I saw...m still wondering from angle does the adorable-ness appear???🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw...m still wondering from angle does the adorable-ness appear???🤣🤣🤣
thats why u all are very unique n we want to give u back that uniqueness 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: prejudiced
Thanks to ur PP Ive spammed more here in the last 10 min than I have last entire month!
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit
uhh i didnt know..
😆thats y sometimes i didnt spam.. i thought they havent made the next one
YOu guys...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: nikita_88
OMG I totally forgot something I had to mention to you I just remembered... HIMYM - amazing quote about 69 and 39 🤣It has totally blanked my mind... I am going to have to watch the episode again! 😆