Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U r absolutely rite Huma.. N lol i said the same thing about the way ASR married Khushi...she is not that bad dear...but yes, CVs have been ruining her character lately..oh well ASR forced her to marry him..if that can be forgiven, khushi's OTT behavior can be forgiven as well..
Originally posted by: sunaina02
I think I uttered such words long time back ( in December precisely ) and had gone through bashing and thrashing of all Khushi fans .
But it seems I have been right from the begining comparing videsi chick with desi murgh 😆Khushi has been made so insensitive that she doesnt bother to dishonour Anjalis words too, She does not know what respecting people actually means . For her most important thing is whether Arnav declares his love for her . Nothing else matters to her . Where her business in concerned she declares ASR as her husband and uses his status but does not have any respect for him or his business.Khushi fans will say - Arnav tortured and tormented her so he deserves to be disrespected . Fine - I agree, but then why use his name while doing business deals herself . It just shows how sly and mean they have made her character .Okay , ASR sent her out to sleep but also threw the blanket on her. khushi sleeps on bed comfortably and Arnav sleeps on couch and Khushi never gets the urge to put a blanket on him . That is how unconcerned she is about Arnavs well-being .For her love means telling "I love you" and nothing else .Khushis character has been butchered to an extent that now I doubt whether the creatives, producers , etc ( incl. Nissar , GuL and whoever) are educated or not or they even realize how mean they have made Khushi to be.I am more upset with the production house than with the character itselfIf I were given a choice , I would rather be thrown out of the window or sent to spend the night in the garden than being jilted and insulted in front of my subordinates.My comments have nothing to do with Sanaya Irani - she is a great actress with a beauty that is rare in the subcontinent . According to me she deserves a lot better than Khush's role .