You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanab29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahaha!! This is HILARIOUS!!! LOVE IT!! Please Update it sooon!!! PM me once you do!!πŸ˜ƒ
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This FF is the best stress-reliever EVER! I laugh like a maniac while reading your updates! lol your sense of humour is amazing and your style of writing is completely unique!

Please PM me when you update this. :)
roseycheek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lmao ! tat my friend was insanely funny. poor Arnav!
arisai thumbnail

A/N: Sorry this took me such a long time to get done. I just lacked inspiration- I had the 'Someone Like You' e-mail from Lavanya written for about a week before inspiration came for the rest. I'm not entirely happy with it but this is a crack!fic anyway :') So I guess it doesn't really need to make sense. I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you once again for all the endless lovely feedback you give me. 

------
To: Sharma, Neha
Subject: ASR

I had to e-mail him to save his wife. I thought I was over him, Neha. I really did. But I'm clearly not...

All I have done since hitting Send is cry into a tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough and listen to 'Someone Like You' by Adele on repeat.

------
To: Kasyap, Lavanya
Subject: Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

Well as long as you're just crying into it and not actually eating the stuff. If you really want to find 'Someone Like ASR', you're not going to manage it looking like a Heffalump. Listen, there's this guy I know- I met him while I was out clubbing in Delhi a few years ago- he's an NRI from Australia but he's working in England at the minute. 

Why don't I give you his e-mail and you can see if you get on? He has some kind of ridiculously long traditional name but I only know him as NK. 

------

Subject: NK

Erm... okay I guess. But how do I even start up a conversation with him? 

I can't be like "Oh hey there sweetcheeks, fancy a no-strings attached fling with an emotionally vulnerable model?"

------

To: NK Photography
Subject: Hey There Sweetcheeks
Attachments: lavanya.pdf

Fancy a no-strings attached fling with an emotionally vulnerable model?

All the details are attached.

------

Subject: The Model

How vulnerable?

------

To: NK Photography
Subject: Listening To Adele On Repeat Vulnerable

She became a total behenji to try and please her boyfriend's family and became best friends with the actual behenji the family hired to turn her into a behenji. 

The boyfriend proposed and then started acting like a total psycho. He moved their engagement to like, a week and then cancelled it all together because he'd fallen in love with the actual behenji. It was a case of "Why have the student when you could just have the master?". 

And then the behenji and La's ex-fiance got married and there was a whole drama which from what I hear ended up in a couple of attempted murders and some crazy family secrets becoming like, a massive deal

And now, behenji and her husband are living happily ever after while poor La has to help them because since becoming a behenji herself, she's incapable of being mean to or refusing anybody.

It's really sad.

I have to go now because my Boss' In-Laws/ New Business Partners appear to have escaped from some sort of mental asylum and his bhabhi ruined my dress yesterday and is now singing something about the 'mausam' being 'suhana'. I don't even know what that means.    

------

Subject: Hmm

Behenji you say?

That's totally my type...  

P.S. Her ex-fiance's family sounds almost as crazy as mine. I'm sure I can handle it.

------

To: Gupta, Khushi Kumari
Subject: The Lift 

What did you think you were doing? What if it had stopped? 

Do you have any idea how embarrassing that would have been for me? I know you're insane- I made my peace with that a while ago- but this was unbelievable Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

Unbelievable.

-------
To: Singh Raizada, Arnav
Subject: What Happened In The Lift

I thought it was fun. Didn't you enjoy it?

You looked pretty happy...

-------
Subject: Whether Or Not I Had Fun

Has absolutely nothing to do with it. 

-------
Subject: I Only Did It

Because I thought you looked like you needed to relieve some stress. You've been really stressed since the whole elbowing you in the groin incident. 

I don't know what the big deal is anyway, me and Nanheji used to do it all the time. I might ask Dhruvji if he wants to do it with me sometime. He seems a lot more fun than you.

Actually, everyone in your family is more fun than you.

-------
Subject: Your Antics In The Lift

It makes me want to be sick that you did that with any member of my family, NK or otherwise. Please tell me you haven't forced Aakash to suffer through the same ordeal.

I'm a barrel of laughs. You're just an idiot and don't appreciate my sophisticated sense of humour.

