You've Got Mail- 09/01/15- The Co-Written Harry Potter Special- Pg 117 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg one hallalujeh mail sessions yaa..!!  totally hilarious... from khushi sayng tht shes mrs. s**t, to dhruv's n khushi's emails .. to arnav finally mailin devi maiyyaa.. hahaha.. too goood ... thnx for the pm:)
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CUTE OS!!

Thanks for the PM
ChocoBloc_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! Ive just read all 3 updates... and they're bloody hilarious, i love it... i cannot stop laughing... ive never read anything like this.. please continue :)
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arisai,
This has got to be one of the most Hilarious posts I read on this forum. 
As Archana would say in Comedy Circus.  Mind Blowing !!!!
Hats Off to you and your sense of humor.  Loved all 3, one better than the previous.  Simply superb.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rgds
Sudha
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dude, this is epic! Seriously, I love this! Hats off to you. Probably the best 'most hilarious' post I've read on the forum till now. PM if you update further? 
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati-89

U seriously cracked me up. I was laughing like a mooney clutching my sides. that was so funny and sweet too. LOVED IT LOADS. PM me whenever u decide to write something.
By the way HI, i am Swati.

Thank you so, so much! :) Heheh I will do. 

This is so irrelevant to anything but when I was about 5 or 6, my bes friend was called Swati. Then she moved away and I lost touch with her...

Now I'm sad πŸ˜†
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: beccky

🀣

before i go dead laughing.. wanna tell u.. i loovveee u... πŸ€£
m not able to type this goddamnit...
okay u r an amazing comic writer...
πŸ€— πŸ˜³ πŸ‘πŸΌ
and yes do read where rainbows end... its suuchhhaa sweet novel and its comic too.. had fun reading it... and yes me a biiiggg Cecelia ahern fan...
😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

PLZ update sooonn... for another of ur hilarious post... as m gng to die soon cant just even write "will be dying for ur update" ... oh dat was silly...🀒
PM me soon...πŸ˜›

okay m officially dead laughing...🀣 πŸ€’

Thank you so much for your incredible reviews :) 

Yeah I definitely will do. I like her too. I absolutely love, love, loved P.S. I Love You so although the film was good... I was kind of disappointed at how much they either missed out or changed :') But then that's a standard movie-adaptation complaint. 

Ahahah I will do. I'm about halfway through part 4. πŸ˜ƒ
arisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc17

OMG! Love it! *squeals* The movie with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan is one of my all time faves! And this was just so funny!!! I have tears in my eyes I was laughing so much!

Totally agree... the film is SO GOOD.

And thank you so much :)
arisai thumbnail

Part 4 for your enjoyment. :) Thank you all so, so, so, so, so much for all the support. I love making people laugh since I think it's the most bonding activity. So I'm glad you're all enjoying and laughing along with me at this.

Enjoy! πŸ˜†

-------
To: Raizada, Payal
Subject: Payalji

I was just wondering how your day was going, Payalji.

I miss you. 

Very much.

-------
To: Raizada, Akash
Subject: Akashji

I'm fine thank you Akashji. How are you?

Is everything okay in the office?

Have you eaten the food I gave you? Make sure you eat. I hope you haven't been too busy.

-------
To: Raizada, Payal
Subject: Payalji

I ate. It was wonderful. I would find time in the day to eat anything you made for me.

The office is fine. Aman and I are holding down the fort for Bhai.

-------
To: Raizada, Akash
Subject: Akashji

That's so kind of you.

You're such a kind person.

-------
To: Raizada, Mahendra
Subject: Akash & Khoon Bari Taang

Please call back that computer technician. I need to remove the keystroke monitoring software I had installed on their laptops. 

I'm literally about to pull my own hair out at the unbelievable banality of their conversations... They haven't ONCE planned to kill me or poison me and I've been monitoring their e-mails for over a year now. 

-------
To: Raizada, Manorama
Subject: That's What You Get...

For being such a ridiculous, interfering busybody. 

I love you. See you tonight. 

Miss you, Manu. 

