Illusions 001 - Fri, April 27, 2012

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends (new and old),

Some of you may remember me from 4 months ago but most of you probably don't know me. So I'm Maitry and I once wrote an EHMMBH SS, which I could never finish due to personal health issues. My sister wrote the end for it. Anyway, that's all history now and I've decided to come back to forum. I have just caught up with 3.5 months worth of episodes so I'm overwhelmed, to say the least. Hence, I doubt I'll be writing OS/SS/FF anytime now. But what I've decided to do is to add shots from each episode and write small comments on things I could note. I don't know if you will like it so I'd love to hear from you guys. Without further ado, here goes my take on Friday's episode:

P.S. If you see posts by this user ID in the IPKKND forum, that's not me; it's my sister (we share the ID).

-----------------

The episode begins where it left off on Thursday. Viren is tired of fighting with Jeevika and requests Virat to confess to Maanvi asap. There's a basket painted on the wall right in between them. I'm reminded of the quote "Don't put all your eggs in one basket." I think it applies to Virat. Currently, all his hopes rely on Viren's continuous fight with Jeevika but he must get out of that. 

Now Maanvi comes in the picture and efficiently replaces Viren. Does this mean in future Viren will willingly give up his place, his position, his status for Maanvi - directly or indirectly. I think so because of his nature. What do you say?

This picture is just to say "hats off to Nia Sharma for her expressive face!"

Need say more? You can't help but love this girl!

Ahhh, his signature smirk. He is dropping hints to his lady love and she is having a jolly time with expressions :P

He pretends to think hard and see if there's a possible solution to the VirIka fight issue. I think this pic resembles their current situation where he is looking for ways to confess and she is too busy in her own world.

& he's annoyed because he can't confess easily.

Another one - just to show her expressions - Lovely!

LOVE her smile. Do you?

Super annoyed at his lady love not getting the hint, agree?

I noticed the boxes in this picture. First of all, Jeevika & Viren are inside the building - safe from the world's danger. Whereas, Maanvi & Virat are outside - left alone to face the hardships (her cancer and his past). Secondly, notice how the boxes inside are nicely stacked? Jeevika & Viren have always been handed things down to them nicely and all ready to go - their marriage happened as per their wish, their professions of choice. But the boxes near Virat & Maanvi are scattered and not shut properly. This resembles their lives - they are imperfect but somehow they work fine when together (just like the boxes are not falling apart).

Had to add his signature smirk!

& her sunshine-like smile :)

Maanvi has always been in between Jeevika & Viren, directly or indirectly. Will this continue in future? & what will Virat do? Stand behind and watch the drama unfold or step in?

Chachu & chachi have always been 2 of my favs! Love their acting and expressions. Chacha is obviously worried and his blue kurta signifies the ocean - ocean is full of love and provides water for everyone (chachu is the breadwinner) but when one storm comes (Maanvi's cancer), the ocean can break loose. Will chachu loose his temper and the bottled emotions will come out? If so, will chachi be the reason for balance & sense of order in the house (green signifies new state of balance)?

Notice the colourful flowers in foreground? Beeji's life seems perfect and colorful on the outside b/c of the loving family but behind the facade is a torn beeji. 

Will she make it through? Will she break? If yes, who will support her in absence of badi beeji?

Ahhh mirror. Mirror is said to reflect our emotions, our true self. & mirror is where Maanvi always realizes she is a cancer patient. She sees her scars (physical and emotional) but she also knows she must hide them effectively - for the sake of her family. 

[/URL

Virat is outside her room right now, outside her life. & we never see him enter. Will he ever be able to enter?

She coaxes herself that today is the last day to play "Partner-partner" with Virat because tomorrow, "cold war" will begin. She can do anything for her Di; it's evident in this shot.

It's ironically interesting how he is waiting for her but his dialogue is "I can't wait anymore." So in the future, will he keep loving her from inside but say "I don't love you" for the sake of family, for her cancer?

Ahhh, the mirror again. To say, these two look very domesticated - wife putting on earrings, husband putting on a belt - very much homely. But like Maanvi's case, the mirror spills the truth here too. The eyes speak...

He tries to see her through the mirror, see why his wife cannot trust his brother's love.

& she tries to understand him, understand why he cannot just allow her to protect her baby sister?

Jeevika has always been a mother to Maanvi & Dabbu. Notice how she automatically fixes his hair? Moms do that to little kids. They don't say anything and the kids don't notice anything either but moms always look out for their babies. & Jeevika will unconsciously always watch out for her younger siblings and continue playing the mother.

She tries to revive old memories - memories of her wedding. She cannot bear the separation from Viren. I don't think we need more proof of whether she loves him or not.

She flashes a fake smile & walks away simply, quietly. If there ever comes a time when Viren goes against her (not fake fight), will she leave him?

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/66902914.jpg/]

This is simply to show what a fantastic actor Tacker is!

Signature smirk, go ahead and drool, all you Virat lovers :)

Ahhh! The brotherly love. As much as I love the behnas, I adore the bhais! They have always understood one another and been there for each other. We see that Jeevika can go to any extent for Maanvi but so can Viren, for Virat. Will this sibling relationship ever become dangerous to the couple relationship?

