Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Priya...

i have a deadline to meet in half an hour...

and look what u made me do!!!!
Whew...now that i have wiped my tears...

Chal lets laugh a little...YAHOOO

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And again what are friends for if they can't make u emotional and then make u laugh hehe and then dance a bit!!! Oh i am dancing coz u liked my silly fairy tale heheh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh apun ka shtyle hai!!! πŸ˜‰

oh n u don't have to comment back on my spamming...trust me...i am enjoying this gif business...
next thing u know...everyone will be leaving gifs instead of typed comments on the crooner hehe

Thanxx sweety and totally agree

The way we are raping gifs...i am gonna soon put a Notice board in Crooners for all of us - no usage of pics and gifs πŸ˜†
Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

vry nice crooner di!
completely agree what u said in the begining,before watching the epi i was very angry n depressd type on what cvs r doing but seriously cvs kinda surprised me like most of times!
shetan nd sundri story was so beautiful and best thing was that,it wasn't free of what is happening in arhi life..loved khushi again yesterday,when arnie came infront of her she remembrd that, what has happened b/w them before ,when she was telling the story she again remembered him,loved how she has kept in her mind n heart, that if he hurts her the most ,then also,he loves her the most!
oye sun!!!!😍 along with what the now this is my signature in speekingπŸ˜†  😍
whole episode was such a treat to watch! now m not going to predict anything before watching coming up gopi arnav scenesπŸ˜†

thanksss so much dear 😊😊

seriously the main USP of this show is the surprises CVs throw at us 😊
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Ok, I pretty much highlighted your entire post!πŸ˜†  So detailed!  I honestly couldn't get past B&B in today's epi...even when I was creating my post, thats all I could think about!  The Crooner was FANTASTIC, na!!?😍   Your parts in red were awesome!  The intent was clear from the onset, and yes, she was true to her word...she kept silent when he confronted her!  Your pt. abt maybe a Shyam reveal is very interesting particularly because in the Disney version of B & B, there is a Shyam like character!  Yes, the flashbacks were very, very appropriate!  The Filmfare does give him all kinds of inspiration...prbbly a secret SALLU fan for all we know!!!🀣

Must go watch Payal's expressions...I missed it!πŸ˜†  Sadie, your Manu's line abt the bacchas is now a classic!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Girlsss just imagine when the MU will get cleared...I am sooo sure he'll use all Maami and Salman tricks in the book to manao her πŸ˜†

also the Chillar party will be his collective gang...wow wat visuals πŸ˜†
honeypriya thumbnail
Priya, sirf tere liye main apna Hate note vapas leti hoon, but haan sirf ek-do din se jyada nahi...Bhai mere ASR ki koi image shimage hai ki nahi...And that Sallu song u quoted...OMG ROFL ROFL One more funny song of Sallu- Lift teri band hai, kaise main aaon dil razamand hai...πŸ˜‰ Get the hint baby...

Maami ka ek hi dialogue hota hai but rocking hota hai...Payalia just adores her sexy Jeth, always happy & smiling arnd him. Aakash bitwas is anyways MIA...

That 'Oye Sun' was just EPIC, the PH should get a copyright done for it. Yes, it was the naughty Arnav πŸ˜ƒ 

New wardrobe fr ASR, not sure with this PH Confused Yeh chindi aur phukra PH same curtains har jagah use kar raha hai ( did u check Shy's post on this issue)...

I read in an article that the CVs will wait till the IPL to get over to come up with sm dhamaka...So they r using their biggest asset to create a blast in the meanwhile πŸ˜‰ 

ASR ka image shimage se kuch nahi hone waala...Snake wa chance pe dance kiye ja raha hai...now he has to get Sally ishtyle to sort everything out - so atleast shirts se shuruyaat karega...to akal pehle thikane aayegi !!!

Ohhh Suvi Judwa songs are pet favourite...i love them full on πŸ˜†

Between i want to see Arnav bitwa dancing on -

Jungle hai aashi raat hai
Lagne laga hai darr
Aaja meiri baahon mein
Tu soja rakh ke sar πŸ˜‰

Let CVs use the biggest asset...let them explore all the anatomical details...we have no issues...we are innocent followers ROFL
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Debu.. Yaay!!! 40th crooner!! πŸ₯³I was busy preparing a speech in its honor but then I thought I would save it for the 50th one!! Par party toh banta hi hai behna..!! Chillar party bhi chalega!! 40 crooners long and then some more is our sharing too..!! πŸ€—

Till I saw Sandhya's comment (@mommamia) i didnt realise it was 40th...my dumbness...but 50th one we gotta have the party -- πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

chal chiller party hi karenge wid jalebis and Hotwa with the cute butt-wa πŸ˜†

Debu.. You remember we had discussed a while ago about our epic show being a fairytale for us.. we said its a combination of many.. Today was a fairytale..! Indeed! This episode so reminded me of that.. and then I knew what I was going to get in the crooner.. And am I delighted!! πŸ˜ƒ Each word an echo of my thoughts..! Now let me repeat this after you and Anjali.. coz today, our posts would be incomplete without this..
'If I am honest.. I have to tell you.. I still read fairytales and I like them best of all.." - the goddess!
we Audrey trio got the golden opportunity yesterday to jump on her quote 😊

seriously Shwets our epic fairytale is just getting bigger and better...and am lovin it !!!

