Originally posted by: soni4eva

nyc promo

cnt w8 4 da update x

thanks dear...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: neha5058

thanks a lot dear.. i am so much touched with ur reply...
mujhe believe hi nahi hota ki you are loving my ff so much...
i was so scared when i have started this but now i am overwhelmed...
thanks a lo darling...

hey u dont have to thank me yaar
ur work is awesome and really lovely so appreciation to banta hai na
i was regretting that why i diddnt come across this FF earlier
but wo kehete hai na der aya durust aya

waiting for the update darling😳
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks deepa...
neha5058 thumbnail

updating
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

hey u dont have to thank me yaar
ur work is awesome and really lovely so appreciation to banta hai na
i was regretting that why i diddnt come across this FF earlier
but wo kehete hai na der aya durust aya

waiting for the update darling😳

thanks a lot... ha ha wo to banta hai...
ohh don't be.. now u r reading na.. that is important..
ha sahi der aaye durust aaye...
yeah updating...
neha5058 thumbnail

thanks dii...
neha5058 thumbnail

part -42

sub-part a

realization

Geet narrated the whole incident to jai & nt.. she is little sobbing and making face while talking to them just like a small kid… jai & nt are realizing what is her problem… why she is behaving like this? Why she doesn't want to talk to maan… geet hugged them both.. nt calmed her and jai warned her nt to cry anymore…

Jai-geet listen me with so much concentration… she looked at him with teary eyes and nodded… she is like baby for him but sometimes she behaves with him like she is his teacher…

Jai-you know geet why you are behaving like this? She shook her head in no and made a baby face.. she doesn't know anything… because you are feeling jealous…

Geet-jealous?

Nt-did you know why are you feeling jealous?

Geet-nahi…

Jai-when we are very possessive about someone then we can't see that person with anyone else… then  another person touches that person then your blood start boiling…. You felt that you will burn that person with your bare hands…and you landed with some stupid things…. He hopes that now geet will realize what he is hinting…

Geet-really..?

Nt-hmm…and you know geet when we are possessive? Geet looked at her with curious face..though she knew all this but she is feeling this for the first time in her life…so she is so much confuse….  Yes geet is feeling jealous, she is feeling possessive for maan but she doesn't know why this is happening with her? This is so much new feelings for her that can't be acceptable for her but she knew that when she will realize what is this then she can't back out from this.. she has to face it, feel it… because when we are in love.. nt & jai said together…. She felt conscious…

Jai-yes dear, you are in love with maan, that's why are feeling possessive about him… that's why are was jealous because you love him… that's why you are feeling that he ditched you…

Nt-you are in love with maan my sweet sister…ab to samajh ja…

Jai-you are so nave geet… geet went in her deep thought after listening their experience about love.. thinking about maan & her together moments…

Geet-but maan never tells me… I think he doesn't love me….

Nt-hmmm another question… geet first tell us something about maan then we'll tell you why..ab hum to kabhi unse miley nahi hai par tu to unhi ke sath rehti hai na phone par and office mein… chal bata then we'll help you…

Jai-you are right nt… geet tell us something about maan… geet thought for a while…. You know when we met first time, he saved me… he was such a savior that time… he always saved me from problems…do you remember that malhotra wala incident?

Jai & nt-hmm….

Geet-that time I was feeling so bad but I don't when and why I called him… he calmed me… he was with me after 20 mins… he was in his important meeting but he didn't care and came for me…  itni jaldi to tu bhi nahi aata.. she pouted cutely looking at jai… jai smiled a little.. he didn't said anything to her at this very moment when she realizing  her feelings..opening herself…. He ignored it… aur? Nt asked…

Geet-he is so caring.. he cares me so much… she lost in him and opening her heart like she is opening herself in her diary… first time she is telling them about her feelings… you know he punished that bas***d malhotra because of me… once he tell me that he can't bare tears in my eyes.. he pampers me a lot… he used to listen me patiently…. Jai thought patiently geet ki baatein sunna, fir to pakka he loves her so much, warna koi pagal hi hoga jo geet ki baten sunega jaise ki hum.. humse bada pagal kaun hoga… he broke his thought … once he scold his senior employee for me… jai stopped her… bas geet itna kaafi hai, we got it what we wanted…. But nt lost in her thoughts…. Haaye so dreamy…  geet looked at him realizing what she was doing.. she felt so embarrass telling them too much about maan… she doesn't know herself when she started and gag a about maan…

Jai-what are you thinking now? Geet shook her head nothing….

Nt-you know geet when we know so much about any person and we like his small-2 things, like his care, his possessiveness about us, like his silent talks , like his eyes are speaking…and his temper too….  Did you felt like this? Geet lowered her gaze and blushed.. she nodded a little… nt teased her oye hoye blush…  now this is called love.. nt said.. geet is still looking down…

Jai-bas bahut hua love ka gyan… ab thoda iske liye bhi chhod do…. Chal nt hamara kaam ho gaya… nt nodded and both left from there winking at her… she became red due to realization and due to continuous blush…  she lost in her thoughts.. she is unable to digest the fact that she is in love with maan… she lay down on the bed hugging her teddy bear in her embrace and slept dreaming about maan… their moments .. now it feels heavenly being  in love with someone….

tell me friends hows this?

i hope i reached to your expectation...

guyss this part is big one.. but i didn't get much time to type it..but i couldn't see you guys waiting for this..so i thought i will give you this part in sub-parts...

waiting for your response..

love neha