Family time. 

This man is so in love that he will go to ANY extent to prove it. He will become a driver just to sit beside her. Don't think we need any more proof that he truly loves her.

Had to include this one for the absolutely lovely relationship Dabbu shares with Maanvi - if Jeevika is the best sister to Maanvi, Dabbu is undoubtedly the best brother.

But on the other side, Jeevika's heart is empty without Viren sitting right beside her.

Their eyes speak and convey their annoyance so well. 

Today, orange colour is dominating. Virat's shirt and bus's colour - both orange. Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. The bus currently has power over everyone's life. If something goes wrong with the bus, everyone goes down. In Virat's case, he will be the reason Maanvi will heal from her cancer. 

Dabbu being the protective brother. Will he play a role in future to protect Maanvi from the world? I feel he's in the show for more than mere comic relief. Waddu say?

Love her expressions here!

When she will first find out the truth about Maanvi's cancer, Jeevika will have to face it alone and in the process, she will hurt herself.

But unknown to her, Viren will always be her backbone, her protector. He will never leave her, no matter what.

Notice how Maanvi & Virat are right in between Jeevika & Viren? I feel that will always be the case. VirMan will always define VirIka's relationship, directly or indirectly.

Their expressions are to die for!

Awww, the smiles! Wish they'd never fade! On a serious note, these two only get happy when their siblings are happy. So VirMan's relationship will always be defined by VirIka. Circle of life? How easily the siblings influence each other, in turn the couples do too.

I love Nia more and more with every expression she gives!

He asks her if she remembers. I have a feeling she remembers very well, exactly what he said. But she is avoiding him due to Jeevika & her cancer.

It's interesting how the shot is taken from behind & not their faces, while they discuss Jeevika's problems. Life always stabs you in the back and these two are no exceptions.

Maanvi asks what can be so big as an issue that it can come between Jeevika & Viren. Little does she know that she is the center of the issue.

So how do you guys like this? Should I continue? Was it too much? Be honest!

Just a note: If you want to use this pics, go ahead but please give me or at least IF some credit. Trust me when I say it takes A LOT of time to do this!
Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_agarwal thumbnail
THIS IS JUST AWESOME...NOW AFTER EVERY EPISODE I VL B EAGERLY WAITING 4 UR POST ..IF POSSIBLE CAN U PLZ PM ME AS SOON AS U MAKE A NEW POST..ONCE AGAIN I LOVED D POST..GUD WRK..PLZ CONTINUE👏Edited by niki_agarwal - 12 years ago
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_agarwal

THIS IS JUST AWESOME...NOW AFTER EVERY EPISODE I VL B EAGERLY WAITING 4 UR POST ..IF POSSIBLE CAN U PLZ PM ME AS SOON AS U MAKE A NEW POST..ONCE AGAIN I LOVED D POST..GUD WRK👏

Awww glad you liked it. Sure, I'll make a PM list and you'll be the first!
I'm honestly glad someone saw it and liked it :P
ndp102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow I just loved your in depth analysis of the episode!! Please continue!!!! I'll be looking forward to your next post! =)

Hats off to you girl!!!👏 Loved the symbolism.❤️ Plz plz pm me when u make a new post from now on!!🤗
niki_agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelofillusion

Awww glad you liked it. Sure, I'll make a PM list and you'll be the first!
I'm honestly glad someone saw it and liked it :P

THANX 4 CONSIDERING D REQUEST..GLAD 2 KNOW DAT I VL B D FIRST 1 IN UR PM LIST..KAHI TOH PEHLA NUMBER AAYA ;)..VL B WAITING 4 MONDAYZ EPISODE AND NT 2 MENTION UR POST AS WELL..😃
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndp102

Wow I just loved your in depth analysis of the episode!! Please continue!!!! I'll be looking forward to your next post! =)

Thank you :)
I'm glad you'll be waiting for Monday's post!
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Hats off to you girl!!!👏 Loved the symbolism.❤️ Plz plz pm me when u make a new post from now on!!🤗

Thank you! I figured there had to be reasons for certain things & the pics showed that!

I'll definitely PM you next time!
illusiveworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_agarwal

THANX 4 CONSIDERING D REQUEST..GLAD 2 KNOW DAT I VL B D FIRST 1 IN UR PM LIST..KAHI TOH PEHLA NUMBER AAYA ;)..VL B WAITING 4 MONDAYZ EPISODE AND NT 2 MENTION UR POST AS WELL..😃

Awww, yes yes, you are the first! I'm waiting for next week too :)
Let's see what I come up with on Monday :P

More importantly, what the CV's come up with!
niki_agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelofillusion

Awww, yes yes, you are the first! I'm waiting for next week too :)
Let's see what I come up with on Monday :P

More importantly, what the CV's come up with!

Hope cv's have sumthing interesting in store 4 us...loving d pace of d episodes 4m last few weeks..d shw is getting interesting day by day..all d actors r doing a commendable job..wen vl dis sunday,d waiting phase get over..pheww!!!