Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think this comes naturally when you speak to someone with an accent. Whenever my cousins come from USA I also start speaking with an accent though I don't have one. So it happens.
I think this comes naturally when you speak to someone with an accent. Whenever my cousins come from USA I also start speaking with an accent though I don't have one. So it happens.
May be its bcoz of dat radio..bt i must say he has a very good accent...!!!
Originally posted by: imalwaysrite
U R TOTALLY RITE DEAR!!!!!!!he thinks he is a bloody american or something?? everytime he has a different accent!!!!!!!!
Arnav and Khushi are back ...LOL It sounds incredible, yet they are doing one ad. Instagram Link
125