Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nishitaa25

muaaah for the lovely song n beautiful story ...just feeling numb ...hey u r awesome n when u write abt maneet ...my dil goes mmm  

thank u thank u so much nishi..
finally u commented here
really.. dont be numb yaar...
mujhe comments chahiye...😆
my dil goes also mmm
love you...
kkiddoo thumbnail
dear how much more time me waiting eagerly for u r update 
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

wow wat a story???? loved each part to the core...
i read all d 45 parts in one night n didnt hve dinner also :-D:-D
my mom was shouting at me as i was glued 2 mobile( reading in mobile) for 5 hrs continuously lolzzz
btw u r an awsum writer, u should b a writer dear...
i m sending u a buddy request pls accept it n wenever u next update pls pls pls pls do pm me...

love Anindita :-):-)

thank u thank u so much dear...
really... me really glad dear u loved it a lot...
pls don't do this yaar.. your eye sight will be weak...
continuously 5 hours in mobile... oh god... and mom also scolding you...
feeling bad for you but happy also that u really loved it...
accepted dear.. and of course will pm you...
again thanks a lot
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu13

K...K...ab aap hume tadpa rahe ho😡...teek hai...teek hai...chalo humne aapko maaf kar diya😆...kyunki aakir sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...aur yahan toh hot bhi hai😉...ahem..ahem.

itna ache se likhoge toh, hume apke tareef mein shabd kahan se milenge...phir bhi try karti hoon comment karne ke liye...hope it conveys my feelings about your updates correctly to you.

So pakka raat ko na...me will be waiting.

luv ya.

hahahaha.. tadpana mera janamsidh adhikaar hai...😃
sorry baby. now me updating...
haan sabr ka phal matlab ek sweet si kissy of maaneet...😳
ahem ahem coming updates me...😉
i want big big comments...convery your feeling to me.. pls.. i want to read them what u r thinking about the intimacy...😆
love u too...

neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalpari

dear how much more time me waiting eagerly for u r update 

give me little time...
neha5058 thumbnail
part-46

Maan-please' have some soup.. baad me gussa kar lena..abhi thoda sa soup'. Tried to made up things b/w them'. She agreed and open her lips for soup.. maan starts feeding her soup' and she is taking it silently without uttering any word' she finished the whole soup' maan wiped her lips with tissue' oops his fingers touched her lips.. she remembered suddenly the kiss .. she kissed him before some time.. oh god she tasted his lips' she blushed and her cheeks changed in deep red color' maan saw her deep red cheeks and blushed lips.. he has the urge to feel them.. again want to feel her sweet lips..  he knew what she is feeling now.. and he knew that he has to manofy her'.  Suddenly she again remembered that he left to Mumbai without informing her' how could he do with her'.?

Geet- how can you went to Mumbai without informing me? I am very angry on you' maan smiled at her.. now she is in herself.. removing her anger on him' he is feeling much better' she saw him smiling that made her more angry on him.. how can he laugh on her.. here she is angry with him aur inhe mazaak soojh raha hai'.mujhe aapse baat nahi karni' aap bahut bure ho' she starts hitting his chest with her one hand'. Her tiny fist is hitting him continuously on his firm chest'. He is continuously smiling at her antics..  I hate you I hate you hate you hate you' he held her hand close to his heart but she starts hitting him with her other fist'. leave my hand'. Aap bahut bure ho' aap mujh par kaise hass sakte ho'. Maan is moving towards her' both are in half laying position on the bed'

She is hitting him and complaining him'. I hate you I hate you but I love you jaan' she froze hearing those words from his mouth' this is like a dream for her' he confessed his love her.. he really said those 3 magical words to her'she blinked her lashes couple of times'.  maan shook her little, she came out from her dreamland' and looked at him' he held his ears'said.. I am really very sorry jaan'. Very sorry.. sorry for everything'.  She shook her head in no'and covered his mouth with her fingers'. Not letting him say sorry to her''now she is no more gussa on him'.. she hugged him' he too hugged her back' both became little emotional sharing his heart to each other'

after some minutes both broke out the hug' she looked down' he set her flicks behind her ear

Geet- ek bar fir se kahiye na.. she wants to hear I love you again from his mouth' just want to hear those words life long'.  Maan smiled knowing what she wants to hear again' but now he want to tease her'. He asked innocently kya geet?

