Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz continue sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
nice update nd plzzz make arnav jealous in da nxt update...
btw wen r u gonne update the nxt part?
Koeli thumbnail
Previous: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56005011

RS: Thats fine...you are nice...dont worry...you will get the beat soon...its just a matter of chemistry between both of you which is missing right now.

Khushi: Is it not possible that you be james?

RS: smiled i would have loved to but arnav will be superb in it. trust me.

Arnav thought (oh now she wants him to be her partner...clever girl...first rishi and then RS? and how dare you say that you dont want to act with me? its my script, my charecters...if i want i can dump you...just wait and watch)

Rishi: Hi princess, whats up?

Khushi: Hi, Rish (anrav Rish?)

Rishi: You know what Khush, (anrav Khush?) you look nice in whatever you wear..so cute (rishi was about to touch her cheeks but khushi held his hand before he could do that)

Khushi: Oh Rish thanks a lot. you are such a darling (eyeing on arnav) yahan pe kuch lig hai jo sirf apne aap ko zada smart samajte hai you know.

Rishi: I know Khush...Bade baap ka bigra huya aulad hai (spoilt brat)

Arnav grabs khushi's collar...mind your tongue rishi...

Rishi removes arnav's hand i havenot pointed out anybody teri kyun jali? Aaj laga? Aur lagega tu dekhna.

Arnav: Stop your cheap tricks rishi and dont you dare harm her...ok?

Rishi: Kyun girlfriend lagti hai...yaar hai tera?

Arnav looked at khushi.

Rishi: Your girlfriend has ditch you late time coming close to me, you forgot that kya? ego mein dhakka laga tha? Waise eveybody knows i didnot have any relationship with Soniya.

Arnav: Uska naam bhi mat lo apni gandi zuban se.

Rishi: Hmm looks like someone still on fire of love. 

Arnav: was about to punch rishi for that...cuts off

Khushi: Stop it arnav she comes in between both of them facing arnav. how dare you? who do you think you are? I will launch a complain against you.

Arnav grabs her from her waist...do whatever you want to khushi, but i warn you dont be with this guys...you will be in trouble.

Khushi: You mind your own business and stop giving lecture...meye kiske saath rahungi, nahi rahungi i will not take your permission. and yes I am accepting in from of everyone that i am going around with rishi (rishi grabs her waist from the back making arnav leave her waist...khushi closed her eyes...(she was sensing that she was loosing something...his touch...yes his touch was special...and rishi, how dare he touch me) arnav moves back...khushi open's her eyes remove rishi's hand and advances towards arnav, grabs his shoulders turns him towards him...and listen stay out of my way.

Arnav leaves...

----------------

Khushi was with rishi while coming back to her hostel. she was sad, but she didnt know the reason...

Khushi: Who was Soniya?

Rishi: Arnav's girlfriend, she had hots for me so she dumped arnav.

Khushi: Did you guys go around?

Rishi: No, never, i was never interested in her. and she was a bitch.

Khushi: Why do you say so?

Rishi: She has put allegation on me that...oh khush i cant even say that from my mouth.

Khushi: What happened? 

Rishi: She said that we had physical relationship.

Khushi: What?

Rishi: Ya, and she became pregnant for me...this was all that Arnav Singh Raizada's power of money...he has only bidao her on me so that he becomes the best student of the year. He very well knew it that uske takkar ka sirf meye hoon jo ussey hara sakta hai.

Khushi: I cant believe it Rish! Arnav can be so disgusting.

Rishi: Khush stay away from him otherwise he might harm you...you know what i mean. he can take undue advantage on you.

Khushi: Noways Rish, he cant.

Rishi grabbed her from her waist...Khushi removed his hand...

Rishi: What?

Khushi: Look Rish dont take me wrong but about our relationship i lied...just to keep arnav away from me and to show him that i have a strong person and he dare not mess with me. I consider you as my good friend but you know what i mean.

Rishi: I know babes...i understand and i am totally with you. I will not let anyone touch you.

Khushi: Thanks rish but i can take care of myself. you just be the shield...chal cya then tomorrow and thanks.

Rishi: anytime babes

Khushi walks near her hostel.

Rishi: Poor girl...good for me...first time will get to hump a virgin it looks like...khushi how many days you will remove my hand from your waist? what will you do when i will touch you everywhere...EVERYWHERE he smirked...the lower the waist size...the fun is more and you have perfect figure my dear...dont leave me like this otherwise i'll be an animal on you...oh man i would love to hear your scream in pain.

------------------

Arnav in his room writing a letter to his bhabi anjali

Hi Bhabi,

How are you? Howz bhaiya? didnot get time to write to you as i was a little caught up with freshes and settling down. Marks is as usual the best. Avi, Kriz, Lav, Annie, Tanni have all joined...and its good to be with them as usual. Bhabs feeling a little low actually. Dont know why but i am a little sad. today that rishi reminded me of Soniya...Bhabs i still cant forget that terrible night when she was raped by rishi...bhabs i am so sorry that i was unable to save you sister. I have lot my little sister, bhabi for that bloody A**. She was actually more than my sis and rishi new it very well, today just to get close to khushi he again hurt me intentionally picking my weakness. how could soniya fall for him? and now Khushi. She is mad, she doesnot know about the bad things of the world bhabs. she is just too innocent. i dont want her to fall as prey. she is ziddi, but she is cute. she keeps on fighting with me out if no rhyme or reason. She hates me and i...i hate her too. but that doesnot mean i will let her suffer like soniya. I have seen lot of females in my life but she is different.
Chalo i have to go now do reply to my letter as soon as possible. miss you a lot
Love yourz,
Chotey

--------------

Kriz: Hey arnav! Uth ja mere yaar

Arnav: Soney de yaar

Kriz: Oye sun aaj ek fresher ai hui hai...she is a bomb.

