Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maris08

Viji
Third degree treatment, which has back fired on self,has left Priya wondering now what to do really.( I can understand how this works and at the end of the day how miserable you can get- Well,  was speaking from my own personal experience😆)

Zuby how in world can you call Sid a kid bro????😡😲 Am simply speechless. Maybe you should call Ram as the elder kiddish bro...😉😆

totally agree👍🏼 Zubes am one of those rare species of wives who actually supports this fact😳 but all i say is why did Ram just leave Pips at the mercy of his "mommy dear"🤢 and walk away as if disappointed in her he should have said something like " i do care for your sis too so let's both talk to her tomorrow" and taken her along with him (arms around her waist😳) like always

Me too! me too! Include me too in that list of rare breed of wives..Twos a company Viji😆

Finally, seeing the latest promo, all this will only be a storm in a tea cup. Now chaffing my hands and straining my ears to hear Priya call Ram by his name.. That will wipe away  all our  frustrations and  exasperations..

aww maris...don't we all do that many a time...par kya karen yeh ego hai nah😆😆😆 maan ne ko tayaar nahin😳
hmmm was wondering when i wrote "rare species"😕 broke my head for 10 mins and finally gave up and now u write "rare breed"😆😆😆 u better be by my side henceforth when i write😃 
yeah twos company😛 but wait till one more tapkos (avi😳) saying "me too" and then we will become "threes a crowd" quoting the famous Princess Di😆

Zuby wait till u say "kabool"😳 then u will not feel so kindly towards Mr.Kapoor😆😆 and will turn into a devil from the angel that u now are😳😛marriage brings out the devil in you😈😆

Maris, i would love for her to call him golu😛 or golu Ram😆
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Zubs... True yaar.. Viks is not of that kind and i don't think Harry too is (atleast as of now), I'm liking Harry's character and the actress..😊 But its just 2 episodes, we need to wait and watch. I don't see an EMA angle at this moment...🤔 But agree to u.. Neha's nature is wat is worrying me too.. She would create a big havoc when she comes to know the gender of Harry and ofcourse she would end up thinking that her hubby is spending time at office coz its a female boss 🥱 and may end up thinking its an affair.🤢 But i'm ok with a big MU where Golu and Pipps will help to sort out rather than a EMA which would butcher Viks character Vik-Neha are the ones whom fans love after RaYa.. Hope the CV's don't butcher these characters 🥱🥱

Maria 😛 good to see you alive and kicking😆😆 don't worry CVs seem to tune their ears to the requests of this forum members, we always get our wishes granted once we ask for it😆😆 they dare not butcher Viks character...they have devoted another show for it😆 
I agree with u Harry seems spunky and cute, if neha knew her they would get along famously😛 Viks only fault is not telling about her being a woman, this will defo upset her😕...again MEN🤢 hee hee am in a not so forgiving mood today with reg to men i suppose🤣
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zuby
good work as always

I pity Ayesha for being so Dumbo----------poor Priya also couldnt make a mark on her-----infact she (Ayesha) doesnt deserve to be Priya's sis
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Zuby😊

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww maris...don't we all do that many a time...par kya karen yeh ego hai nah😆😆😆 maan ne ko tayaar nahin😳
hmmm was wondering when i wrote "rare species"😕 broke my head for 10 mins and finally gave up and now u write "rare breed"😆😆😆 u better be by my side henceforth when i write😃 
yeah twos company😛 but wait till one more tapkos (avi😳) saying "me too" and then we will become "threes a crowd" quoting the famous Princess Di😆

Zuby wait till u say "kabool"😳 then u will not feel so kindly towards Mr.Kapoor😆😆 and will turn into a devil from the angel that u now are😳😛marriage brings out the devil in you😈😆

Maris, i would love for her to call him golu😛 or golu Ram😆

Yes Viji gollu will actually do very nicely for Priya; Golu Ram even better.. let Avi join us then three to rock and roll will surely happen.. 
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chithoo

Hi Arpita😃
sorry for jumping on u all of a sudden😆...par your "half doc kahani" is making my head go round...ilaj karegi😳
Okie you are a PHD wala doc😛, alternative medicine doc😕, your other half is a doc😆, u are a quack🤣 chalo me bhaagoing before u throw something my way...par zaroor aa ke batana u know how it feels when u are ignored royally😆😆😆 
OOps i forgot my intro...I ME MYSELF "Viji"...Zuby's Sweets☺️, Avi's Tornado😛, Maris's MIA😕...glad to meet you😊

hey viji🤗

No problem you are more than welcome in convo. 
Chalo zuby ko ek hi din two two clues mil gaye.
you did multiple options and got one right. zuby should have done same. bachhi hai time legi bada hone mein
first I have no other half so woh option cut
alternative medicine ka doc kya hai I do not know so yeh bhi cut
quack bhi nahi pata kya so yeh bhi gaya
ab bacha PhD vaala, haan yeh ekdam sahi bola
am gonna give you name too, Guesser😆
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

hey viji🤗

No problem you are more than welcome in convo. 
Chalo zuby ko ek hi din two two clues mil gaye.
you did multiple options and got one right. zuby should have done same. bachhi hai time legi bada hone mein
first I have no other half so woh option cut
alternative medicine ka doc kya hai I do not know so yeh bhi cut
quack bhi nahi pata kya so yeh bhi gaya
ab bacha PhD vaala, haan yeh ekdam sahi bola
am gonna give you name too, Guesser😆

yippie i won i actually wanted to leave it with PHD but went on with others😆😆😆
guesser😕😕 chalo koi nahi...whats in a name😆
  I still smell as sweet
this thread is still not locked😲😆
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago