Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

That was a very interesting read from all perspectives! The boxes scattered symbolism, Viren protecting Jeevika from the pain of Manvi's cancer. Jeevika is a mother already, love how you pointed how she scuffles Dabbu's hair. She's always doing that to Manvi and it was endearing to see s moment like that been J and Dabbu! You're definitely bang on about the precap! When Manvi said what could be so big to create cracks in the perfectly happily married life? Well Manvi...it's YOU! You will unintentionally cause the disharmony. I think someone else in the thread mentioned how JM's love causes problems for their other relationships. Even now J is 'coming in between' Virat and Manvi and it's also ultimately created a rift between JV. These are just small cracks IMO...many bigger and palpable ones to come in the future :)

Thank you for that lovely comment! All the things you've pointed out - glad you noticed all of it! 
Mhmm, Maanvi has always become the reason for issues b/w VirIka (Dr. Manan fiasco before engagement, during fake pregnancy thing, now again). The sisters sure cannot leave each other alone :P
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: runjhi

awsum update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜Š plz PM me ...

Thank you for that comment & for reading the post! I will add you to the PM list!

Originally posted by: CaptainREX

That was beautiful... 

Thank you :)

Thank you Preethi :)
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: hs7071

Perfect in depth analysis...
Beautiful post
I loved how u explained each person from chacha chachi to VirMan everyone was perfectly analysed...

I loved one thing the best out ur post that it was not biased which made it fair for all jeeman-ians, VirMan-ians (me), Virika-ians
The best post of analysing

Please pm me when u make a new post please

P.s: i loved the images and how u described each images

Thank you for that lovely comment :)
I haven't been around since a while but I get the feeling that everyone is divided here so I hope to bring all fans together with my post - VirMan, VirIka, JeeMan - that way all of us can discuss the episode in one place :) 

I will add you to the PM list! And oh yes, I figured people would enjoy it more if there were pictures included! Except something happened and the pics are not there anymore :(
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
please continue brilliant and welcome back you have been missed
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

please continue brilliant and welcome back you have been missed

Thank you Pinky! I will surely continue:)
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athira_Lalmon

Pls continue and pm me. I love analyses and symbolisms and you're doing a great job. I love the way you derive in-depth meaning from even the simplest of things. My favorites are the symbolism with boxes and the connection of virika and virman with each other.

Heya Athira,

Thanks a lot for your comment! Don't know how I missed it but just saw it :)
Yes, I like analyzing things too - sometimes I analyze too much. Glad I'm not alone :P
Boxes symbolism was my favorite as well :)

Will add you to the PM list!
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis Maitry 😃 Looking forward to more of them. Please pm me whenever you make a new post
Nikhila
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Loved your analysis Maitry 😃 Looking forward to more of them. Please pm me whenever you make a new post
Nikhila

Hey Nikhila,

Thank you for your comment and for reading the post!
I will add you to the PM list and add you as a buddy so it's easier to PM next time :)

- Maitry