Geet-wahi jo aapne abhi kaha tha' she is waiting for those words impatiently'..

Maan-kya geet? What I said? Just tell me na for once'..  he is having fun seeing her restlessness' she is making baby face , knowing him very well why he is doing all this'she chided inwardly cursing him under her breath' made a pissing off face' he chuckled seeing her cursing session and seeing her cute cute faces' he is falling on her again'. She made a grumpy face seeing his smile but she is also falling on him seeing his 1000 watt smile which makes anyone insane' and here she is the one who is seeing his killing smile'. She lost in his smile.. all the while she was dreaming about this day in her dreams , imagining about her prince charming and today her prince charming sat in front of her' but ye kya ek I love you nahi bol sakte hai' she complained to her babaji looking a little to the roof of the room'. Maan followed her gaze knowing very well that her babaji is going to die with her continuous complaints'. she murmured in her lips but that was quite audible for maan' she pouted her lips twisting her nose and looked outside the window' maan followed her gaze and closed the blindfolds so that no one can see them' she made her eyes big' ab inhe mera window se bahar dekhna bhi nahi pasand' she cursed him in her mind' she hold the edge of her dupatta and starts knotting it on her index finger looking down here maan has an another plan'. She is looking at him from corner of her eyes' he moved little close to her'leaning completely on her fragile body' she looked at him what he is up to' she is leaning on the bed and maan is leaning on her' he moved his lips towards her ear and whispers slightly sending shivers down in her spines making her head spinning in his words'. He used his husky voice which has a quite effect on the girls'she closed her eyes feeling his warm breath on her skin, which is making her shivering.. her whole body is almost jolted from his closeness'still he is holding her wrists close to his heart' her chest is moving upside down'.his effect making her vulnerable'he said in his husky and low voice in her ear  I LOVE YOU JAAN'.and kissed her earlobe'. those words are so much soothing for her'. A tear came out from the corner of her eyes' she knows that how much those words take a important place for her..he saw her tear and licked it with his M shape lips..before another tear came out from her eye maan again lick it..he couldn't bare tear in her eyes' her hand went to his shoulder for support'

her close proximity  making him insane' he want to feel her' her rosy lips' his lips are moving on his way' he slightly brushed his lips on her slender pink lips'

he feared for her rejection so he immediately came out from his trance' if she again mad at him with this kiss' he backed out from the kiss..she at once opened her eyes feeling a sudden distance from his side' he looked in her eyes finding an answer' finding the permission for kissing her' she knows his inner turmoil' she nodded a little pulling him close to her' he smiled finding the answer, getting the permission.. he again leaned on her' moving his lips towards her lips' again his lips touched with her soft lips' he again back out the kiss and again looked in her eyes then again brushed his lips with hers.. and starts nibbling her supple lips with his rough ones' she doesn't know how to give him response but she is feeling very happy feeling his lips on hers' she circled her arms around his neck pulling him closer her more'he is nibbling her upper lip leaving her fist and his hand moving on her waist pulling her close to his firm body' she starts nibbling his lower lip giving him heavenly pleasure.. he is very happy that she starts responding in  the kiss' that is incredible new for them.. a very new feeling both are feeling' a new sensation went in their body'both are slowly-slowly nibbling each other lips' maan is watching her red shade cheeks while her eyes are close feeling very close to him' he is watching her happiness on her face' he can see the a new happiness, a new excitement on her face.. like she is at cloud 9' now he got a relief seeing her happy' he was very mad at himself for giving pain to her' those 2 days was like a hell for him and he gave a lots of pain to her' now he wants to heal that pain which he gave to her.. he promised to himself that now onwards he will never let her cry' he will her all happiness' she is brushing his hears with her fingers making him crazy in the kiss' he is feeling the sweetness in the kiss' he is exploring her soft lips which are capable to handle his rough his M shape lips'both are new in kissing to each other but still both are giving their best in kissing to each other' it was their first time' he feel that she is breathing hardly' he immediately broke out the kiss and looked at her panting face' she is panting furiously catching the breath' she felt that her lungs will be come out in any moment' maan panicked seeing her panting condition' he asked her in a very concern.. geet are you okay? She nodded a little assuring him' but he is no where to listen her' he immediately took a glass of water and made her sit on the bed' she looked at him with so much love, so much concern he has for her' he made her drink the water and rubbing her back' she had the water and said to him.. maan I am alright' assuring him giving her very cute smile which makes maan fallen for her' he put the glass on the table by the side and hold her hand kissed it having close to her..

