Originally posted by: sunaina02
I think I uttered such words long time back ( in December precisely ) and had gone through bashing and thrashing of all Khushi fans .
But it seems I have been right from the begining comparing videsi chick with desi murgh 😆
Khushi has been made so insensitive that she doesnt bother to dishonour Anjalis words too, She does not know what respecting people actually means . For her most important thing is whether Arnav declares his love for her . Nothing else matters to her . Where her business in concerned she declares ASR as her husband and uses his status but does not have any respect for him or his business.
Wow. AND ASR HAS? IT'S BCAUSE SHE IS A DESI CHICK HE HAD THE GALL TO THROW HER TO THE POOLSIDE. REVEAL HER FOOTAGE TO ENTIRE LUCKNOW. WHAT HISBAND. HE WHO CAN'T EVEN GIVE HER A ROOF ABOVE HER HEAD?
Khushi fans will say - Arnav tortured and tormented her so he deserves to be disrespected . Fine - I agree, but then why use his name while doing business deals herself . It just shows how sly and mean they have made her character .
SHE CANNOT EVEN MATCH ASR IN MEANNESS. SO KHUSHI FANS DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. FOR THAT MATTER THIS DESI CHICK CAN'T EVEN MATCH THE CLASSY SOPHISTICATED LA IN MEANNESS
Okay , ASR sent her out to sleep but also threw the blanket on her. khushi sleeps on bed comfortably and Arnav sleeps on couch and Khushi never gets the urge to put a blanket on him . That is how unconcerned she is about Arnavs well-being .
WOW. HAS ANYONE IN THIS FORUM BEEN SUBJECTED TO THIS. TOMORROW IF SOME MAN TREATS OUR DAUGHTERS OR SISTERS THIS WAY WILL YOU STILL SAY HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT HER
For her love means telling "I love you" and nothing else .
AND FOR HIM BEING INHUMAN AND NOTHING ELSE
Khushis character has been butchered to an extent that now I doubt whether the creatives, producers , etc ( incl. Nissar , GuL and whoever) are educated or not or they even realize how mean they have made Khushi to be.
I am more upset with the production house than with the character itself
If I were given a choice , I would rather be thrown out of the window or sent to spend the night in the garden than being jilted and insulted in front of my subordinates.
SO I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ASR THROWN OUT OF THE WINDOW AND THOWN TO THE POOLSIDE. AND WHAT INSULTED IN FRONT OF SUBORDINATES. BEING INSULTES IN FRONT OF WHOLE OF LUCKNOW AND HER FAMILY AND SOCIETY IN'T ENOUGH?
STATTEMENTS LIKE THESE MAKE KHUSHI SUPPORTERS BRING OUT MORE ANGER AGAINST ASR. MOST KHUSHI LOVERS ARE ASR LOVERS TOO. BUT ASR LOVERS JUST CAN'T SEE THE MOST BASIC FAIRNESS
My comments have nothing to do with Sanaya Irani - she is a great actress with a beauty that is rare in the subcontinent . According to me she deserves a lot better than Khush's role .