Now.. you have used some other beautiful quotes there.. Love them!! Debu.. how I wish they had shown a better reaction on Arnav and Khushi seeing each other after two long days..! When she screamed there was a glimpse of it but no.. we are not satisfied Mr Director!!!

The beauty and the Shaitan! WOW! What a story they make together..
"When the one man loves the one woman and the one woman loves the one man, the very angels desert heaven and come and sit in the house and sing for joy."
These kids are just that.. little angels they are indeed!! They brought out another Arnav for us, and they showed us Khushi's love and agony today.. OH! I just loved loved loved the little boy especially when he says Harpreet wale deal ka kya hua? Oh dear! how cute!! I really wish they keep coming for tuitions!!

Some reactions:

-Maami I love you!!(Sadie, time to rejoice again!) .. jab tak apne bachchhe na ho jaye..!! WOW!! loved Arnav's unperturbed reaction and Payal's coy smiles there!!

-Every evening 7-9.. isnt it too late for the kids? Or does that mean they will be there each evening when Arnav arrives home! I hope so, at least for a while! Or maybe, it was just for us.. after this ahem gopi story, I think they are all promoting each other!! A fight for TRP against IPL!!!

-Arnav's 'Wo abhi bhi tiffin..'!! What!! You actually have a problem with her working!! Chauvinism is so not done ASR!!! 🀒 Nani was right.. aap kahe chidhat hain!! But how was bachpan related to all that! ASR did something similar?? πŸ˜•

-Koi exaggerate karne ki koshish kar raha hai ki hum bahot bade monsters hain!! πŸ˜† How ironic!!! And then the expression at Sundari?? Loved that!! But really ASR? Anjali's video clippings is the right reminder.. sachchi Debu!

--Now I am really bad at symbolism! But the bada laal gulab in Khushi's narration was ASR's heart and his love, wasnt it?

-ASR.. you were listening to her story all the time??? Ahaan.. That is why you went to your paudha to do some gardening.. Hai na?
πŸ˜†

-When Khushi talked about the Raajkumar.. Did he think about Shyam at first? Coz I thought he would!! And if he dint, then there can be no misunderstanding..!

-Khushi said 'shaitaan and Raajkumar dono ek hi the..'!! Ah.. Arnav's reaction!!! 😍 To die for!! I was so so glad! Another indirect confession wrapped in a narration this time!! You CV's!! Cowards you are!! 😑

-Khushi's story touched our hearts. The Raajkumar of her life dint ask for her hand in marriage.. so the Raajkumar in dreams too did not!! Only the Shaitan forced his wishes on her, and the real one she got married to!! 😭

-Sukh dena.. and Arnav thought of Ranjha! So he knows that Khushi knew he was not acting and she found happiness in it? And dukh dena.. another flashback.. which means he admits he hurts her, makes her sad, rather than punishing her for her sins?

-Was the mighty ASR really indulging in the letter-letter game! Oh wait a minute! He started it!!

-Now Anji.. why did you read that letter?? πŸ˜‘ Especially after you were told that it was between your bhai and bhabhi! One inquisitive sister and sister in law she is!! πŸ˜†
Anyways.. Anji finally decides to use her brain!! For the love of god Anji, do something good with it this time!! We are so looking forward to your letter now!!
BTW, loved her saree and the her reaction at shaitaan!! One fine actress she is!!
😳

The moral of the story: 'True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.'

Ahh.. My sighing doesnt seem to end when it comes to this show..! Debu.. escapism also we have discussed before.. this show means a lot to each one of us in different ways.. and now some more coz we found such beautiful friendships here too!! Thank you.. IPKKND, for being our living fairytale..! Mwaaah to all!!!

U said it all...just been lil kanjoos on the comment...on a run...updated in couple of places above too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy My Priyaa..