feeling close to her' she felt a tear on her hand'

she immediately made him look at her.. his eyes are moist' she panicked seeing him crying' the great business tycoon THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA is crying today'. She asked to him what happened? Why are you crying? He shook his head in denial' he kissed her hand again and said' I am sorry jaan' she has a new feeling listening jaan from him' chup bilkul chup' he looked at her' and smiled at her' he thought meri line mujh par hi' both hugged immediately'. After sometime both broke out the hug and asked in his softened tone'

Maan-geet ab meri har baat ka theek-2 answer dena' she nodded'.

Maan-why were you in so much tension' doc told me that' He looked her for an answer'.

Geet-wo wo' mujhe nahi pata'  maan thought that now this time he should not question her more.. she is very weak now'

Maan-it's okay'. Now take rest' after sometime I'll drop you at home'  he pecked on her forehead and stood up for going out but she held his hand.. he looked back at her face for questioning her why she held his hand'.  She shook her head in no.. he gave up and sat beside her on the bed taking her in his embrace for giving her warmth making her feel better'  both sat there hugging to each other , feeling each other's heart'. He didn't know when she slept in his arms while hugging him' he stroked her back and hairs pulling her close to his heart' she cuddled up in his arm close to his chest'.

Maan smiled little feeling her normal warm breath which is fanning on his bare chest just above his heart'. He slowly made her lay down on the bed making her comfortable because bandage in her hand.. he was really worried that if she panicked after seeing needle in her arm but she didn't create any trouble' he knew last time when doc gave injection to her, how much drama she created'. He smiled remembering that scene'  mai nt ko call kar deta hu.. she must be worried for you'. Maan thought'. Maan went out from the room and called to nt and told her everything that she is in hospital now' she panicked hearing hospital name.. but maan made her understand everything'. And told her that he will drop her at home in an hour' she sighed in relief.. and he also told her that there is no need to come hospital.. he is here for her.. she smiled feeling so much relief' at-last all tiffs between has been sort out. She is so much happy for her sister'  he cut the call and came inside the room..and the sight made him worried' geet is crying' he immediately ran and hugged her'.

Maan-what happened? Why are you crying jaan'.?  She looked at him while crying hearing the word JAAN' she blushed at the word'.JAAN'. but he didn't understand why she is crying suddenly'.. she was fine just while ago and now she is crying badly' maan is continuously asking to her that what happened?  why are you crying? But no reply.. she is crying' maan is so much worried' so much concern he has for her now'  why are you crying? Please don't cry na' maan said..

precap

ummm may be teasing session

tell me friends hows it?

waiting for your sweet sweet comments and big one too..

you know how much greedy i am..!!😆

love you all for you love and support

and friends, everytime my updates are around 2,000 words..

some times a little less or sometimes a little more but i tried my best to give long updates and in this ff my updates are always long... so pls give me a little long comments...

@mona : sweety now u r happy na...?

love neha...

and next i'll update one of my SS within 2 days...

just tell which one you wanted...

a desiring devil or a combination of maaneet gurti?

i'll update according to your will...

now i am running with my full speed coz power cut...

PMs tomorrow...

Edited by neha5058 - 12 years ago
kkiddoo thumbnail
Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

are meri amma..
where s the update??

beti ji updated...😆