Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I WAS HELLSHOCKED..😲CAUSE ON THAT TIME I WAS NOT IN PKYEK FORUM!!😭
I JOINT AFTER IT ENDED..🥱BUT I WAS A SILENT READER AND FELT VERY SAD..🥺SO TO OVERCOME IT I JOINT THIS FORUM!!😉
AND IT IS FUN HERE..😆
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first because of the track of that stupid potion and the stupid khichidi the cvs made out of the show..i hoped that the show ended instead of tearingn AbhIya for it was so beautiful for...but then when it ended...i was heart broken..i started watching all AbhIya vms and every scene and i saved over 100 vms which were the best made...and kept on watching all their scenes till the confession over and over till last month but still now whenever i get the time i watch their vms only. 
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well well...due 2 my trainings i had 2 quit pkyek 4m 4 july 2011...so 4 me pkyek ended on tat day itself...😭i missed abhia wenever d clock striked 10:30...ek bhi din esa nai gaya ki mene abhia ko yaad na kia ho... on 16 nov 2011  i was hell shocked n heartbroken wen i came 2 knew tat my pkyek was endin...n jab tak i returned home everytin was over...i cudnt even see my abhia/visu 4 da last tym on tv...😭all i got was visu's loggerhead news😭 n vivbiz' endless pdas...😡no abhia intvws...😭😭but my abhia/visu prem z still fresh as b4...my god...visu wat hav u done 2 me????jo aaj tak kisi couple ne nai kia vo tum logo ne kar dikhaya...
visu...plz cum back...dat vud b my ultimate wish...😳
Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago
--faroo-- thumbnail
ummm i didnt feel anyhting first it was like acha howa khatam hogay ekta na story ka kachomad nikal choda tha but when the days came closer i was like oh yaar pehli baar jab yeah promo bana tha tab mein toh abhay kai uper pagal hi hogayi thi and after that yaar nahi kyun khatam ho raha hai pkyek kitnai achai characters thai ekta pagal hai waisai toh 4 4 saal kai liyai uskai serials hi nahi khatam hotai or ab mera fav serial pehlai bar itni jaldi khatm kar rahi hai and then pkyek 2 toh bana hi chiye by hook or by crook loll
Yaar i am sad and happy both feeling because if it will go long then ekta drag the story i am sure ek will held marry abhay with alina so happy nothing happened like this but sad there is no chance to see abhiya again