Thank You all for lovely comments
updating next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Toshi- oye don't kill me, m updating next part๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Amber di- Yes, and see m keeping my promise and updating๐Ÿ˜ณ
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank You everyone!๐Ÿ˜ณ
so here is my 1000th post,i can't believe that i came up with such a filler update on this day

CHAPTER 6-

Priya had clearly said a NO, and ram and the assistant had no other option but to leave. Assistant asked him to leave hopes for Priya and said that they should instead continue their searchings for another dancer. But he was the business tycoon Ram Kapoor, how can he accept his defeat so easily? It became more of a challenge for him to convince Priya now and then the girl had that spark in her eyes, that attracted him towards her instantly. He challenged his assistant that in ten days, Priya will be their dancer.

For the next ten days, Ram ignored his business completely and went on the mission-Priya. He gathered all the possible information about her like where she lives, where she teaches, the NGO where she spends most of her free time, her students and collegues, everything!

Then started his  mission, he chased her where ever she went,went to her classes, asked students and colleagues to talk to her, asked her dance academy students to convince Priya and even offered that he will give all of them a chance too to work in that stage show, now that was tempting, Priya had always wanted to see her students getting such big opportunity, who teacher wouldn't? But, for some reasons, she was still reluctant. He had irritated Priya to death in those nine days by following her everywhere, requesting and pleading. But this girl still had the guts to say no.

He had almost gave up, but then on the tenth day, he went to NGO. Though he had never been to such a place before, and had started going just because of Priya only, he felt a strange satisfaction talking to kids, laughing with them, playing with them,  he had developed a great bond with those children in the nine days. 

That day, both Ram and Priya were in the NGO, Priya was completely ignoring Ram and was busy talking to warden about some important NGO matters. Ram was as usual playing with kids, stealing side glances at Priya, and was a bit upset for he was for the first time going to loose the challenge.

One of the kids: Ram uncle aap udaas kyun hain?

Ram: Nahi beta aisi koi baat nahi hai, dekho main toh kitna khush hun

Another kid: Nahi, aap jhuth bol rahe hain aur hume pta hai ki aap kyu udaas hain

All the Kids: Haan haan hume pta hai uncle, aap Priya Di ki wajah se udaas hain. Aap chinta mat kijiye hum unse kahenge ki woh aapki baat maan le

There Priya was pleasantly shocked to know that some rich business man has donated a large amount of money. Priya asked warden about the person who has donated such a huge amount, so she can personally thank him, but warden refused to reveal his identity as he has requested to. But Priya forced, and then warden too felt that it was better she tell her and show some gratitude towards him. 

She said:-" Priya, that man is none other than Ram" Priya was so shocked to hear that and looked at Ram, who was still playing with the kids. Warden continued " Priya, Ram may look a rich selfish business man, but he has got a golden heart, pta hai while donating, he asked me not to tell u, warna tumhe lagta ki wo ye sab tumhe dance show ke liye razi karne ke liye kar rha hai, he feared ki u would doubt his intentions, so he made me promise, but i thought to tell u so u get to know how good that person is, Priya meri mano toh uski baat maan lo beta"

Priya was dumb struck, and just then all the children gathered around him, shouting : Priya Di dekho na Ram uncle kitne udaas hain, unki baat maan lijiye na, dekhiye woh kitne acche hain, aur fir hume bhi to aapko dance karte hue dekhna hai, please maan jaiye

Priya(kneeling down, hugging all the children): accha baba theek hai, khush ho jao aur keh do apne Ram uncle se ki Priya Di ne haan kardi hai.

All the children jumped in pleasure and when Ram got the news, he couldn't believe his ears. He too jumped and directly ran and hugged Priya.

A moment later, he realised what he has done, feeling guilty: Oh sorry, m so so sorry Priya. Main to bas excitement ki wajah se...m really sorry

Priya(smiling): Its ok Mr. Kapoor, ek hug hi to tha

Ram: so u are not changing ur decision right?

Priya: aap chahte hain main aisa karun?

Ram(shouting): Arre nahiii...bilkul nahi, aur waise Priya believe me is baar maine un bacchon se kuch nahi kha tha

Priya: Haan haan theek hai, safayi dene ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Par haan Mr. Kapoor meri ek shart hai

Ram: Kya? bolo, tumhari to har shart manjoor hai

Priya: Kuch nahi bas i would not take any amount for my performance.

Ram: "Oho tum bhi na, chalo tumhari marzi, mera hi fayda hai"  and begins to laugh

Priya: haan har cheez mein fayda dekh lijiye apna...huh!

Ram: are baba sorry. Accha chodho is baat ko, can u start the practice from tomorrow please, u see only 20 days are left!

Priya: kal se kyun, aaj se hi sahi, u see whatever i do, i do with all my heart and hard work
Ram(to Aditi): main us par fida toh, jab usse pehli baar mila tha, tabhi ho gya tha, but our real relationship started from the day she said yes to my proposal!

From Priya's Diary: "aakhirkar mujhe unhe haan kehna hi pada, waise itne bure bhi nahi hai Mr. Kapoor, theek hai mujhe bahut pareshan kiya, par fir bhi acche hain, mere students ko bhi accha mauka milega, aur fir unhone in bacchon ke liye bhi to itna sab kuch kiya, i don't know y but i strongly feel attracted towards him, may be because he is nice person"

Kabir: ab who is this Ram Kapoor yaar!!

i was absolutely blank about this part, but had to update this boring chapter, really SORRY
Thank You
-Nancy๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 11 years ago
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW BEAUTIFUL UPDATE.REALLY LOVED IT.DO CONTINUE SOON.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
areh its really good yaar.. well thought๐Ÿ‘ continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Kiddo...๐Ÿ‘  really enjoyable story! you are doing good! Weekend main at least one more chapter likhna...
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mem1

Nice Kiddo...๐Ÿ‘  really enjoyable story! you are doing good! Weekend main at least one more chapter likhna...

BTW - There was nothing boring about it at all...

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice...liked it a lot...do continue soon...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha i was reading this in the car right as you posted it. im still out, so commenting from mobile :p
I actually loved it! not boring at all! absolutely amazing! so cute!
ab jaldi se continue karna! don't make us wait!!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice one Nancy...please update next part soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
viny_queen thumbnail
may iask yu r blank 4 thispart it love do contuie u write very well๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