concentrated on cell again, "yaa jij, im here, wo campain ke liye kahan gaya hai...aur kya loveli ji bhi sath gaye hai ??"

abhi sighed, "no geet, he was too off d other day, den he suddenly left to xyz camp side and didn't even take loveli along.."

"ohh" geet mumbled worriedly..

abhi sounded in worry, "ok den, i vil catch u later"

"yup" wid d call went off

she tried to keep herself busy wid other works but nothing seemed to work, dese days she hav become so habituated to him dat 3 days without talking to him, she herself cnt explain how she felt.. and she was definitely worried for him, he didn't even take him bodyguard along..what if anything happens to him..no no..why she is being so dramatic..he is mature enough to take care of himself..but den sumthing kept her restless inside..she was not able to convince herself dat he is fine..she shouldn't hav teased him..guess, she went overbored..but why did he hav to react so hastly...

she tried him number again n again, but it never reached...

her senses started to make her more restless and not able know what to do, she decided to go dere n meet him...she hav to do it at any cost...

but daarji ?? d mere thought scared her...if daarji vil come to know..he vil kill her on d spot...god..its so tough...

but she hav to do sumthingand an idea stuck her mind...

geet instantly ran to her mother, "maa, wo apko meri frnd seema yaad hai na..uska accident ho gaya hai..kya me usse milne jau..2-3 din me vapas aajaungi.."

rano was 1st left corncern about her fnrd but 2-3 din..she was unsure, "beta, daarji..tu jake unse puchh.."

geet sighed n went to daarji, "daarji, wo meri simla ki frnd seema ..uski tabiyat thik nahi hai..kya me usse milne jau..me jaldi vapas aajaungi.."

daarji looked up, "kaun seema.."

geet breathed hard, "wo meri colge frnd..."

daarji, "kya huva usse ??"

"umm wo..uska accident hogaya hai chhotasa..."

daarji nodded, "me aau chhodane.."

"nahi nahi daarji" geet acted fast, "aap abhi abhi aaye hai bade safar se...me khud chali jaungi..me jau ??"

"thik hai.." daarji sighed, "wahan pohochate hi phone kar dena...aur 1-2 din me vapas laut aana..samajhi.."

"ji daarji" geet was doing bhangda mentally but wiped her smile and hurriedly left...

d jungle is not exactly d place where u can finmd somebody easily, she realized it den..she searched and searched for him, but dere was no sign of him anywhere near d area...it hav been more den 5 hours she is searching for him but he remained imune..d sun started to set and fear started to creep her mind..where vil she go now ?? where vil she stay...she looked around and realised she hav cum far from rural area...mostly near jungle side..omg, it was den her mind finally stcuked up, "she is in jungle all alone.."her body started to shiver in fear, where hav she landed herself in, how could she be so stupid, maan is a man all build up who can fight for himself, but wat about her, how vil she fight if any prob occurs...

geet was lost in her thoughts...

"ladki.."

a loud sound stirred geet's ears snapping her out of thoughts and she turned in a jerk to lokk around , only to find 2 well built up men standing right behind her...

scared she walked backwards and noticed a evil smile on deir faces..

"aye ladki, tum yahan jungle me kya kar rahi ho.."

geet tried to sound confident, "me,me apne pati ka ntezar kar rahi hun, wo yahan paas me hi gaye hai..aate hi honge.."

"ohh" d men smirked and walked towrds her..

geet instantly fews more steps back, "bhai sahab..aap.."

"arre daro mat, hum madat kar rahe hai tumhari.."

geet stammered, "mujeh koi madat nahi chahiye.." wid dat she turned and started to walk fastly..but d sound at her back made her realise dey were following her and her fast walk turned into a fast run as she practically ran for her life following by d goons who tried deir best to catch hold of her..

wid d tears of feras steaming down her cheeks, geet ran for her life while she screamed, "maan.."

she ran through road and finally turned and ran inside d ungle..her feet were giving up but still d sound at d back didn't let her stop..she ran and ran till her body bumped hard into sum1...

in horror she clutched his chest over d clothes till her tears peirced into d skin...

"maan.." she whispsred wid her closed her but den was surprised of herself, why she felt its maan...but her doubts came into confirmation when d person, she was clund on, hugged her tightly into his protective embrace..

d goons stopped at sum distance and ran back noticing a guy wid her...

geet was still shivering...

maan was walking over d river side, she he felt a body bump into him, he tried to look at her face and was horrified finding geet clung into him ebrace cryong her heart out..it was den his eyes face fell on d goons and anger ran through his blood, he instantly took her in his hug and shot a deathly glare at d goons...

when dey ran away, none realised as geet was lost into his chest wid her closed eyes, and maan carrsed her back 

trying to sooth, still wondering what on d earth is she doing here...