-------
To: Singh Raizada, Arnav
Subject: I'm Sorry

I didn't mean to... I'm really sorry.

-------
To: Gupta, Khushi Kumari
Subject: I Thought I Told You

Don't speak to me.

-------
Subject: You Did

That's why I'm e-mailing you instead.

Boom! DIMAAG!

-------
Subject: Dimaag

If you had so much as an AMOEBA of dimaag, what just happened back there wouldn't have happened, would it?!

-------
Subject: Well...

I didn't ASK you to catch me.

-------
Subject: I'M ALWAYS CATCHING YOU

WHY ARE YOU SO PATHOLOGICALLY CLUMSY? IS IT AN ILLNESS? ARE YOU SICK? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO INCOMPREHENSIBLY COMPELLED TO STEP ON ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY SLIPPY WHILE I AM AROUND?!

-------
Subject: Erm...

No.

Look, I'm sorry I elbowed you in that area when I fell okay? I didn't do it intentionally.

-------
Subject: BHABZ!!

I love you (PLATONICALLY NANAV, CALM DOWN). Elbowing Nanav in the crotch? He can't even walk.

You know, when I first saw him bow-legging it around the house I thought... Well you don't even want to know what I thought. Neither did Nanav, apparently, since when I suggested it and winked he punched me in the eye- thank you for the paste by the way, it's almost completely stopped hurting now and I don't think it's bruising. 

But seriously, I was laughing too much when you first told me to give your actions the appreciation they deserved. OH GOD HE'S TRYING TO WALK UP THE STAIRS. AHAHAHAAAH I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE. 

-------
To: Kasyap, Lavanya
Subject: Help

Lavanyaji. How are you? I hope you're okay and are enjoying England. 

So basically, Dhruvji told me that Arnavji always wanted to marry a s**t. But then he told me I wasn't one. But since Arnavji wanted to marry you because he loved you and only married me because his brains decided to go on holiday... I was wondering, were you s**tty enough for him?

And could you give me some advice on how I can be so too?

-------
Subject: I See
Attachments: lavanya'sfashiondiary.pages

You haven't changed at all

That's great.

Oh Chamkili, what can I say. I used to be QUEEN of the s**ts. And although I'm not anymore, I can try and impart my knowledge. Though trust me, you probably don't actually want to be one... 

I think what you want... are seduction techniques. Right? I honestly don't think you could seduce your way out of a paper bag intentionally

Fortunately though, you have the whole masoom thing going for you. And what's best is... it's all genuine for you. 

Okay. I've attached a file. I've named it something ASR would never in a million years even dream of opening, just in case he ever checks your laptop or phone or something. 

Lavanyaji

-------
To: Kasyap, Lavanya
Subject: (no subject)

ajksdhalfkhjemf,dknvm ,lkl;iqwe[p';s/.s

-------
Subject: Chamkili

I think she's fainted. You might need to go find her.

-------
Subject: Last Night

What the hell was that?

-------
Subject: Re: Last Night

What was what?

-------
Subject: Re:Re: Last Night

I know you know full well what I'm talking about!

-------
Subject: Re:Re:Re: Last Night

I think you're going to have to elaborate, Arnavji.

-------
Subject: CHANGE THE DAMN SUBJECT LINE ALREADY!!

All that leaning and stretching across things... What were you trying to hide from me? And then in the middle of the night I woke up to find you lying on top of me fiddling with the zip on my trousers. What the hell were you trying to DO?!

-------
Subject: Re: CHANGE THE DAMN SUBJECT LINE ALREADY!!

I was tired so I stretched. It's not my fault my choli was so tight and strained a little. I SAW you looking there, Arnavji.

I was trying to put some herbal paste on your injury. I figured if it worked so well on Dhruvji's eye, it might work on your bruise as well. And it has to be applied just right or it won't heal properly. So I couldn't let YOU do it... 

-------
To: Devi Maiyya
Subject: SERIOUSLY

STOP THIS!!! 

Part Five https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56125074

Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
one day i am gonna die out choking from laughter...after reading ur hilarious updatesπŸ˜†