Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update...

Punni is such a devil...😡...Hate her...hate her...,
I just hope archana will believe purvi...

Everyone should realise how punni is just like her mother...

Manju didnt make a chance go by to insult archana...
Now Punni is doing the same to Purvi...,

I just hope someone teach punni a lesson..i am thinking it will be Teju...
mona_ght thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

mona what does k mere manav k baare me koi aisa bole  mean?

thx

hiten is my favourite❤️..i love him

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]mona u love hiten so u saying manav is urs😆as he playing manav ,same as i like sush and i like that manav which played by sush.u hv right to say manav is urs so i hv right to say arman only sushita.its simple😃
mona_ght thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

mona u love hiten so u saying manav is urs😆as he playing manav ,same as i like sush and i like that manav which played by sush.u hv right to say manav is urs so i hv right to say arman only sushita.its simple😃

no its not that simple...u can say arman to sushita but u cant  say other ppl not to say arman to archana manav

Originally posted by: charmedforlife

@bold...Tanya di..if this happens,history will repeat itself and i so don't want it ti happen.

The good for nothing Manav did the same thing with Archana...btw...i don't know why he's not dead yet...he used to constantly japofy that Archana"main tumhare bina nahin jee sakta"...well he's still alive isn't he?i wish that was the truth...we wouldn't have to crib so much right now😆

The fundamental error in their relationship was that their faith and trust was never too strong in one another.when Archana started trusting her husband...within the first 15 days...their marriage fell apart.Lack of trust.and the first few days of marriage and in any relationship for that matter...it is important to know each other very well and develop trust.But the neev as they say was not sturdy...then how could their so called Pavitra Rishta even stand strong?

And one thing is for sure...Archana has better karma's than Manav anyday.We call her sacrificial and stupid...but atleast she never hurt anyone intentionally.Manav did...when he planned to divorce and marry Shravani...and he's still doing it now.So if god had to choose whom to give moksha to...it would definitely be Archana😊

reported ⭐️