Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AMii that was amazing one ... amidst busy schedule such an wonderful job!!!
Kryanian08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful yaar!!!! how i wish such a scene happens in EHMMBH!!!!! 😍 awesome work!!!! loved it!!!! 😊 👍🏼
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh its jus too super cute..thanks for dis treat.. :-)
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is was awesome ! I was waiting for this weekend treat yesterday but it was definitely worth the wait !!
virenlvjeevika thumbnail
WOW...its very original...hope they do the same in the serie..btw you should have put the accident part in it...but anyway VERY VERY nice...Extremely  ..it was soo perfect !! kunso  
silverash thumbnail
LOVED it!!! Thanks alot and keep writing moreee :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Amitoj, I have no idea how the hell you find time to write stories with your hectic life :L

And to such a high standard as well! Loved the VV-VV bonding, they're the gems in my eyes, aww.

I loved how Jeevika started ignoring him, giving him a dose of his own medicine after his impassivity to her plea for reconciliation.

Man, after watching todays precap, I just want your take on the story more!

Anyways, your stories are my little weekend addiction - they just make them so much smaller so Mondays come rushing by :)
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I so wish...instead of running into the jungle...after yesterdays...virika confrontation scene...this is how Viren would have pacified her...with sum more additions ;)

Awesome :)
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you everyone :)

Sabeeha: lol I myself don't know how do I manage to find time and write but glad to see efforts being paid off! As for Standards l think I have LOT more to improve! When I wrote this OS, I thought that apology or confession is around the corner as Viren wanted to put an end to this BUT never thought things would turn out this way! Now even I think that if CVs had trouble coming with ideas, could have borrowed mine free of cost LOL (not to gloat but still the way they butchered this whole thing is beyond me) But anyhoo, THANK YOU for reading my work & consistently sending in positive feedback :)

@Tara: LOL, like i mentioned above to Sabeeha, I would have allowed CVs to use my idea and present it more adequately, but umm yea things just went down the drain! Atleast use a better cause behind the accident- like who runs off to the Jungle to take time off alone?! Sigh* Thank you for comments :)