Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Ohhh Emmm JEEE!!! How dare that grandma slap Raghav?!?!?!?!?! I MEAN SLAAAPPP RAGHAVVV?!?!?!?!??!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I'm guessing that the doc is Raghav's bhabhi and he's Krishna's uncle, and the budiya 😡 is Krishna's naany

I've never been pissed at any character in my life as I am at that woman!

Not even Viraj 🤢

I mean she slapped him because he was with Krish???
I know something must've happened in the past by Raghav or because of Raghav that led to Krish's current condition,
but can't she see he's repenting?

How can she tell him to not meet Krish again???
Krish loves Raghav!!! and Raghav loves Krish
and now Sia came in to the picture and they make
the perfect little family

(Get out of their way Doctor! I know you're Krishna's mom and stuff, but still get out of their way 😆)



UGH I wanna slap that budiya!!


Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

1.8k

Users

10

Likes

27

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
Mujhe tou samajh nahi a rahi if Raghav is not suppose to meet him why the kid is always with him
Soaps1 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
Mey be jab family kahi jati hey tou they leave krish with raghav and wapis a key they start their nautanki 🤣
L3RI7R3KMLP2YSBN thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Kaun kaun mujhe join krega in the misson of killing that 🤬 chudail lady?
VandyP thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
🤣🤣 wo raghav ki mom hai🤣
9staroneserials thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: -vandy-

🤣🤣 wo raghav ki mom hai🤣

Ewww...GROSS🤢🤢🤢She ...& Raghav's mom???😲🤢
TTEAQVGT7WOYUMNZ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
mishti...😭😭😭 😭😭😭 😭😭😭...dat chudail ko dekha..😭.😭.😭.
she told my RAGHAV 2 stay away 4m krish......he can she do dat??..😒..my RAGHAV was so...🥺🥺🥺
betty123 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
yeah mishti dat witch😡...

himmat to dekho ka***** ki ...i wanna kill her..

I wish dat witch n komal r just playing a cameo
Edited by betty123 - 14 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: betty123

yeah mishti dat witch😡...

himmat to dekho ka***** ki ...i wanna kiss her..

I wish dat witch n komal r just playing a cameo

😲😲🤣
betty123 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--


😲😲🤣

OH GOD!!!!!!🤣
misstyped🤣🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".