"geet relax, wo chale gaye.."

dat calmed geet, as she slowly take out her face litle to meet his, a relief ran through her shivering body and she started to cry like a kid and again hugged him, instantly maan pulled her even closer and kept assuring her everything is fine...

"stop crying geet, jusr relax.."

geet slowly slowy stopped crying but was still taking hicups..maan smiled at her and carrased her cheeks gently, 

"just relax.."

geet nodded still not wiling to leave his chest..

maan sighed, "wat r u doing here ??"

geet remembered her motive to come here, she looked up and a more tear rolled down, "mene tumhe manane aayi thi.."

her simply yet special words left him breathless..yes he was angry at her for teasing him and angry at himself for getting so much frustrated..and den he decided to cum here...but 3 days without talking to her made him realise how much he missed her, in fact he was planning to retun today itself and here she bumped into him..

"mujhe manane ?" maan mumbled tryong to her it again..it felt so special..she came here just to manaofy him..

geet innocently nodded her head at crunched her red nose, "etna gussa kyu ?"

maan looked away, trying rewake his anger, "tumne mujhe gussa dilaya.."

geet made innocent face, "achha..." den grinned, "kab ?? "

maan glared at her, "geet.."

geet made puppy face, "achha ok, im sorry..ab maan jao.."

maan ignored her sorry, though inside his was smiling shamelessly, "tu yahan kaise aayi and ur family...daarji ??"

geet made cute naughty face and confessed, "umm, mene sabko ullu bana diya..."

maan rolled his eyes, "geet.."

"to me aur kya karti.." geet pouted her lips and continued, "tum shaitan singh khurana ke jaise yahan chale aaye "

maan sighed, "toh.." he ignored shiatna singh khurana..its quite usual to hear her calling him different words..

geet looked at confused, "toh kya, tumhe manane ke liye mujhe yahan aana pada"

maan loved dat, "aur wo goons "

dat mmendiatelt made geet fear as she clutched him closer again while maan rolled his eyes, "geet, wo chale gayehai , relax "

geet sighed, "umm..wo me tumhe dhund rahi thi aur rasta bhatak gayi.." she made poor baby face..

maan was super angry on dat, is she mad, wat does she think of hersefl..how can she risk herself like dis..oughh d disastress she is...

"geet r u mad, tumhe yahan aane ki kya jarurat thi, aur wo bhi akele, kuchh ho jata toh..."

"jarurat thi..." geet snapped out..

"really.." maan snapped back

"yes.." geet was too stubborn

"geet.."

geet looked at him annoyed, "u r an idiot..."

maan rolled his eyes, she is impossible he knows dat den why to question her, but its not safe for her to stay here and top of dat dnt know what storm she might hav left behind her at home...it best to drop her home soon as possible.."chalo, i vil drop u home..."

geet clearly refused to move, "no, pehle batao, tum maan gaye na.."

maan rolled his eyes, it it posible for him to stay angry wid her when she is standing in front of him wid dat adorable cute face, "haan baba, ab chalo.." maan mumbled wondering if he just called her cute n adorable..well she is dusht..not cute 

maan held her hand in his protectively and both started to walk where a water drop fell on geet's cheek

geet stopped n touched her cheeks in surprised..

maan turned to looka t her, "kya huva.."

geet smiled excitedly, "lagta hai barish honewali hai.."

maan mocked, "achha..aur kuchh.."

geet slaps his arm, "im serious.."

"but u told me not to take u seriously.." maan smiled at his litle victory..

geet gave him a glare and was about to answer when suddenly it started to rain heavily..d weather seemed to chnage all of sudden..winds started to roar dangerously...spreading allover, geet's dupatta flew away but none could do wid d wild stormy winds...d sky changed all its colors from whitish orange to blakish grey... swish swish..d loud noise of d thunder and rain echoed in d enire jungle...dey seemed to hav lost all deir capabilities of thinking dere...

both stood frozen as d water started pouring down wildly...

geet jumped in excietemnt, "is saal ki pehli barish..omg omg.."

maan was still frozen, she was right ..as in really ?? 

but den his eyes fell on her and her all drenched form, he instantly looked away but couldn't hold back his eyes from glancing at her again, d way her drenched cloth hugged her curvious body..curls rolling here n dere and her full pink lips getting moistened sensuously..

dat was it !!

he snaked his ahnd around her waist and jekred her closer...

surprised geet looked at him and next she felt..

his lips touching hers...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  Part 22 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago