Frequent Posters

lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
read all 10 parts.  very interesting, mysterious love story.  plz continue
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God, this is so interesting. I read it more than once! Please continue soon:)
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry to annoy you but I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter! 
Please continue soon and if possible a little longer. 
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally they met
It was superb!
Loved it
lilithblack thumbnail
hi
i think there i sum prob wid my account i cant add u 2 my buddy list. can u plz send me a request. thanks that would be really nice

looking forwards 2 hear 4rm u soon.

zara
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this story has been haunting me since i read it... somewhat like arnav :)

please do send me pm when you update... thanks!
shabriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
well do u know smetin???????dz z my favrte FF out of all,,hats off to u yaar for ue thinkin
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 11

"Akaash, wake up."  Arnav shook his brother awake. It was almost 12 o'clock when he had arrived at the Havali,  Hira Lal who slept in the hallway at the entrance the let him in. But he was too worked up to sleep. "Akaash??"

"Huh! Ha! What!!! Bhai??" Akaash sat up startled, looking at his brother in confusion and worry. "What is it Bhai, is something wrong? What?" he asked in alarm.

"No nothing is wrong." Arnav reassured him.

"What? Then why did you wake me?" Akaash asked annoyed, laying back down.

"Akaash! come on wake up, I want to talk to you." Arnav insisted.

"What at this time, let's talk in the morning Bhai" Said Akaash said closing his eyes.

Arnav shook his shoulder "Akaash what's her name? Is she here with the team? Come on Akaash tell me."

Akaash smiled sleepily, "Payal." He sighed.

"Her name is Payal."

His brothers eager tone, was like being drowsed with cold water. What! He thought alarmed his brother was interested in the same girl. She wasn't even his type. "Why are you asking about her, Bhai she isn't even your type, really you would simply scare her. She is way too shy and timid, she barely spoke to me."

What! What the hell was his brother going on about. Arnav wondered Shy! That girl was anything but shy. He remembered her feisty struggle and the way she has stared and smiled at him, the way she had tried to calm him and her furious glare when he had dropped her. "Who are you talking about?" he fired.

"whaaa! who are you talking about?" Akaash fired back.

"For heaven's sake I'm talking about the girl I met in the garden, the one with the camera, the absolute beautiful one."

Akaash sighed, sure that they were talking of different girls, there was no way his brother  would have found the shy Payal Beautiful. "Bhai, Your idea and my idea of beautiful are two very different things. I see beauty in simplicity and you see beauty in red mini skirt and long legs. Very long legs." He chuckled.

Annoyed Arnav huffed at the criticism, "well, this one was not wearing a red mini skirt. But I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on."

"Oh! Really!" Akaash asked intrigued, wondering which of the other two girls had caught his brother's interest that he had gone missing for hours and then showed up in his room in the middle of the night demanding information. "Which girl Bhai? I hope you know there are three girls in this house at the moment."

"Three?? Shit!" he should have known, there would have to be more than just one send by the firm. "Well this one has long hair." He said eagerly and frowned as Akaash eyebrow lifted sarcastically. "Ok. She wore it loose, and had a blue ribbon in it, she also wore a blue top, a halter." He put it.

"Ohhh! That one." Yes that one was really beautiful. Even he thought so, not the least bit surprised that Khushi Kumari Gupta had caught his brother's eye. Though he was surprised,  that his brother had taken and interest in her. She was the type his brother avoided studiously, that girl was not meant for a fling, but the take home to your mother kind of girl. No wonder Arnav had disappeared, Akaash smiled.

"Why the suddenly interest Bhai?" Akaash teased.  "I would have thought you would want to stay miles away from her. But if you're ready then yeah she is very beautiful and Ma  and Dadi would definitely  approve."

"It's not like that." Arnav said sheepishly, his face flushing red. He knew that this girl was more to him than any other girl had ever meant. But he felt embarrassed to explain to his brother about it. it didn't even make sense to him.  He sighed "she the girl from my dreams." He said pointedly.

Akaash froze, did he hear correctly. "What do you mean your dreams? The one you dream to be with or the one you get dreams about."

"The one I get dreams about."

"Oh my god! Are you sure she is the same one?" Akaash asked suddenly very serious. Could it be possible, he had been thinking about that particular theory 'reincarnation' but the possibility had been very low, but now he wounded if it was probable. He watched Arnav pace up and down clearly agitated.

"I don't know if she is the same one. How could she be, the girl in the dreams seemed from a different time obviously. But it's the same face. exactly the same, the smile, the eyes." He sighed as he remember his reaction to her, "the way she made me feel, It was like I'd known her all my life, no like I've known her for eternity." He said softly.

At that very moment a sound so sinister echoed through out the Havali, a howl of rage sending terror striking the walls echoing over and over again, manical laughter carried by the wind ratteling the windows. Arnav and Akaash looked at each other as Akaash leaped out of the bed and fallowed Arnav out of the door.

They ran towards the east wing as people straying in the other room put on the lights and came out into the corridor,

"What happening? What's going on?" asked Vishal Dev as he stepped out of his room pulling on a T-shirt.

Rohit came out of another room with the same confused look on his face.  he followed after them. The corridor seemed eerie as the lights flickered off and on, the wind carrying the howling cry.  They came to a stop in front of the door to the east wing.   

"What's behind this door." Rohit asked.

"The east wing of the Havali. This is the one entrance to it." Akaash answered.

Vishal stepped to the door tentatively, and fingered  the huge lock  attached to the giant size latch. "Why is it locked?"

By this time the awful sound had died down,  only the sound of the wind whistling through the corridor, "don't you have a key to this lock?" vishal inquired.

Arnav and Akaash looked at each other without answering him. "Sahib ji" came a timid frightened voice from behind them. Hira Lal stood quietly in the shadows. "Sahib that door has not been opened in over 60 years. And the sounds are a common occurrence in this Havali." He said, "but the lights, this I seen first time." He volunteered.

"That's fine Hira Lal, you go and and wait downstares, Please make sure that all the windows and doors are closed and secured." Arnav said smoothly. He didn't want Hira Lal to start blabbering about the resident ghosts, to the new comers.

"look it's late and you all must be tired,  please get back to bed, everything is fine." Arnav reassured everyone that was gathered in the hall way.

A slim pretty girl stepped forward, a frown of worry on her face, her eyes bright with unshed tears. Akaash rushed to her side concerned, "Payal, don't be scared, it's nothing." He told her calmly.

"it's not that," she whimpered "I can't find Khushi."  A tear slides down her cheek.

Arnav, Rohit and Vishal come to her side. "she's not in her room?" Rohit asked.

"No, her room is next to mine, the door was open so I thought she must have come out after all the commotion. But I didn't see her anywhere. I went to her room to check again but it was empty."

"Get the torches she may have wandered off, the Havali is big.  She may have lost her way in the confusion." Arnav said, suddenly worried for the girl whose face had haunted his dreams all his life. "You girls wait in Payal's room."  And he told Parag Das one of the engineers to wait  with them.

Taking total charge Arnav dictated, "Akaash you, Dev and Daksh check the grounds and ground floor. Rohit and Me will check the upstairs and the terrace's" they all took off in different directions.

hope you enjoyed this chapter, dont forget to post your comments and hit the like button. people wanting updates please buddy me 

Edited by merrydock - 12 years ago
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
oh my god akash is puppy in love he is worse than arnav i think stricken by love...

wow kushi is missing ... i hope nothing has happened to her ' i hope she too remmebers stuff like arnav may be the east wing will give some answers...
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...plzzz continue sooon