Arnav: Blast karde usko jaake...stupid i know what do you mean by bomb ok. hogi koi sidy stuff.

Kriz: No yaar I am really not kidding ok...she is. Love...lin is her name. Hai fell in love with lovelin.

Arnav: Oye chup kar yaar...kya subha subha ho gaya chalu tera gana.

Kriz: You are not trusting me Arnie. Achha chal i give you the right to hit me in front of the college if she is not a bomb.

Arnav jumps up from the bed and hits him on the head...so be ready.

--------------------

Arnav taking a bath under the shower...thinking about khushi...silly girl. khyer why am i so worked up for her...its her life...its her wish...agar kuch ho bhi jaye...no yaar she is a kid a ziddi kid...and she surely doesnot deserve Rishi...mujhe kya padi hai...jaye apna khud ka samjhe...why the hell i am worried about her? And I have sent a mail to bhabs also writing about her...shit i didnt even ask her properly how is she, whether bro is taking care of her or not after all she is in her 9th month. 3'4th of the mail i wrote about her. whats wrong with me? Why is she bothering me so much?

---------------------

Khushi dumps her books on the bed of lav and annie...Oh god i cant take it anymore

Annie: Whats wrong? 

Khushi: Is anything right?

Annie: Huya kya yaar?

Khushi: Have you seen Lovelin?

Annie: How is Lovelin?

Khushi: A fresher.

Annie: So?????

Khushi: God i cant tell you what these boyz are upto...

Annie: Is she hot?

Khushi: Hot? Chotey Chotey kapde pehenne se koi hot nahi ho jati hai. Guys are after her panting and wagging their tails in front of her. Skirt na pehenti to better hota skirt ka insult hai. Imagin if she bends down...aaa...

Annie: Why are you so bothered dear? Tera Bhao kam ho jayega isiliye?

Khushi: Shut up Annie...i dont want attention like this ok.

Annie: Good for girls...kash koi ladka bhi aye fresher you know. Arnav ko kabhi kisiko bhao deta nahi. Kisi aur se hi kaam chalana padega lagta hai

Khushi: you know what tere liye avi thik hai...only he can take care of you.

Annie: No ways Avi please he is too quite...you know that serious types...no (Avi=Karan Wahi)

Khushi: Life partner thoda mature ho to better hai.

Annie: But not avi ok.

---------------------

Precap: Mujse Dosti Karogi?...Lovelin (lovelin=Rucha Gujrathi)

Thats it for today guys hope you have enjoyed...this part too...let me place the charecters in front of you once again so that you can visualise

Arnav aka Barun
Khushi aka Sanaya
Anjali aka Daljit
Abhaye (arnav's big bro) aka Shaleen

Arnav's friends
Avinash aka Karan Wahi
Kriz

Khushi's Friends
Lavanya aka Sana
Annie
Tanni

RS aka Rajiv Sir aka Rajeev Khandelwal
Lovelin aka Rucha Gujrathi
Rishi aka Shabbir Aluwalia

New Charecters to be introduced...

Akash aka Akshaye
Payel aka Deepali
Angad aka Iqbal Khan
Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
AngelMcQueen thumbnail
WOWW YIPPY I AM THE FIRST ONE😃
 THX FOR THE PM DEAR😊
SO I THINK KHUSHI WILL SOON COME TO KNOW ABOUT THAT CREEP RISHI'S INTENTION😡 AND I THINK ARNAV WILL HELP HER TO GET OUT OF THIS OWN MADE MASS😉 SURLY HE WILL WIN KHUSHI'S HEART😳
FRIENDSHIP IS ON WAY❤️
Edited by navyalover240 - 12 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
dats n awesome update..
bt I hope everything ll b well btw arnav khushi,
rishi is making khushi believe arnav is bad.. dats nt gud.. I hope arnav ll save khushi from dat jerk rishi..
so anjali is his babhi here..dats gr8..
whoz dis new girl now.. I hope she doesn't cum btw arnav n khushi..
carry on..
thanxx for d pm.Edited by Gals_11 - 12 years ago
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
what a turn in arnav's behaviour 😆
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
but i'm  feeling bad 4 khushi..
i hope their MU z cleared soon...

thanks 4 d pm
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey loved it..thanks for the pm..
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*EDIT

aww...I like Karan Wahi tooo😃 he's so cute!! Thanks for including him😉

nice part...Rishi indirectly making me feel like he's Shyam's brother hahaha😛 its only jokes

please don't implement that in future!

Keep updating😊
Edited by smritz - 12 years ago
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wonderfulll..! Loved it ;)
Haeeeyyy yar next part jaldii update krna plz ;)
Tc