Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

1.8k

Users

10

Likes

27

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

@ betz: Yeah I really hope it's a cameo, but i wonder what REALLY happened between them. If they're positive characters that will support our RaghavI then I don't mind them being in the show, but if they're gonna create gurbur to our lovebirds, then bye bye doc and bye bye chudhail

yr doctor cam b postive bt dat witch cant b...she hav a wampish luk..
april10 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: betty123

yr doctor cam b postive bt dat witch cant b...she hav a wampish luk..

I agree I think docotr is positive and to me the granny is mother of Dr. Komal not Raghav
betty123 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: april10


</div>
<div>


Ab bol, mujhko bol rahi thi thick se likh ab kya hua🤣

🤣🤣
yeri hi sangat ka asar h...🤣
I m sending u a pm plzz read it
betty123 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: april10


</div>
<div>


I agree I think docotr is positive and to me the granny is mother of Dr. Komal not Raghav

bt d way Raghav gav guilty luk...i felt she is his step mom
april10 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: betty123



yeri hi sangat ka asar h...🤣
I m sending u a pm plzz read it

No problem. As long a syou not sending me jute I am fine 🤣🤣🤣🤣
betty123 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: april10


</div>
<div>
No problem. As long a syou not sending me jute I am fine 🤣



shizi ki bacchi..🤣

*throws chappal*🤣

bina iske mann ni bharta tera🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".