Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ha Debu!!! How can you say that!!!

Me? Ignoring you??? No hun!!!

Well..I dint see the posts.. I was away..!! Believe me!!

Bashing crooner hun?? Bring it on!!! You know I am with you no matter what you say or do!! So bashing it is tonight!! The theme for us all!! I am already getting into the mood!! Enough of fairytale!! HUH!!

You CVs!!!!

Here we come tonight!!! How can you make Arnav sick!!! Dont you know us already!!!

Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alright just to spice things up!!!

Can we please have ASR faint!!!!

It's all abt beauty and the beast right!!! so lets get the beast gooo dizzy and ...

faint

And as loyal dewanis that we are...(follow suit!)

oh and look who approves!

now who dares to go against Arnav's wishes!!!!

---
PS don't throw chappals plz!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i know its a pathetic attempt...i am still learning 😳

Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Speechless! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Florence and the Machine!!!!!!!!!  And the pics...OMG!

And the last pic needs to be in the GHF....πŸ˜†

Anjali - I need to make sure that the GHF is well stocked πŸ˜‰ with worthy exhibits !!!

... and Florence, well this song was written for Khushi and her plight, I was just waiting for the right time 😊 I feel like I need to award your music know-how !!! It's so vast πŸ˜† ... no that's not an offer related to the GHF 😳 !!!
Edited by smashitupsobti - 12 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subiscs

@nandalala ---- u r my saviour today yaaa...!!!!! i am in love with this post and tatannn u come up with the post !!!!πŸ˜ƒ
@smashitsobti --- awww ur pics...esp the shadow...!!!!! and the pics ...omg!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

😳 thanks ... how can a man's shadow be so hot !!!? ... I couldn't miss it out, could I πŸ˜‰ x
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One of your best cooner...πŸ‘...I really loved it.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sadie101

Once upon a time, in a far away land lived a beautiful princess named Priya.

Priya adored reading and writing about love stories, and then one day in her backyard flew in a pair of love birds. From the very first day, she fell in love with those love birds and everyday she would go in her backyard to watch these two birds as they fought and played, sometimes she would see one fly away and the other would sit sadly. Other times she would see them sitting on a branch next to each other peacefully.

Priya was so in love with these love birds that she decided to write about them in her diary every day, she would then share what she wrote with her friends, who would, sigh, gasp or giggle at knowing what had transpired between the two love birds.

Priya spread the love she had for the love birds even when some of her friends would say that these love birds fight too much or any such complain, she would always have something positive to say about her beloved love birds and make her friends fall back into love with those birds again.

One day, her friends realized that they all had fallen in love with the love birds, yes because the story of the love birds was beautiful but also because Priya made the love story of the birds more beautiful with the way she presented the story of the love birds, she made her friends fall deeply in love with the birds everyday!

Priya's love for the love birds was known to her friends but never did those love birds ever realize that their love story was a story loved, cherished and dicussed by many. And as days passed, the love birds kept playing and fighting, Priya kept writing and sharing the love and her friends kept enjoying the story of the love birds for many, many years.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

This is for a certain Priya...who makes us fall in love with our love birds daily!!! Hopefully you liked my attempt at expressing to you how much i loved ur crooner...not just yesterday's but the previous ones and for the coming ones too (I am sure!) [well if its not clear, its a fairy tale hehe πŸ˜‰]

The episode, the crooner, i loved them both...there were times i laughted out loud and times when my eyes filled with tears...this love story is one story that will remain in my heart for a very long time.

There is sooo much to discuss...
My likes:
-Kids
-ASR
Kids + ASR = tooo goood!!!!!
- Mami's dialogue πŸ˜† ( i have to mention Mami!!)
- Sundari and Shaitaan's story
-Khushi telling the kids, the story and the line where she says that the Prince and Shaitaan were the same person!
- ASR hearing all this
- Love letters being exchanged!

