Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey arnav did warn her! but i know he'll be the knight in shining armor! Loved the update!😆
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yay another amazing update loved it
i can't believe rishi did that to soniya
dude khushi get away from him so is trying use you 🤢yuck
good boy arnav think about khushi 24/7 and plz uska raksha karna
loved it do continue and thank you for the pm
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow I loved it an ugh I hate rishi please PM me when you contunue
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG dis part z awesome. Especially d letter arnav wrote and his self talk it was so cute :) can't wait to read d next part so continue soon :D

Thx for d pm :D
Koeli thumbnail

Khushi: you know what tere liye avi thik hai...only he can take care of you.

Annie: No ways Avi please he is too quite...you know that serious types...no (Avi=Karan Wahi)

Khushi: Life partner thoda mature ho to better hai.

Annie: But not avi ok.

-----------

Arnav was bouncing his backet ball while running through the corridor with avi and kriz when he collides with lovelin...

Lovelin: Cant you see...she glared.

Arnav: I am S...

Kriz: Sorry!

Lovelin had a eye lock but arnav saw khushi and her gang staring at the whole collision.

Lovelin mesmerized with arnav's charm...Hi! I am lovelin pouting her lips.

Arnav holds her from her waist...in a flirtish tonne...Did i hurt you looking purposely in her eyes...(khushi eyeing them without flicking)

Lovelin: You did Mr Handsome.

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada...my name smiling at her...occasionally watching khushi's reaction.

Khushi: Tan kya tum wohi dekh rahi ho jo meye dekh rahi hoon?

Tan: Ya khush...i am seeing exactly what you are seeing.

Khushi: Yeh arnav singh raizada is such a flirt...first day and belled the cat?

Lav: Yeh to ASR ka jadoo hai babes.

Khushi: Jadoo my foot (I know what your intensions are Mr. Raizada...to get her on bed...rishi you were so right, No wonder why soniya dumped him and went to rishi)

Arnav: And you are?

Lovelin: Love...lin (seductively)

Arnav: What a nice name...just like you.

Kriz: Me Kirz...can i call you love?

Lovelin: without moving her eyes constantly looking at arnav...iss name se bulane ka haq meye sab ko nahi deti...

Arnav: Some names should be kept reserved for special people like me...LOVE

Lovelin: Smirked...I dont mind you calling me LOVE...love and smiled again

Khushi: Grimed...dekho dekho us ladki ko kaise chipak rahi hai...

Tan: Kahan?

Khushi: See the way she is talking to him...girls ka naam pe dhabba hai yeh. such a shameless female. aur yeh arnav chota kapda dekh ke doob gaya...rubbish.

Tan: why are you so jealous my dear?

Khushi: Jealous? aur yeh love...whatever ki vajase? NO WAY.

Tan: You are

Khushi: I am not.

Tan: Yes you are

Khushi: No i am not...

Tan: I wish i could believe you...

Khushi: Tan...please dont bug me now. wait and watch.

Tan: What are you going to do khush...wait...where are you going?...oh my god Khushi you are gone...

Arnav saw khushi coming towards them and had anticipated her move before hand...

Khushi goes bang on arnav's back and arnav purposely fell on Lovelin's arms almost falling on her chest...(ahem)

Khushi just crossed them (meine to kahi aur aim kiya tha. uske upar gira kaise?)

Arnav: LOOKS LIKE PURI KAYANT HUM DONO KO MILANE PAR TULA HUA HAI...LOVE he purposely shouts and tells.

Lovelin: I would love you to fall on me as many times as possible.

Arnav: Ya dusro ki kripa se. (Khushi was totally pissed off by this time)

Khushi left tan and went to the corridor talking to herself...she frowned...how can he touch her? Itna kya khaas baat hai usme? TYPICAL. She is good looking but she is shameless...what made arnav fall for her? i mean...(she pouted). She went to the class.

Arnav and lovelin joined with the full gang. Both of them sat beside each other...quite close...khushi tried to avoid them but couldnot. she was extremely uneasy looking at the closeness between them.

