Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys, I was just feeling bored so thought of asking u all a question.
'How did u felt when you for the first time got to know that pkyek is coming to an end'?
I know u all must have felt sad, but I just wanted to know all ur feelings deeply and in details. So, just pour ur heart out here and sorry, if this kind of question was asked before.
Guys pls say atleast few a few sentences.
Luv u all and pkyek,
Romita.
Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
obviously was sad. just wished the news to be false and thought that the serial could not end in just one year. but on the other hand low trps were also troubling me. i also sent emails to prevent this show from ending and tried to support the forum members in all possible ways in their efforts to keep pkyek going. but all efforts went in vain and the show ended. then there was a buzz that the show may start again but it proved to be false. i miss pkyek a lot. 💔
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i was hoping that it was all romours but when Kishwer confirmed it on FB was heart broken! wanted more Abhiya romantic scenes!!

really miss PKYEK alot and hope it comes back one day! one day😊
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sukusnavnit and sheena for reading my post. I also felt like u both, heartbroken.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Numb. Then I desperately wished if there was anything,anything at all,that could be done for it to come back.
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i was numb n heartbroken [:'(] belive hi nh ho raha tha its going to end 😔 n my lill sis was cont. cried 😔 we hoped ke ye sach na ho ...
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Obviously I was sad & heartbroken '😭 I thought it will be start again on new channel ..😔

I was crazy about pkyek &  abhiya . im still missing pkyek & abhiya '. I hope pkyek 2 will back same visu 😍

Edited by maria_mahar - 11 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
well words can describe it but still,i was heartbroken!!!!
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was really heartbroken🥺
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
when i first came to knw i was like😭😭😭
then i told my broken little heart🥺 to pacify it that it may be rumours...i should not believe it but when it was confirmed i was very upset...it was the only show which i was following regularly...i didn't use to miss its any episode.
then my mind went to all those beautiful abhiya moments❤️ n i felt even more bad to realize that we will not have them in future.😭😭😭
😭then i wondered how they will end the show🤔...i wanted hybrid abhiya baby in the end.😍...but no CVs didn't fulfilled this wish also.😡
but i was happy that they at least didn't separate abhiya in the end😊