-------
Subject: Security Cameras

Ever since somebody erm- relieved themselves- in the elevators after last year's Christmas party (I was really drunk okay? The bright lights and the mirror... I thought I was in the Bathroom.), we had Security Cameras installed.

I didn't know you were so talented bro. You'll be pleased to know I've taken the liberty of sending off both the tape and an application form to Hrithik Roshan's 'Just Dance'. 

You're going to be a star. I'm so proud to be related to you right now.

-------
Subject: Prior Warning

I want you to watch my office like a hawk

If you see my cousin approaching, I want you to ring me and stay on the phone until you see him leave, okay? 

P.S. Why don't you also go ahead and book me a one way ticket to El Salvador? It's probably safer right now.

-------
To: Raizada, Devyani
Subject: Chotte's Room

Do you think he's going to like it?

-------
To: Singh Raizada, Anjali
Subject: Re:Chotte's Room

Khushi betiyaan will love it.

-------
To: Raizada, Devyani
Subject: Khushiji

I know. I had her in mind while I was planning it, but now that they've actually started painting and changing things... I'm kind of worried Chotte will, well, you know, react like Chotte.

-------
Subject: Chotte

Well, at least you decided against knocking down the back wall and extending the ensuite.

You did inform the Contractor not to go ahead with that, didn't you Anjali betiyaan?

-------
Subject: (no subject)

Anjali betiyaan?

-------
Subject: Important Message

Hi Khushi, I hope your business trip is going well. I have a message from Di and Naniji.

Is there any way you could keep Arnavji there for- one minute let me check- yep- about one month? 

It's just... your room looks like it's just been hit by a bulldozer and, well, you know how Jethji doesn't like mess.

-------
To: Raizada, Payal
Subject: Arnavji's Room

Can you send me a picture?

-------
Subject: Picture Of Arnavji's Room
Attachments: room.jpeg

Sure. Here you go.

-------
Subject: A Present For You
Attachment: room.jpeg

I want to play a game.

Where in the world could that picture possibly have been taken?

-------

Subject: My Room

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ROOM?!

-------
To: Raizada, Dhruv
Subject: Your Cousin

He was on his way but then he looked at something on his phone, turned a pretty dangerous shade of red and then stormed away.

-------
To: Aman
Subject: Your Help

Is needed urgently. 

I want you to go over to my house and tell every single person in my room to get the hell out of it. Then I want you to FIX IT.

-------
Subject: Fix It

Gladly Arnavji. Anything for you.

But what is it you want me to fix?

-------
To: Aman
Subject: What To Fix

Why don't you tell me.

-------
Subject: PLAN!

Dhruvji, after we finish discussing the conditions of our contract tonight, could you help me out with a couple of things?

-------
Subject: Re: PLAN!

Sure thing bhabz. What do you need me to do?

-------
Subject: What I'll Need

Erm, could you possibly find me some rose scented candles, some red sheets, furry handcuffs and lots and lots of whipped cream. Oh, also some stretchy balloons. 

I'll get rid of Arnavji, you just need to meet me in the Guest Room at 8:00pm sharp. Okay?

-------

No words man.

Literally just...

No words.

Part Six: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56194416

Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
jblueday thumbnail
🀣 ilove this! this is getting better and better...🀣 dont take much time to update next partπŸ˜› will be waiting for the next installment!!
πŸ‘ β­οΈ
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jblueday - 12 years ago
GoldenEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehe the last part just cracked me up!🀣🀣

Erm, could you possibly find me some rose scented candles, some red sheets, furry handcuffs and lots and lots of whipped cream. Oh, also some stretchy balloons. 

I'll get rid of Arnavji, you just need to meet me in the Guest Room at 8:00pm sharp. Okay?

-------

No words man.

Literally just...

No words.

too funny!! i just love Khushi and dhruv's e-mails!!
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
AWESOME...πŸ‘ Brilliant concept...
Crinklez. thumbnail

OMG that was totally amazing, LOVED it. I want to give you my comments telling you my favourite bits but i loved it all.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for sending PM i was so excited to see that you had updated.
πŸ˜ƒ
tracy1191 thumbnail
Wowww i mean this is d most awesum ff i've read... i went mad laughing while reading this...
U r jst tooo good😊😊😊  keep updating nd thanx 4 d pm...
-Mayuri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love this! Absolutely hilarous!