Arnav: You know what lovelin, you are too daring...I mean college mein and this length clothes? Waah! Yahan to kisi ki phati padi rehti hai, typical chamkili looks you know.

Khushi: You know tan mere andar itni garmi nahi hai, so i dont find a reason to wear short dresses.

Arnav: Some people are never meant to be hot TAN

Khushi: Better not be hot than burning you fingers. Arnav smirked, he was actually enjoying the fact that khushi was reacting all "J" jealous

-----------

After the class

Arnav: Hey Love, would you mind a cup of coffee with me...looking at khushi, placing his palm on hers

Khushi advances towards him...Mr Arnav Singh Raizada i think you are forgetting that we have rehearsal placing her palm on her hips.

Lovelin: Who is she looking her up and down

Arnav: Chamkili...(khushi was "O") I mean Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Lovelin: Oh girl's captain?

Khushi: Yes you are right Miss...

Lovelin: Lovelin

Khushi: Short dresses are not allowed in the college champus.

Arnav: She has just returned from london...so she couldnot organise her clothings...so

Khushi: I am not talking to you LG

Lovelin: Khush!

Khushi: Khushi...mera pura naam khushi hai and you better call me with my full name. only close people call me Khush.

Lovelin: wow relax babes...i know what i am wearing, dont worry i will take care of it tomorrow...i hope mini's are allowed

Arnav: Anything as far as you can carry it. Some people are jealous you, you know

Khushi: Chale?

Arnav: Why dont you join us love?

Khushi was not totally pissed off.

Lovelin: I would love to. btw whta kind of rehearsal is it?

Arnav: Its a play, well i have written the script

Lovelin: Wow you seemed to be very talented it looks like

Arnav: Well, its you to decide after you see.

-------------

In the rehearsal hall

Khushi: Listen, first let me say all the dialogues first and you please close your eyes.

Arnav: What? close my eyes? madam stage pe ankh kholke bolna hai

Khushi: I know...its just that i cant be romantic when you are in the front.

Arnav: I only imagin a good looking classy girl in front of me while i tell my dialogues.

Khushi: Ya must be imagining soniya...

Arnav's expression changed...khushi when you dont know anything dont say things just of the sake of it.

Khushi: I know everything arnav...how you phasaoed her...

Arnav: Khushi Stop it

Khushi: And tumko sharam nahi aya...you actually put allegation on rishi that he is the father of her illegitimate child?

Tan: Khushi...whats wrong with you?

Khushi: dont stop me tan...i dont know how girls fall for him...and miss lovelin i know what he has in his mind with you...nothing less than a ...

Arnav grabs her arms...this time hurting her...Khushi Kumari Gupta...its better you stop it RIGHT NOW or else...

Khushi: What will you do RAPE me? Lets see whether you have balls to to that.

Arnav slapped her...he screamed do you know what you are saying? do you know what goes through a girl who is RA...You disgust me khushi...you do.

He left the hall...

Tan: Arnav listen...arnav...khushi...what have you done...

Everyone looked at khushi with a disgust look and everyone left her in the rehearsal hall staring at her up and down nodding her head and leaving one by one.

Rishi who was watching the whole scene comes near khushi...well done and he has to pay for the slap khushi dont worry. He tries to hug her but she stops and says i am fine and seriously he has to pay for the slap.

Would you like to go for a coffee with me this evening...dont worry you will have the best time in you life...dont know know how much happy you made me today...

---------------

Arnav who was extremely upset with the fact goes to his room...lovelin followed him...he went inside and after him lovelin went she shut the door after her and locked it...

Precap: Arnav Hugs Lovelin...Rishi tries to get physical with khushi forcefully

Thats it guys...let me know how was it...i really wanted to write more as my next chaper is almost ready in my mind but i purposely stopped as the next part is going to be long and lot of things will be disclosed. till then enjoy
Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update, please post the chapter 8 soon cant wait to read
agshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting story! looking forward to the next one.
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update dr.. Make sure tht arnav will save her
zaniax thumbnail
Fabulous update..👏
I LOVED IT...Thanx for d pm :)
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.