Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@bold: Sometimes I too wonder...is Megha's concern just for a friend or someone special? I won't call it love but it will be in the middle of friendship and love perhaps. 😕

@underlined: that's called the real spirit 🤣

yup maybe u r right...its just sumwhere between dese two emotions...but really yaar just friendship ke liye itni mehnat...wat wll she will do for mohan wen she finally falls in love...i am already worried for d poor guy's plight.😆...

my spirit is credit 2 u guys...u people r a laugh riot...& i am soo falling in love wth dis forum...all concerns for sanjay's naukari...really cheered me up yesterday...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sure that both Mohan and Megha will be fultoo dedicated to their love..Megha agar friendship ke liye itna kar sakti hai toh jab love hoga tab toh kya kya karegi by god😳 Haha we? humne kya kia bey? 😆 anyways thank you! 😛
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the last bit where Mohan tells Megha off for assuming what he wants in life...Although episode was a mail-biting one but still can't understand Megha's attitude...She should know better thsn to interfere in Mohan-Rashmi's life...Wasn't it she only who had tols Indu that Mohan should tell rashmi what he feels and only he should reveal the truth of Meghn's relationship??? Then why the hurry???? Precap says it all about tonight's episode...Meghan will now be in a real fix...But promo of Monday is what is still keeping me glued to the show...

Good episode barring Megha's revelation to Rashmi about the pretense at being married...
thx Pooji for update epi was ok for me in eoi mohan mohan& mohan or guru be rocking <3

EX GF..:P