Things i am not sure abt:
-Anjali finding the letter (i am happy coz i know she will try to bring them close...but then again u never know πŸ˜•)

- umm blooper maybe?...nani appeared randomly on Friday when Arnav was looking for Khushi (seems like she was in the house) but then when Arnav comes out from the guest room and she is walking into the house with Mami and Payal...oh and if they all had gone to the Mandir...ummm well there is obviously one person who is a puja addict (of sorts) was missing!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If i had more time i would go into the whole...filmfare, OH that Smile!, Sarun acting appreciation speech, today was a fairytale song etc...but time constrains πŸ˜’

I am seriously speechless after reading ur post...I have no idea wat to say for such beautiful words...

All I know is when I started writing at this space...I really didnt know if even one person will like it...I still remember my some earlier posts where not one person used to comment...so I used to feel i must be so pathetic seriously...but today i have sooo many great friends here that I feel terrible that I dont get time to catch up wid everyone and thank individually...

okay i told Ishii earlier i am on an emotional spree today...so if i go on more it will be too much of "cat out of the bag " emotional venting πŸ˜‰ 

But ya Sadie this is one of the best things I have heard  - i hv gone thru sooo much criticism...smtimes hearing kind words from friends make u feel sooo nice πŸ€—

And for all Crooner buddies - Thanks !!!

episode ka to full on discussion ho hi gaya...but ur Maami was just too good yesterday Sadie πŸ˜†
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

And the crooner is here.. 10 more and a milestone I say!!! 

Actually when ever I read any fairy tales to my little ones (9 and 4) both react differently and I can see their personality traits in that. The elder one gets affected when the damsel is in distress and younger one is as feisty as they come..Her favs are always the monsters,witches and dragons.. 
  So that's how we relate to the fairly tales I think. we get sucked into it and experience it. We live them. And today Khushi is living it as a real life.. what a story.. I just loved that part when Khushi says I dream of my prince every night and there he is so tender and so caring... And he asks me a question and by the time I assimilate it, I wake up!! Oh Gosh. Both were so good in that scene. Barun and Sanaya. For Arnav that prince was his worst nightmare. Shyam. He couldn't hear it from her mouth. The most dreadful moment had come. He was facing it. And then she goes on and clears the air. She says when I wake up I realize the prince and the beast are the same. Why this split personality I am not able to comprehend!! What a poignant moment.What a relief for Arnav. He was burdened with that weight also.. I really hope CVs take it from here. Not living the thread to die... we need movement in story now and what we have is a magic. 

Thanxxx sweety...😊
so late for the reply...gosh...haha ya 10 more...we should hv a partyyy over jalebis πŸ₯³

I know for kids its always so diverse reactions...i personally used to love prince and princesses...Rapunzel,Frog Prince being some super faves...and my granny is a great story teller..she used to make lovely stories for us...even elders loved them 😊

Coming back to epi...it was a beautiful one...wid sm superlative performances...

same here...i also want the CVs to pick from here...and not just leave it again...they have been doing a great job of building up on plot since some episodes...and since they cant do a major turnover before IPL gets over...this gradual closing down on the gaps will set a beautiful mature tone to their relationship !!!
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priya...

i have a deadline to meet in half an hour...

and look what u made me do!!!!
Whew...now that i have wiped my tears...

Chal lets laugh a little...YAHOOO

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And again what are friends for if they can't make u emotional and then make u laugh hehe and then dance a bit!!! Oh i am dancing coz u liked my silly fairy tale heheh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh apun ka shtyle hai!!! πŸ˜‰

oh n u don't have to comment back on my spamming...trust me...i am enjoying this gif business...
next thing u know...everyone will be leaving gifs instead of typed comments on the crooner hehe
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Crooner!!! I want to comment on sooo many things, but have to rush somewhere! Sowwieee!

But absolutely loved the Crooner!
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gobinavam

wow  priya what i thought about 2day epi.u wrote all❀️ u dr.i loved every bit of 2day epi...🀣 at  ASR reaction sundari??ya dr  where's Anjali's mobile?we should replay the clip 2 ASRπŸ˜›...oh just loved the ASR's :c's beautiful" clipπŸ‘πŸΌyup ASR reaction not portrayed well when he finding kushi back otherwise rocking epi...bonus no shyaam segπŸ˜†
wow mind blowing expressions by Arshi when kushi said how can both prince nd beast b same..well doneπŸ‘ CV & ARSHI

well i am glad we thought the same things 😊

seriously an applaudable epi Clap