I have started working.. I mean my internship has started.. so busy in tht. though I make sure I reach on time @ home & watch IPKNNDπŸ˜‰ I eagerly want to tell boss abt my craziness fr the showπŸ˜› so tht he leaves me early... bt u knw my Boss is a maniacπŸ˜›

Coming to the crooner & epi,

I have all the CDs of fairy tales.. nd love to watch them.. I alwayz have loved them.. since i believe in them..  to make something happen.. u have to believe in it!! CVs connected the Story & Arnav-Khushi's story perfectlyπŸ‘ Arnav was never a beast... bt a beast is trapped in him.. what he saw, heard tht night.. has made him beast in front of Khushi. we knw tht...! BT he is also a Prince.. a Prince for whom she waited ... A love story is never perfect.. we are the ones to can make it perfect...

Arnav's expressions were Priceless!! πŸ˜› when he was talkin to the kiddoπŸ˜† I told in Manoo's post.. He will remember his childhood...😳

Sanaya did a fantabulous acting as alwayz..her expressions depicted the pain in her eyes.. Brilliant Sanaya πŸ‘

Thnk u fr the post sweets😳

jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Hey Khushi.. really liked what you said here..

@bold pink: I loved loved loved this one!! I so agree with you!! We really need to remember that and believe in everything turning out well in the end, for us to get us through the drag of our lives sometimes!!!

@bold blue: ahh.. yes! How true hun! I dint think of these two epic stories played out one after the other in our show and the point the CVs are making with it!!

@bold black: I noticed that reaction too! And I thought Arnav was taken aback by the non chalance of the act!! But now I am wondering at what you are wondering!! Yes!! Where did the drivers come from?? They always drive themselves!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The only one they showed taking Anjali around for her mandir visits got hospitalized and never came back!! πŸ˜†

@bold green: for years?? 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah.. all fingers and toes crossed!!!

Thanks so much Shweta...

As for the waiting for years!!! πŸ˜‰aahhh well... the cat is out of the bag I guess.. like the protagonist namesake of the show... I too can be the OTT drama queen when I am not given what I wantTongue...

I got it a little bit today... was hoping for more. but you know.. beggars & all

And my demands dont cease.. now I want SI at Rank 2😊
shagun_sarun thumbnail
hey priya,

net wasn't working so couldn't reply earlier...but seriously gr8 crooner...just loved it

thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Once upon a time, in a far away land lived a beautiful princess named Priya.

Priya adored reading and writing about love stories, and then one day in her backyard flew in a pair of love birds. From the very first day, she fell in love with those love birds and everyday she would go in her backyard to watch these two birds as they fought and played, sometimes she would see one fly away and the other would sit sadly. Other times she would see them sitting on a branch next to each other peacefully.

Priya was so in love with these love birds that she decided to write about them in her diary every day, she would then share what she wrote with her friends, who would, sigh, gasp or giggle at knowing what had transpired between the two love birds.

Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again.

One day, her friends realized that they all had fallen in love with the love birds, yes because the story of the love birds was beautiful but also because Priya made the love story of the birds more beautiful with the way she presented the story of the love birds, she made her friends fall deeply in love with the birds everyday!

Priya's love for the love birds was known to her friends but never did those love birds ever realize that their love story was a story loved, cherished and dicussed by many. And as days passed, the love birds kept playing and fighting, Priya kept writing and sharing the love and her friends kept enjoying the story of the love birds for many, many years.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

This is for a certain Priya...who makes us fall in love with our love birds daily!!! Hopefully you liked my attempt at expressing to you how much i loved ur crooner...not just yesterday's but the previous ones and for the coming ones too (I am sure!) [well if its not clear, its a fairy tale hehe πŸ˜‰]

The episode, the crooner, i loved them both...there were times i laughted out loud and times when my eyes filled with tears...this love story is one story that will remain in my heart for a very long time.

There is sooo much to discuss...
My likes:
-Kids
-ASR
Kids + ASR = tooo goood!!!!!
- Mami's dialogue πŸ˜† ( i have to mention Mami!!)
- Sundari and Shaitaan's story
-Khushi telling the kids, the story and the line where she says that the Prince and Shaitaan were the same person!
- ASR hearing all this
- Love letters being exchanged!

Things i am not sure abt:
-Anjali finding the letter (i am happy coz i know she will try to bring them close...but then again u never know πŸ˜•)

- umm blooper maybe?...nani appeared randomly on Friday when Arnav was looking for Khushi (seems like she was in the house) but then when Arnav comes out from the guest room and she is walking into the house with Mami and Payal...oh and if they all had gone to the Mandir...ummm well there is obviously one person who is a puja addict (of sorts) was missing!!!! πŸ˜†

If i had more time i would go into the whole...filmfare, OH that Smile!, Sarun acting appreciation speech, today was a fairytale song etc...but time constrains πŸ˜’

Just loved this, Sadie!!!  FANTABULOUS!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